Chapter 43- Betrayed

Ignore my mistakes plz.....

No one's Pov

" Well look who we have here " Joon GI said crossing his legs looking start inside John's eyes who chuckled and crossed his arms " Good to see you again my friend " John said to him but Joon GI huffed....he looks behind him and saw Eunwoo " Looks like a betrayer is always a betrayer " Eunwoo looks away from him.

Jungkook was hearing everything Rufus's hearing ability was helping him a lot.....He looks behind the library hearing few sound of gun shots....He hid behind the pillar....He caresses his stomach, scared he is not alone anymore......all of a sudden he heard a very familiar growle....He gulped but didn't move from his position.

Yuna got home seeing blood everywhere.... Ignoring her pain she rushed inside.... seeing only Soobin and Kai " What happened here?" She asked them they looks at her and told her everything " WHAT!" she yelled....and was about to run out but a hand stopped her.... seeing Hoseok " Yuna, stop it's not save there " He said to her softly.

But she shook her head " I can't! What If they get hurt a-also S-Soomi " She shutters her voice shaking "Hoseok knew his words won't work on her " Okay, I will go with you " He said to her....She nodded and rushed out... Hoseok behind him...hearing her loved ones in danger, Yuna's mind was messed up.

In this situation, No body can understand any word....Her eyes fall on Soomi who was careless walking towards her house " Soomi! " Yuna yelled her name, Soomi hearing her voice stopped for spilt seconds but than rolled her eyes " Come on the bet is over I don't need to talk to that annoying thing " Soomi mumbled.

Yuna rushed to her and holds her wrist " It's not save there! Don't go " But Soomi pushed her making her fall on ground, a whimper left from Yuna's mouth " Stay away from me you weirdo! I told you I don't like you it was just a bet " Soomi said and walked away rolling her eyes when Yuna yelled her name once again..

Hoseok scoffed and helped Yuna getting up from the ground, his eyes falling in Yuna's bleeding elbow " Yuna you are hurt! Let's go back Other will be okay " Yuna tried to deny it but Hoseok picked her up in Bridle style ignoring her pealding.

Joon GI was on the ground, his head bleeding..but he was still fortunately still consious....His eyes fall on Taehyung in his wolf form.... attacking his own father....Joon gi stood up on his feet and saw all of the mansion filled with dead bodies....of John's men....His eyes fall one Eunwoo who was making his way to Library.

Groaning, the vampire made his way behind him.....not noticing Namjoon's eyes on them " Yoongi, Taehyung will deal with him....let's go " Yoongi and Namjoon rushed behind there two said vampires and saw them arguing... Joon gi holding Eunwoo by his neck " What! Going to kill your own cousin! " Namjoon and Yoongi stood behind the pillar.

" I-I just want to talk to him " Eunwoo said but Joon GI scoffed " Eunwoo I trusted you my boy but you betrayed me....you though about yourself not your family " Joon GI said hate lashing from his voice....Yoongi and Namjoon looks at each other " Man! Everything is so messed up " Nova said " How many more secrets!' Lupin yelled frustrated.

Joon GI pushed him down, Go I don't want to see your face " Without wasting anytime....Eunwoo run away....but when he came out of mansion he was met with Yeji, smirking at him " I lost my mate because of your " Yeji whispered making him scared and sweat.

Joon gi opened the door of library....Not seeing Jungkook anywhere " Jungkook? " he called out but got no response " JUNGKOOK! " Joon GI flinched hearing Yoongi scremed right behind his ear.... Jungkook came out from book pillar and saw his Hyungs and father.

He rushed to them and hugged Yoongi, Who pats his head.. Joon GI smiled knowing what exactly Yoongi if for him...He trusts Yoongi more and that's make Joon GI happy " Jungkook!" They stopped hearing Taehyung's voice.... everyone looked behind seeing Taehyung, bleeding badly " Master!" He heard before falling on the ground.

••• 2 days later •••

John was finally out of Everyone's life, Taehyung was fully healed, it was difficult to kill his own father but at least He did just for his family Taehyung was angry at Jungkook for telling him about their pup but He couldn't help but forgive Jungkook seeing his teary eyes and dumplings cheeks.

They both a cuddling under the warm blanket... Taehyung was resting his head on Jungkook's chest while the omega already asleep.... Taehyung squeezed his cheeks, earning a whine from him " Idiot Alpho, let him sleep " He heard Khan but, did he care....no " Believe Me Taehyung I will take over and dance crazily in front of pack members "

Taehyung pulled his hands away and rolled his eyes....." how sweet " lastly Taehyung peck Jungkook's lips softly and closed his eyes nuzzling his face in Jungkook's neck, scenting him, for past days he has been feeling overprotective towards his mate.... correction babies.

Hoseok made his way to garden looking for Jimin, when he saw Yuna looking at the pond....seeing the fishes happily swimming together....Hoseok knew....What Soomi did was not right, Not even a bit....just for a bet she hurt Yuna.... Hoseok sighed heavily and sat beside Yuna, who already knew who it was...but still said nothing.

" Stop thinking about her, she is not worth it " Yuna chuckled and wipping her tears shook her head " I'm trying....but it's impossible 2 months made me love her forever even after I die " Hoseok sighed and holds her hand " Yuna, when my mate betrayed be for some else....I thought the same " Hoseok takes a deep breath.

Hoseok found his mate in a very unique way on his birthday.....seeing him naked on bed with his best friend....and getting rejected....the pain was unbearable but with time he overcome with it " Just take sometime and think about your self .....self love is more important " Yuna slowly nodded her head.....love yourself Yuna, You don't need someone to make you feel loved.

Yuna reminded herself.....Joon GI who was staying at Kim Castle heard everything...not only him but also Jimin and Jin " What do you think?" Jimin asked Jin " Punishment " Jin replied and looks at Joon GI who just shrugged.

_____________________
Chapter 43

_____________________Chapter  43

Is this illegal?

Still ship Yuna and Soomi?

How was it?

To everyone who are still reading this Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰