Epilogue

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

" What happened to Yoongi?" Taehyung asked entering into to beta and omega's room....seeing Yoongi passed out and everyone srounded around him.... Taehyung and Jungkook had to spend sometime in Villa but hearing about Yoongi...They couldn't control and just rushed here.

Yuna snapped her fingers and a pack on ice cubes fall on Yoongi's head making him groan in his unconscious self " He fainted " Yeon said to Taehyung who rolled his eyes " I know he fainted but What the hell is wrong with him? " Jungkook pouts looking at his Yoongi Hyung while Taehyung and Yeon were arguing.

" Both of you shut up! He is waking up " Nora said to them making them shut their mouth " Yooni Hyung! " Jungkook rushed to him and hugged him who groaned, Taehyung bites his lower lip...feeling a little jealousy but he calm down knowing for Yoongi Jungkook is his little brother and Jungkook Yoongi his hyung.

" Wait what's happening?" Jimin who was being so emotional stood up and looks at him " Min Yoongi! You seriously fainted without saying anything!" Jimin yelled at him making Jungkook flinch, angry Jimin is scary " Come here pup " Taehyung said to Jungkook, stretch out his hand for his omega.

Who instantly rushed to his embrace, Taehyung warpped his arms around his waist who nuzzled his face in Taehyung's chest, Joon ki smiled looking at them " I can't remember anything " Yuna sighed and stood before Hoseok, no body knew what exactly happened except the thing Yoongi fainted all of a sudden.

Not even Hoseok " You freaking fainted when I told you I'm pregnant!" Jimin yelled " What!" Everyone yelled together except Yuna while Jungkook he was happily jumping on his feet " Yay! I'm gonna be an uncle!" Taehyung must have been cooing at Jungkook by now but right now he was too shocked to say anything about.

Yoongi was about to faint again but Yuna hit the back of his head " Yah! I'm your brother! Respect me!" Yoongi said to her who just shrugged " Everyone let's go out...They them talk alone " Chang wan said to them, Yeji nodded, even the most childish person looks Chang wan but he is mature too, and secretly genius.

••• Time Skip •••

Yoongi was too happy to know about Jimin being pregnant, Taking break from pack work....He was taking care of Jimin, Jungkook was way too happy to hear about his Jimin Hyung being pregnant...Now they all were planning to arrange their wedding soon... Hoseok and Yuna's story was still working smoothly, Hoseok was Still scared.

And Khan, He was painfully silent " Khan, please talk what's wrong?" Taehyung was trying to talk to him...But Khan made a wall between them, Thinking Taehyung and Rufus didn't liked him for talking too much " He is still not talking?" Jungkook asked him who nodded lowering his head.

Jungkook pouts and hugged Taehyung's waist, resting his head on his chest " I miss him " Jungkook muttered " Me too " Taehyung said hearing Jungkook " me three " Rufus said all of a sudden, well yeah....Rufus really like Khan, after all he is his mate...He just like teasing him and now not hearing him was hurting.

Rufus deeply " Hehehe " Both Jungkook and Taehyung looks at each other with widen eyes, it was Khan with his unique laugh " You freaking wolf! Finally you are talking " Taehyung yelled at him who laughed, Rufus was silent for sometime " I hate you " Rufus said to him meanwhile Jungkook was silent.

" Oh really? Someone was saying they miss me?" Khan said in a cheeky tone, Rufus stayed silent, out of a sudden Jungkook starts to speak...more likely scolded Khan...But he flinched when he heard Jimin growl " Okay something is wrong " Taehyung said and rushed out of the room....He gasped seeing Jimin glaring at Yoongi.