Chapter 20 - Koo

Ignore my mistakes plz.....

^ Say something about that fanart

Chapter 20 : Koo

No one's Pov

Taehyung was holding Jungkook's hand, they was talking back to Castle... Taehyung wanted to spend time alone with Jungkook in Villa but Jungkook was whining to meet Namjoon and Yoongi, and Taehyung in jealously grabbed Jungkook hand on the way... Taehyung glance at Jungkook and smiled.

His eyes was sparkling looking at the Moon " I always wanted this, I finally feel happy, Thank you Moon goodness " Taehyung heard, He still haven't told Jungkook about his mark...he is surprised Jungkook still didn't find it out " Master?" Jungkook called Taehyung, who hummed and looks at him.

" Can I go back to my pack tommorow?" Jungkook said, which made Taehyung little scared " Little? " Khan huffed " What are you saying? This is your pack Koo- I mean Jungkook " Taehyung awkwardly cleared his throat, not to make Jungkook uncomfortable " B-but, I-" Taehyung stopped him.

" No, I said you won't go and that's finale " Taehyung said and starts to walk faster, dragging Jungkook behind him....who frowns and his Master's weird behavior.

••• Time Skip •••

Taehyung was standing on his balcony looking at Jungkook in his room...He smiled, He can't believe he is so much in love " Taehyung " Taehyung turned around hearing Yoongi's voice, his small fell remembering about something.

" Yoongi Hyungie is so handsome! Master! He is so pretty! So genius "

Taehyung cleanched his fist " What is it?" Yoongi was taken back hearing Taehyung's rude tone " What a great best friend! Nothing, Namjoon will come than we will talk " Namjoon than entered into the room  and a wide smile adoring on his face...and seeing his face, he got another flashback.

" NAMJOONIE HYUNG! I really love him! He is like a father figure to me! He is so strong and gives me banana milk too "  Jungkook said and giggled, not noticing his mate sulking.

Taehyung cleared his throat and sighed heavily, Namjoon and Yoongi stared at him thinking, he has gone mad " What is it? Why are you here?" Taehyung asked them, they both scoffed " Come on, let's sit in balcony...than we will tell you " Taehyung nodded and walked towards the balcony again...sitting on the couch.

Seeing that Jungkook already fell asleep " Now, what is it? " Taehyung asked them, Namjoon and Yoongi sat in front of him, which made Taehyung groaned " You are blocking the view " Taehyung said and whined...Namjoon and Yoongi looked behind, seeing a clear figure of Jungkook sleeping on his bed.

They truned their head back and looks at Taehyung " You know this is what we call stalking " Yoongi said which made Taehyung huff " He is my mate " Taehyung said in duh tone " Living in salve rooms " Namjoon said and looked away like he said nothing.

Taehyung looks up at them " You heard that! That's what your problem is...you still haven't given him his rights " Taehyung lower his head bitting his lips, guilt feeling his heart " Taehyung, Norhee Eomma wants you to get married to Jungkook " Taehyung smiled a little but his smile disappeared when " don't show your teeth like an idiot " Yoongi starts.

" We stopped her and said that Taehyung himself will go and ask Jungkook to get marry to you and apologizes to him " Namjoon sighed seeing Taehyung sad face..he knows he is feeling guilty for what he did to Jungkook, but it's his brains fault which lead him to that way " why is everyone always blaming me for what he did " Khan said offended.