Chapter 42- Discovered

Lily's P.O.V

"OUCH"

I bolted straight up from my slumber.

"Louis? What are you doing in here?" I groaned into my pillow once Louis's frame came into my view.

"Bringing you a glass of water. But your dam night stand got in the way" he huffed as he placed the glass of water by my bed.

"So how are you feeling?" He asked, sitting on the edge of my bed.

Crap.

"Better" I said turning my head to look a him, forcing a smile on.

He smiled widely back at me. "Great"

I just nodded my head, feeling this day go by incredibly slow.

I shifted my head to look around my room. By the streaks of orange lightening up my room, I could tell the sun was setting outside.

"Lou, what time is it?" I asked, the question pounding in my head.

I always need to know approximately what time it is, if I don't I get frustrated.

Louis quickly dug for his phone in his pocket. "Round about 5 ish" he said, sending me a smile.

"Hey, Lily" I quickly turned my  head to look at Louis who to me looked deep in thought.

He let out a huff of breath as he turned to face me.

"I was just wondering-

"Lily your awake" I heard Harry's voice boom through my room as he hugged me tightly, I hugged him back, ignoring the pain that rose throughout my body.

No shit Sherlock.

"Yeah. I am" I replied shrugging my shoulders, not really happy to be awake, sleeping was way to peaceful than... this.

You just close your eyes, darkness falling in front of you, and just like that you drift of to sleep. Nothing. You feel absolutely nothing, you see nothing, you basically are nothing. You just don't exist for those few hours, its so inviting yet so peaceful and if that's what death is like, then I would definitely chase after it.

***

Louis'S P.O.V.

"BYE LILY HAVE A GOOD DAY AT SCHOOL" I shouted as she slammed the car door shut. I watched as she nodded her head and walk straight ahead of her towards the school entrance.

I let out a huff of air as I turned the key in its engine, roaring the car back to life as I pulled out of Lily's school proceeding my way home.

*

I opened the front door and to my surprise, everything was very unobtrusive.

As I stepped into the kitchen, Zayn was leaning against the counter with a very distraught Harry by his side.

I quickly threw my keys on the table. "What's up?" I said raising my eyebrows, fixing my gaze on Zayn. I could tell Harry wasen't in the talking mood, so I asked Zayn, since it was obvious he would know why Harry looks like hes been smacked in the face with a rock.

I watched as Zayn rubbed his temple as he let out a long sigh. "Harry found something in Lily's room this morning" He said. I watched as Harry's body began to stiffen, his hands tightened around his mug, the veins carrying blood around his body nearly bursting through his skin.

I stared at him with sympathy.

"He found..." Zayn once again let out a huff of breath stopping his sentence. I could tell the words coming out of his mouth would not sound pleasant to my ears.