Chapter 7~ Why Is It We Always Relive Our Worst Nightmares?

Lily's P.O.V

I stood there unable to move, million thoughts were running through my mind every second, all about him. He was here and he could hurt me.

"Lily, the boys said how you've been excluded from school" My father said, in his fake kind voice, acting innocent.

I stood there stairing at the ground, scared to even look at him, I knew all the boys were here, so I was very happy about that, because if they were not, then I'm pretty sure I would have gotten the shit beat out of me a couple minutes ago.

I could tell the boys din't want to talk about it now, but my father surly did.

"I think it is highly inacceptable for you to attack a poor innocent girl; Lily. you need a lesson" My father said, I couldn't see him, but I perfectly knew what he meant by the lesson, and I knew one thing, I need to get out of here. NOW.

"I-I need to u-use the r-restroom" I said quietly, my voice getting caught up in my throat, I quickly ran up to my room and shut the door, locking it for safety. I started crying. He was here, in the house. why?...

Louis P.O.V

As soom as Lily saw us in the kitchen, She frozed on the spot. She looked stunned. She looked scared. But why?

As Lily's father was talking to her, I noticed she refused to look at him, she just stood there head hanging low, examinating the ground. Strange. She always argues back.

"I think it's highly inacceptable for you to attack a poor innocent girl; Lily. you need a lesson" He spoke sternly to her, I watched Lily, horror flashed through her eyes, I coud tell she was thinking about something, staring of into space. That poor girl looked so scared, why? She never got scared when anyone spoke to her or scolded her, so why is she acting like this to her dad? He dosen't shout at her like her mother.

"I-I need to u-use the r-restroom" Lily said quietly, stuttering, and she ran of upstairs.

I was worried about her, to be honest we were all quite dissapointed with her behaviour at school, we thought she knew better than that.

"I'm going to talk to Lily" Harry's dad said while heading upstairs. We all nodded our heads, and carried on watching t.v.

Lily's P.O.V.

I heard loud hard footsteps coming up the stairs. I instantly recognised them as his, my hands began shaking in utter terror as a rough knock came through my door.

I'm not gonna let him in. No way.

"Open the fucking door Lily, or I'll fucking pounch ya 10x harder that you won't be able to fucking move. Open now!!" He said in a cold, low voice, he said it quietly but loudly enough for me to hear.

I swallowed a lump in my throat, and walked wobbily over to my door unlocking it.

He opended the door letting himself in, he shut the door locking it behind him. My heart stopped that very moment. He locked the door, this won't end good.

He crept towards me, me walking backwards with every step he took. I soon enough hit the wall; which caused him to smirk. He took advantage of that and quickly walked over to me.

He put him hand to my cheek cursing it roughly.

"I missed you Lily" He said into my ear, his cold breath lingering there. Giving my goose bumps all over my body.

He went over and nibbled on my ear lobe; my breath hitched in my throat, as new tears were building up in my eyes.

"If you be a good girl, then it won't hurt as bad" He said cold hartedly, chuckling at the end. I just shut my eyes close, squeezing them, hoping to be woken up from this nightmare. But to my luck this was reality, this was happening.

*

I peeled my eyes open, wondering why I just woke up.

Memories of earlier flashed through my mind, he must of knocked me out so I wouldn't be trouble. I groaned in frustation as I lifted myself up, instantly regretting it, as a warm feeling hit my stomach, making me bend over in pain. I was really sore, I could bearly walk. Tears were forming by now, what did I do to deserve this? Is this some sick karma or what? Because if it is. I've had enough.

I checked the time on my phone, the screen lighting up, 18:34pm, Whaaaaat? I've been what knocked out for how long? I got home about 1, so 5 hours. I wonder what stupid lie he told the boys, that ohh she's asleep, tired from today's events, while really, he was taking  advantage of me everyway possible.

I squeezed my eyes shut trying to clear my mind of any flashbacks it's having.

I quickly got of my bed and slowly made my way downstairs, honestly the pain was unbearable, it just seems to get worse.

I walked downstairs only to be attacked by a group hug.

"Lily we though you won't wake up" Niall said over dramaticly, everyone chuckeled except from me. I just couldn't do anything right now. My mind was stained once again with those awful nightmares I call me life.

"Lily, come on dinners ready, we all waited for you" Harry said happily as they all sat down around the table.

"I'm not hungry" I said simply. They all looked at me as if I was some crazy animal.

"Lily you haven't ate breakfast, nor dinner, and your saying your not hungry?" Louis said in amusment.

"Sorry Lily bit you have to eat atleast half on what's on your plate" Liam said simply.

I stared at them in shock, half of my dinner are they crazy! I haven't ate that much in like ages no way. 2 bites and that's it.

"Lily, half of your dinner isn't that much just sit down please" Harry said while eating away, he must of caught my shocked face.

I sighted loudly sitting myself inbetween Louis and Liam. I just stared at my food, moving it about with my fork. I couldn't eat it. I'll get fat.

Your not gonna eat that. Are you? Just look at yourself, not hard to tell you already fat enough. Food Is Your Enemy.

The voice inside my head told me. It's true food is my enemy. I refuse to eat it.

"Are you going to eat?" Louis asked looking straight into my eyes while shoving some pasta into his mouth.

"I feel really sick, I just can't eat" I said, hopefully they would let me go.

They all shares glances, and nodded their heads.

"Fine" Louis said; continuing to eat his dinner, I scrunched my nose up in disgust. Food...

"But Lily" Harryy said across the table, chewing slowly, trying to get my attention. I turned my head towards him telling him to carry on.

"You still have to eat your dinner before you go to bed" Harry said sternly. I just simply nodded my head, thinking of a plan how to get rid of the food.

"Where's Gemma and mum" I asked no one in particular, I just haven't seen them all day and I was wondering.

"They wen't to sort some things out, they said they will be back at round about 7pm" Harry answered my question, I just nodded my head, I wasn't in the mood for talking, not after what happened earlier. I'm guessing he has gone now, since he's no where to be seen.

I just watched as the boys ate their dinner until my mother came barging into the kitchen.

"LILY ROSE STYLES" My mother yelled, landing her eyes on me, what have I done now I thought.

Soon enough Gemma walked in hot on my mothers heels with a pitful look on her face, she only did that when I was in some serious trouble. I sighted to myself preparing for what my mother was about to say...