Chapter 6 - Pack's Rude Alphas

Ignore my mistakes plz....

Chapter 6 : Packs Rude Alphas

No one's Pov

Jungkook was still unconscious on his bed, Beomgyu beside him...Yoongi was also in the room, staring at the younger... Jungkook whimpers, his eyes still closed and hands cleanching bed sheet " H-hyung" He mumbled " Hyung, wake up " Beomgyu shook him.

Yoongi just stood their, staring at Jungkook " Hyung wake up " Jungkook gasped and jolt up on bed, he was sweating really badly...tears falling on his cheeks... Beomgyu wipes his tears and hugged him " Beomgyu, take care of him, I will be back ".

Yoongi said when he saw Taehyung entering into mansion...Yoongi rushed towards Taehyung's room...He saw him taking off his coat, his hands bleeding " guess he beat out of that man " Yoongi thought to himself and sighed...he knocked on the open door.

" What is it Yoongi?" Yoongi rolled his eyes " You shouldn't have said that " Yoongi said to him in a cold tone, which Yoongi use only when he gets really angry... Taehyung scoffed " That's just starting, I wi-" Yoongi cut him off " He is an omega! He is sensitive " He yelled at him.

" Taehyung, Jungkook is sensitive...he is not like your ex " saying this Yoongi went out angrily, Taehyung walked towards the window and saw how badly Jungkook was crying, and Beomgyu comforting him " See, fu*k you " Khan yelled, Taehyung cleanched his fist.

Yoongi entered into the room again and saw Jungkook breathing heavily, tears continuously falling from his eyes " Stop crying kid " Yoongi said and sat beside him " you don't worry about Taehyung...He-" Beomgyu cut off Yoongi mid sentence.

" Hyung, he made Hyungie kill someone....maybe it's normal for Alpha Kim, but Kookie Hyung saw someone dying in front of him, it's -" Beomgyu sighed and lower his head "let's just stop here " Beomgyu said and looks at Jungkook, still violently shaking.

" Be glad Eomma went back for work, if she would have here, Alpha Kim would have died by now " Beomgyu once again said to Yoongi, who thought for sometime..he stood up and grabbed Jungkook's wrist " Come on, we are gonna go out " Yoongi said.

Jungkook tried to deny it but, Yoongi is too stubborn to leave it like that " You shorty, behind us " Yoongi said to Beomgyu, who wide his eyes feeling offended " Excuse me! I am same height as your " He went behind them.

Kai and Soobin peeked through Taehyung's room, they saw him laying on the bed, staring at ceiling, emotionlessly " We have to do something " Soobin whispered to Kai who nodded his head " you're right partner " Kai whispered back.

On the other side, Jungkook was trying his best to keep up with Yoongi's fast pace, Beomgyu just slowly walking with Yoongi " shorty, walk properly " Yoongi said to him, who huffed " then you are a shorty to, because our height is same.

They stopped, Yoongi turn to face Jungkook " Ever eaten ice cream?" Yoongi asked him, Jungkook sniffs and wiped his tears and shook his head with pouty lips " Stay here...I will be back " Yoongi said, Beomgyu went behind him, leaving Jungkook alone, which made him sacred a little.

Jungkook looks at the flowers and smiled a little, He made his way towards him and touched them with his soft hands " Junho! Get away from there " Jungkook turned around and saw a boy in center of the road on wheelchair....old man running towards him.

Jungkook's eyes fall on a car moving to the boy, who was looking around scared, without thinking much, Jungkook ran to him and pulled back his wheelchair... Jungkook sighed in relief and turned to face the little boy " are you okay?" He softly asked the boy, who nodded his head.