Chapter 34- Mate or Child?

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

" I don't want you to fight with anyone okay pup?" Taehyung said to Jungkook, driving towards Jungkook's new college, Beomgyu, Kai and Soobin sitting behind them sighing, because this is the 10th time Taehyung said this to Jungkook, who look like a lost puppy nodding his head... Taehyung stopped before the college.

Soobin, Kai and Beomgyu rushed out, knowing both mates need sometime alone " I don-" Taehyung was cut off by Khan " He is already scared and you are making it worse for him by saying your one dailogue again and again " Khan said to him " I after with this kitty " Rufus said to him, indicating Khan.

" I'm not a kitty, my lady " Khan whined " Than I am also not any lady " Rufus said to him, Taehyung sighed and cupping Jungkook face...He placed a peck on his temple " If you feel scared just mind link me...I will he there " Taehyung said to him, who pouts but nodded his head, Taehyung gets out off the car, Walking on the other side.

He opened the door for Jungkook, who gets out in a slow manner, Taehyung closed the door and holds Jungkook's hand " Come in, let me talk to principal's office " Taehyung gives him his boxy smile...which made Jungkook relax a little " Did his lips just truned into a heart?" Rufus asked Jungkook " My lady, there are many things unseen " .

Khan said, in flirtrious tone, Taehyung and Jungkook starts to move towards the director's office, Many wolfs stares at both of mates... Jungkook hugs Taehyung's arm, trying to hide behind him " I really wanna know if he is the same boy who killed Min jae and billions of vampires and now stared of college " Taehyung asked Khan, who huffed.

" We aren't scared of vampires Alpha, We get scared of books " Khan joked, which made Taehyung roll his eyes... Jungkook noticed there was many omega's too...but many Alphas too... Taehyung knocked on the director's office... Taehyung and Jungkook went inside " Oh Alpha Kim " Director stood up and bowed to him, making Taehyung sigh.

" Come in Bogum Hyung, it's not like we are strangers " Taehyung said, Jungkook looks at Taehyung, seeing him smiling at the Bogum wolf " He is beta " Rufus said to Jungkook, Bogum chuckled " It's weird to see you here, how may I help you?" Bogum asked him " My mate, my husband is joining this college...his schedule " Taehyung said.

Bogum finally noticed, Jungkook holding Taehyung's arm tightly " Okay, let me see " Bogum said and looks for Jungkook's schedule.... Taehyung caresses Jungkook's hand " Here " Taehyung looks back at Bogum and takes the schedule from him " Thanks Hyung " saying this Taehyung walked out with Jungkook " your classes are mostly with Soobin "

Taehyung explained him everything, Taehyung stood before Jungkook's class " Be a good pup okay " Jungkook pouts and nodded... Taehyung peck on his lips and turned to walk away but Jungkook holds his arm once again.... Taehyung turned around seeing omega staring at him with puppy eyes , making him chuckle " it's really look like i am sending my child for college "

Jungkook pouts " It's few hours, you will get used to it " Taehyung said to him, who finally leaves his hand " See you in few hours " Alpha said to him and walked away.... Jungkook turned around, hesitantly entering into the room...He saw all of the students talking but stopped looking at him, Jungkook was about to run away but stood when Soobin came to him.

" Kookie Hyung, come on, you can sit with me " Soobin said dragging Jungkook towards his seat... Jungkook sat before the window....Soobin sat beside him, he gets busy talking with someone, Jungkook looks out side seeing Taehyung existing the college gate " Master " Jungkook mind linked him.... Taehyung stopped hearing Jungkook " Yes pup?" Taehyung linked him back.

" I will miss you " Jungkook said to him who smiled " Me too, even I already miss you " Taehyung said, Jungkook looked away pouting " Stupid college " Jungkook mumbled, Taehyung chuckled and sat inside the cat, driving away...When he got home, He saw Yoongi giving a fake gun show to Jin and Jimin " Alpha " Taehyung turned around seeing Namjoon.

" What happened? " Taehyung asked him, seeing Namjoon tensed " You haven't taken your pills, you heat his tommorow " Namjoon said to him, Taehyung widen his eyes " Oh f- " Taehyung facepalmed " oh fish " Khan said " I should leave than " Taehyung said but Namjoon stopped him " you can't, your bond with Jungkook is still incomplete " Namjoon said and paused.

" You need to do this " Taehyung sighed, rubbing his Temple " But Namjoon, I can't heart him " Taehyung said to him...Who rolled his eyes " You are saying this You will never touch him in your entire life " Namjoon said to him, who scoffed " Still " Namjoon shakes his head " You have to do it " Namjoon said walking away.

Taehyung starts to move, thinking deeply " Khan what do you think?" Taehyung asked Khan " Let me ask my lady " Taehyung sighed, he knew Khan was teasing him....He was too lost in his thoughts not seeing Yuna in front of him " TaeTae " She waved in front of his eyes, who finally came out of his thoughts looking at her.

" Why it seems like someone ran away with your underwear " Yuna joked, Taehyung stared at her blankly " Jeez, you are looking to depressed " Yuna said to him " Anyways I am angry at you, but I will fight with you later " Saying this Yuna walked away.

In the evening, when Jungkook got home, He went to their room, seeing Taehyung sitting on bed " Master " hearing Jungkook's cheerful voice, Taehyung turned his head, He smiled and opened his arms for omega, who instantly run into his arms, hugging him tightly.

Jungkook takes off his shoes and laid between Taehyung's legs, Hugging his waist, resting his head on Taehyung's chest " I missed you " Jungkook mumbled, with pouty smiles, Taehyung smiled and made Jungkook face him " Me too, so much " Taehyung said, placing a deep kiss on his lips " How was your day?" Taehyung asked pulling away from the kiss.

" It was good, all professors was nice but there was many Alphas bothering me " Taehyung listened to him, nuzzling his face in Jungkook's neck, inhaling his mate's sweet scent " I was about to hit him, but stopped " Jungkook finished, Taehyung smiled and placed a kiss on his mark " Good, I am proud of you " Jungkook showed him his wife smile.

" Pup, actually " Taehyung explained to Jungkook about their bonding and his heat, Jungkook deservers to know everything " Do you trust me?" Taehyung asked him, who nodded without hesitation " More than myself " Jungkook said and smiled at him, who smiled back and chuckled.

________________________
Chapter 35

I really don't want to write smut, so let's see how much time it will take me to update next

Also I will finish this story soon, because many lost interest

How was it? Favorite part?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰