Chapter 24- Omega Koo

Ignore my mistakes plz....

Safe for those who are fasting

No one's Pov

" Focus, Jungkook " Taehyung said to Jungkook, he was holding his arm, While a stick in Jungkook's hand " M-master, I can't hit you " Taehyung sighed and leaves Jungkook's hand and cups his cheeks " just forget that I am your mate, attack me with your full power " Taehyung said caressing his cheek with his thumb, it's been 2 months since Taehyung proposed him.

Taehyung wanted Jungkook to know how to protect himself, Even if Jungkook has powers...he still doesn't know how to use them, and Taehyung he decided to train Jungkook by himself....But Jungkook he was not seeing Taehyung as his target but his mate " yes kookie, forget about him and hit him hard! Make him bleed " Rufus said to him.

" but my lady, it will hurt me too " Khan said, panic in his voice... Taehyung sighed " Exactly what Rufus said " Taehyung said to him, Jungkook sighed heavily and nodded his head " so, everyone are you just going to ignore me ?" Khan said in disbelief.

" Shut up! "

" Shut up!"

Both Taehyung and Rufus yelled at him, Jungkook felt bad for Khan, but he can't disobey Taehyung, even Khan is also like his Master but Taehyung...his gaze is something else " Only you love me Jungkookie, I love you " Khan dramatically said to Jungkook, who nodded his head...signing him that he can understand.... Taehyung rolled his eyes.

" Come on Jungkook " Taehyung said to him.... Jungkook takes a deep breath and amid his stick towards Taehyung, it was suppose to me a gun or sword but Jungkook was too scared to hold gun and scared to hurt Taehyung with sword " Come on " Jungkook closed his eyes....He opened his eyes after a moment...They turned purple.

His beautiful purple eyes distracted Taehyung...But Taehyung came out of his thoughts when suddenly Jungkook attacked him... Taehyung tries to grab Jungkook's hands, but Jungkook was too fast to hit his chest with the stick... Taehyung groaned... Jungkook toon the chance and kicked on Taehyung's leg, which made Taehyung fell on his knees.

" Face Jungkook!" Rufus said to him, Jungkook was too lost that he punched Taehyung's on his face... Taehyung whimpers and fell backwards on the ground " Bingo!" Rufus yelled.... Jungkook's eyes turned back to blue, when he heard Taehyung's painful groans and whimpers.... Jungkook rushed to him " Master " He helped Taehyung sitting in against the tree.

" I'm sorry M-master, it was-" Taehyung stopped him " N-No, it was great...you defeated me " Taehyung smiled at him, but Jungkook instead on smiling, he gasped " Master your nose is bleeding!" Jungkook yelled in panic... Taehyung frowns and touched his nose...He looks at the blood on his fingers.

Taehyung blinked his eyes few times " blood-" Jungkook gasped once again when Taehyung passed out on his shoulder " Woah! Never knew he is this weak that he passed out seeing blood " Rufus said, Jungkook sighed...it wasn't because of blood, guess Jungkook hit him way too hard.

••• Time Skip •••

Taehyung opened his eyes, groaning in pain " All my fault! All my fault " Taehyung heard Jungkook...he turns his head and saw Jungkook pulling his hair in frustration " Hey, Hey! Stop doing that " Taehyung tries to speak but his voice cracked... Jungkook looks at him, his eyes red from crying for hours.

" Master " Jungkook helped Taehyung is sitting up " Yah! You are so strong " Taehyung said hissing a little, Jungkook pouts " You said to think of you as my target, that's what I did....I imagined that person I hate the most " Jungkook said and lower his head pouting...Khan dramatically gasped.