Chapter 45- Let go of the past

Ignore my mistakes plz....

I'm sick and writing this chapter, I deserve at least one comment ಥ_ಥ

No one's Pov

Taehyung entered into their room and saw Jungkook already fell asleep... Sighing, Taehyung put the food on the table and joined Jungkook in bed...pulling him closer who warpped his arms around Taehyung's shoulder and rested his head on his chest.... Taehyung peck his temple.

" You should wake him up, after eating he can sleep again " Khan said to him but Taehyung sighed " Can't he barely get any sleep these days " Taehyung said and closed his eyes falling asleep himself...... Both of them slept for hours and finally woke up, Jungkook was first one to wake up.

He softly called Taehyung " Master " Which made Taehyung instantly open his eyes....He sat up on the bed and looks at Jungkook " You're up bub, wait I will heat up food for you " Taehyung said and was about to get up but stopped by Jungkook holding his arm.... Taehyung looks at him who was pouting looking at him.

" What happened?" Taehyung asked joining him again in bed " I want to talk to you about something " Taehyung frowns and cupped his face " Why are you feeling so scared?" Taehyung asked him in the most softest tone.... Jungkook pulled away and takes off his crystal necklace.

He holds Taehyung's hand and place it on his palm making Taehyung frowns " I want to let go off my past " Jungkook whispered which was enough for Taehyung to hear " What?" Taehyung was even more confused " Are you an idiot he want to throw this necklace away because his brother gave it to him.....Oh wait you are an idiot ".

Rufus finally spoke up after so many days " My lady finally speaks up! Yay " Khan cheered happily... flinching Taehyung and Jungkook " FOR BILLIONS OF TIME I'M NOT YOUR LADY I'M A WOLF " Rufus yelled and they starts to argue again, leaving Taehyung and Jungkook sighing.

On the other hand, Soomi was looking around not seeing Yuna anywhere....she saw Soobin and Beomgyu walking in cafeteria.... rushing towards them she blocked their way " where is Yuna?" She asked them, they glanced at each other and was about to go but Soomi blocked their way.

" I asked you a question " Beomgyu sighed heavily and looks at her " Just get lost...do you want to break her more? She loved you so much the only lie she told you was her and you " Beomgyu scoffed and walked away " She left....she was already broke but you broke her completely " Soobin said and walked away.

Soomi stood in the hall wall looking at Soobin's back, too shocked to say anything....Was she really that bad? Just for a bet ruined Yuna's life......she looked around the hall way seeing students staring at her in anger....She is worse than just bad.

••• Taekook's side •••

Taehyung was holding his mate's hand...leading him to the center of forest....they stopped looking at the lake in front of them.... Taehyung takes out the locket from his pocket and looks at Jungkook...who was already staring at him...Khan and Rufus was silent after their big argument.

" Let's throw it together " Taehyung said and holds Jungkook's hand who nodded....They face the lake and through the locket in lake.... Jungkook sighed deeply, Taehyung intertwined their fingers.... Jungkook's tears turned teary " I am sorry Hyung " He whispered and hugged Taehyung.

••• 9 months later •••

9 months went by, Jungkook gave birth to their baby....All of the time, Taehyung was their for him....Taking care of him, dealing with his baby behavior...Khan was making it worse but with Love Taehyung took care of him....Yuna was still not back....She was taking care of herself.

Trying to love herself....Nobody knew where she is exactly but she always call Hoseok.... Jungkook was sleeping peacefully on bed.... Everyone was their including Soomi too...Hoseok didn't liked her presence in the room but he couldn't do anything...after all she is Jungkook's step sister.

At least she loves Jungkook truly....Joon GI and Taehyung was trying to calm Taeko, Taehyung and Jungkook's son who was whining " Yuna is calling " Hearing Yuna's name Soomi looks up " Hey everyone " She waved through the screen making everyone smile " Show me my baby come on come on " She said.

Silently squealing, Hoseok chuckled and moved the camera towards Taeko " He is so cute " Taehyung smiled when Yuna cooed at his son " Don't get happy because our baby looks like Jungkookie not you " Khan said who was the most happiest after Taeko's birth, Taehyung rolled his eyes.

" Yuna come back we miss you " Said Taehyung....He really do miss his little sister, Yuna sighed and shook her head " I will come back when the time comes Taehyung " She said to him...hearing that Soomi once again lower her head, knowing exactly she is the reason why Soomi is away from her family.

She regrets it, karma huts hits her when Shanaiya dumbed her as a bet and she got to know why how much she hurted Yuna, but that was just a small part of a pain....Yuna broke this much that she doesn't even want to recognize her...she is still a minor....but even a little baby cries because they have emotions.

When we fall in love, we don't see how old we are....it just happens " Come on that's rude " Taehyung said and pass the phone to Yoongi, who was angry at her sister for leaving him without saying anything.... Little by little everyone left the room when Taeko Fell asleep.

Taehyung looks at Jungkook, who was so weak...His body was strong but Taeko is half Alpha and half vampire which made it difficult for him to handle it during the whole year..... Taehyung holds his hand and placed butterfly kisses on his hand and wrist....He just wants his mate to wake up.

So he can kiss him and tell him how much he loves him, how blessed he is to have a mate like him.....and apologize for hurting him and not trusting him when he met him....he regrets hurting him.

______________________
Chapter 45

______________________Chapter 45

*EXPOSED*

anyways how was it? Favourite part?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰