Chapter 27- Monster

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

Jungkook news cuddling Taehyung, it was still really dark... Taehyung already fell asleep... Jungkook heard something near the window, like a whispering sound...He shakes Taehyung's shoulder " Master " he whispered to him and shakes him but Taehyung was still asleep " We have to kill him and take Jungkook with us " Jungkook heard.

" HEY YOU ALPHA DING " Rufus yelled hearing him Taehyung jolt up on the bed, he was about to curse but Jungkook covered his mouth with his hands " There is someone near our window Master " Jungkook whispered to him " Go out, let me deal with them " Taehyung linked him but Jungkook shakes his head.

" no, they are vampires, I can tell my their scent " Jungkook linked him back, Taehyung was about to say something but Jungkook's eyes glowed inside the dark room, Taehyung looked at him shocked his eyes were glowing purple and red.

Suddenly, Jungkook jumped and pushed Taehyung away from bed, Jungkook attacked the vampire, He pushed him on the ground and snached the knife from him, he throw the knife towards the other vampire who was about to stab Taehyung from behind, that k...

Suddenly, Jungkook jumped and pushed Taehyung away from bed, Jungkook attacked the vampire, He pushed him on the ground and snached the knife from him, he throw the knife towards the other vampire who was about to stab Taehyung from behind, that knife stab on his chest.

Jungkook choked that vampire, his nails digging in his neck who groaned... Taehyung stared at him in shock...This is not Jungkook he knows " You need to calm him down Taehyung! Go " Before Taehyung could stop Jungkook, Jungkook twisted that vampire's neck, bone cracking sound echoed in the room.

Suddenly the room brighten ups by the lights, Taehyung rubbed his eyes and looks at Jungkook, who was standing there his eyes closed...Everyone rushed to the room and saw two dead vampire's, Taehyung on the ground " Jungkook" Taehyung called him, Jungkook opened his eyes, his eyes turned red like blood.

Everyone rushed to the room and saw two dead vampire's, Taehyung on the ground " Jungkook" Taehyung called him, Jungkook opened his eyes, his eyes turned red like blood

Jungkook groaned and holds his head, falling on his knees, Taehyung rushed to him but Jungkook scremed it was like someone was stabbing the back on his head... Taehyung holds him, Jungkook felt numb him and passed out in Taehyung's arm.

Taehyung picked him up and laid him on bed " What happened to him?" Taehyung asked concerned looking at Jeonhee " His vampire side took over him, this was for the first time " Jeonhee said sitting on the other side of bed, holding his hand " only 2 weeks are left for his birthday, that's why " Norhee said.

Yoongi and Namjoon took the bodies away from room even they were worried about Jungkook, Taehyung looks at Jungkook's face which was turning pale " We have to do it fast before it's too late Taehyung " Jeonhee said to him " I know I am new here but don't you think they should get married now " Jimin said who was standing behind them.

Taehyung stood up and closed the window, he signed everyone to go out with him except Jeonhee...who nodded her head " Okay prepare everything, I will marry him tommorow " Taehyung said, there was no emotion in his tone " Three of you will take care of Jungkook " Taehyung said indicating to Jimin, Hoseok and Jin.

Taehyung saw Eunwoo entered into the house " Where is Jungkook?" He asked Taehyung who glared " I just want to see him once " Eunwoo said to him... Taehyung unknowingly nodded his head...While Eunwoo rushed to Jungkook's room, Taehyung frowns when he didn't saw Eunwoo's reflection in mirror.

Just than Yeon rushed into the house with Chang wan with him " Taehyung, you need to know this " Yeon said breathing heavily " what is it?" Taehyung asked him " Eunwoo is a vampire " Chang wan said breathing heavily...hearing this, Taehyung didn't waste a time and rushed to their room....everyone behind him.

He saw Eunwoo on the ground, his head was bleeding, Jeonhee unconscious on bed, meanwhile Jungkook was sitting in the corner of the room shaking, heading his head in his knees... Taehyung rushed to him, Jungkook flinched when Taehyung touched him" Hey it's okay, it's me " Taehyung softly said to him.

" I don't know what happened to me, he tried to touch me and I-I just " Taehyung hushed him and hugged him caressing his back " Yoongi, take Eunwoo and tie him up " Taehyung said to Yoongi, who nodded his head....who picked up Eunwoo and walked out " We need to tie Jungkook too " Gong Yoo said with a poker face.

" W-What?" Jungkook looks at them, scared " I won't toe my mate like an animal " Taehyung yelled at Gong Yoo, But again he sighed " His vampire side is a monster.... can't you see " Gong Yoo said, indicating to Eunwoo's blood on the ground " He is right Taehyung, it's only about 1 day " Yeon said to him.

Taehyung looks at Jungkook,who was already looking at him teary eyes " I am sorry " Saying with Taehyung stood up, King cries and holds Taehyung's hand tightly but Taehyung yanked his hand away " Tie him up " Taehyung coldly said and walked out...He closed the door and heard Jungkook crying loudly.

Yeon and Jimin came out of them room, Yeon pats his shoulder " It's okay, you are doing it for him " Yeon said to him, Taehyung glance at him cleanching his fist not to cry " prepare for wedding Jimin " Taehyung said to him silently, who nodded his head and rushed to prepare everything.

Everyone came out of the room " I locked the windows " Yeji said to him, who nodded " Only 20 hours Taehyung " Gong Yoo said to him, But still Taehyung was feeling miserable treating Jungkook like a slave, he already done that mistake before...but now every minute passing by was stabbing him in his heart.

Jungkook cries and leaned back on the wall.

He looks down and his hands tied up with rope, for the first time he was feeling like is alone, his family seems to be his stranger, like all along he was living between stranger not his family " K-Khan do you also think I am a m-monster?" Jungkoo...

He looks down and his hands tied up with rope, for the first time he was feeling like is alone, his family seems to be his stranger, like all along he was living between stranger not his family " K-Khan do you also think I am a m-monster?" Jungkook asked Khan.

Taehyung heard that and couldn't control and sobs " Of course not, you are not kookie " Jungkook bites his lips and hides his face in kness once again...He didn't care they left him on cold floor and dark room, knowing how much he is scared of dark.

___________________
Chapter 27

Honestly, what is this cra-

Do you think they did the right thing or not?

Real story starts from here I guess...

Stay save indian army after what's happening in india

Favorite part?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰