Chapter 5- The Gun

Ignore my mistakes plz....

Chapter 5 - The Gun

No one's Pov

" You don't know what burger is?!" Yoongi asked Jungkook shocked, who shook his head with confused, Taehyung huffed " Burger isn't a big thing Yoongi " Taehyung said to him... Jungkook glances at Taehyung pouting, who sighed.

" shut up! Okay come on, we are going to eat burger right this moment " Yoongi said and dragged Jungkook holding his hand, Taehyung behind them continually ignoring his wolf Khan.

" See Yoongi is holding his hand "

" Idiot of you thinking about hurting our mate "

" Now he will eat burger with Yoongi "

" Why even people like burger " Taehyung thought to himself...Yoongi made Jungkook sat on the table " I will be back real quick " Yoongi said and walked away, leaving Jungkook and Taehyung alone " You know I hate you " Taehyung saw after few minutes of Silence.

Jungkook looks at him, who was sitting in front of him, Jungkook pouts a little " Kookie, he just hate you because he thinks you are like those...I forget there name, oops, you are not like them...don't worry " Jungkook mentally said to himself " Why you hate me?" Jungkook asked him Innocently.

Wanting to know what Taehyung will say " Yeah idiot why you hate this cute omega?" Khan mooched him " Because you're an omega " Jungkook pouts and lower his head " Yoonie Hyungie said he is always meanie, ignore his harsh tone Kookie " Jungkook reminded himself again.

" I don't want you as my mate, I'm ture blood alpha, leader on this pack and you're nothing in front of me " Taehyung said and smirked, flooding his arms and leaned back on the chair... Jungkook looks up at him " is he bragging about his position? Such a jerk " Rufus said to Jungkook.

" Don't be mean Rufus " Jungkook said to him back " well Master! I will prove you that I'm worth your mate...moon goodness made us mates for some reason " Jungkook said with a smile... before Taehyung could say something, Yoongi came back " Thankfully, line wasn't long " Yoongi said.

He put one of the burger in front of Jungkook and one for himself, Taehyung rolled his eyes " Come on Jungkook, try it " Yoongi said to the confused omega with a soft smile " How Yoonie Hyungie?" Hearing the nick name, Taehyung turn his head towards Jungkook in split second.

" Nick name already?" He thought to himself " See, the alpha Kim hug!" Khan angrily said to him, but Taehyung eyes were glued on Jungkook, who was pouting looking at the big burger in front of him, which was even bigger then his hands.

" Just grab it and dig in " Yoongi said already eating his own burger " Yeah like that kid behind you " Taehyung said, which made Jungkook turn around...he saw a young boy eating the burger with wide mouth and his face messed up with ketchup.