Chapter 10~ Saturday

Lily's P.O.V.

It's been 5 days since I had that very, very weird dream. Today (sadly) is saturday. Which means I'm of to dad's. Your probably asking why do I? well simply becauce I have to, and mum want's me to spend some time with my father. Which I don't get. I wish she would hate him, since they did divorce, she's supposed to hate his guts.

I sighted, it is now 11:22am and I'm sat in my room, alone. Everyone is out basically, It's just me and Louis home.

This week, was honestly the most tiring week ever, due to me being excluded from school, I had to finnish the work at home, and obviously I had punishment at home too. I had to do all the chores you can possibly imagine. I was busy constantly. And the thing is, I've been working my butt of for something I din't do. I did nothing. She attacked me first, I only defended myself, It's not my fault I was stronger and she fell to the ground, okay, but I got to say, it was good beating the crap out of her. She defiantly deserved it.

There was a knock at my door. I shut my Journal shut, as the door slowly opened, reaveling Louis standing there looking quite unsure.

"May I come in?" He asked, I mentally screamed and yelled no at him, they're still try to get me to like them, which trust me, that isn't happening anytime soon.

"Yea" I said biting my tongue from my mouth saying anything elce that wouldn't be nice for a 14 yeard old girl to say.

He walked in and sat next to me on my bed. "What's this!?" He said pointing to my Journal, which I have forgotten to slip under my pillow. I mentally cursed in my head.

"N-nothing, just a homework diary" I said quickly. It was a believable lie, so I patted my shoulder for that, you know I could of said something in the lines of that it was my nail varnish tester. Which would be utterly stupid, and obvious since I never really wear nail varnish, and when I do: it's always black. So I defiantly wouldn't need to test any colours. Huh, good job my brain makes up good lies in like seconds. If it didn't I'd be stuffed.

"Really? cool, let's see what homework you have then" Louis said reaching on to grab my 'homework diary'. I quickly put it behind my back, out of his reach. His brows rised in confusion, giving me questionable looks.

I could hear a low sigh escape his lips, as he turned around to look at me.

"Lily; why are you distancing yourself away from everyone?" He asked, his blue orbs piercing into mine, searching for an answer.

I just sat there, quite shocked he just came out with it, I knew where this is going, another talk time with Louis about my emotions. It's not 'gonna' happen, I'm not going to let it to.

"I'm not" I said defending myself. He won't get anything out of me. He will not, we can sit in my room for this full day, I have a bathroom on the right, and knowing Louis he would probably give up cause he would get too 'hungry'.

"Lily, please, it's obvious something's wrong, I can tell; I just can't pinpoint it" He said still starring at me, which made me feel uncomfortable.

"Louis, stop playing your little sherlock games. Cause your just wasting your time trying to pinpoint my 'problems', which arn't there, so no wonder you can't get your fingers onit, just stop it Louis!" I said running out of my room, I just couldn't stand his little chats he always has to have with me. Apart of me want's to run into his arms and tell him everything, but that's only a little part. The rest is so much stronger.

I sighted while chucking myself onto the living room couch. In 30mins I will be there. And probably will come back home, having new scars on my body and have new nightmares which will stain my mind. Scarring me once again for life...

The front door flung open, laughter echoing throughout the house. I watched as all the boys carried loads of bags into the kitched filled with food. My mother and Gemma followed behind: carrying the bags that weigh less.

They send me warm, friendly smiles as they walked on by, talking about something that happened earlier today I'm guessing.

Louis soon appeared in the kitchen talking to the boys about something.

"Lily I'm taking you to dads soon, put your shoes and coat on, it's chilly outside" Gemma said walkimg upstairs, to get something I'm guessing.

I groaned and got up from the couch, slowly making my way over to the cupboard where we keep our shoes.

I opened it and pulled my black vans out, slipping them on  and tieing cute bows with white;muddy laces on each pair.

I scraped my feet across the white polished floor as I made my way over to the peg where we hang our coats.

I quickly spotted my leather jacket and slipped it on, throwing the good over my head, and stuffing my phone in the pocket.

I stood there patiently waiting for Gemma to come down; though I silently wished she could stay up there for longer, so I'd have less time of my torture.

As if to annoy me, she came down right that second, scipping happily towards the door, opening it.

"Bye guys, I'm taking Lily to Dad's" She screamed while moving her hand, mentioning me to get my arse out of the door, I did walking slowly taking my time.

"Come on Lily, your taking forever mate" She said pushing me forward lightly. Once we got in the car, I sat at the back, behind her. She put the keys in and roared the engine to life, driving out of our drive way.

I just stuck my earphones in, blocking out the world, watching the scenery passing by, we drove past the park, and I couldn't stop myself from tearing my eyes away at all the cheerful happy little kids, running around, not having a care in the world, if only they knew that life is only like that for a short period of time, as they grow up, they  think it all get's better, if only they knew what a big;fat lie that is.

Suddenly the car came to a holt, making me move slightly forward due to the impact. I looked around to find we were here. The tought of what might happen inside brought tears to my eyes, I just blocked everything out amd shut my eyes tightly, I shut the car door close not bothering to say bye to Gemma. I watched as she drove away, the car getting smaller and smaller, until It completly dissapered out of my sight.

I turned on my heel, walking into the drive way of my farthers house, with each little step I took, my eart would beat faster, blood in my veins would start pumping.

As I neared the front door, goosebumps arised on skin, making me shiver...

I put my hand on the colour chipped door, feeling the cold wood come into contact with the tips of my fingers, sending chills to run down my spine.

I knocked on the door twice, amd stood back giving my dad room; as soon as I heard the movement of the keys, the hairs on my arms stood up, amd my heart literally froze.

The door flew open, smashing into the other side; causing me to flinge at how powerful my dad was, he held the door open as I stepped in, chills ran down me as I breathed the smell in Alcohol...

He's been drinking again...

Hiyaa, hope you guys like this chapter, drame in the next one, woo:3 thankyou for everyone who's voting, commenting and reading, it means alot.

~Love you all~

~Be kind to yourself~

<3