Chapter 13~Unlucky

Lily's P.O.V.

Staring at myself in the mirror. Possibly the hardest thing to do. All I see is this girl. Not familliar at all. I'm like a nobody. Covered in scars. This broken reflection of this girl, scars me. I'm just awful from head to toe...

The door opens and shuts close downstairs, making me freeze in my place. listening intensevely.

Loud chater and laughter echos through my ears. chatter and laughter fills the house. Me instantly stopping, and freezing in my spot.

I was wondering if Harry was going to tell mum. She would defiantly have a 'family discussion'! In other words, talking about me, and how bad of a child I am. Blah blah. If only they knew I'm doing them a big favour. If they hate me they won't be as upset when I leave this place. Cause I will one day. That's for sure. But how and when it will happen will always be an unsolved mystery, that's unless I plan it...

"She WHAT? Jesus Christ! That girl, who the hell is she? I didn't raise a child like her. She's embarressing all of us!" I heard a femenin voice yell from downstairs, which I instantly recognised as my mothers, she did try to yell it out quietly, but not quiet enough. I heard every word. Confirming me one thing. She knew.

I sighted loudly flopping onto my bed. Her words stung my chest. I'm embarresing them? How?... Keeping everything to myself, trying to not bother them with my problems, well, yeah, I'm defiantly not the child my mum dreamed of. But judging someone is not the way out. They don't know me, they just assume they do.

"Lily!" A male voice called, with a strong irish accent. I let out a breath, trying to calm my nerves pumping through my veins.

"Y-yeh!" I croak out. My voice sounded weak and drained out, no emotion what so ever.

"Come here!" Niall replied, followed by a sound of footsteps clicking on the wooden floor, I'm assuming he went back to the living room.

I sighted quietly as I unwilingly made my way out of my bedroom, to walk as slowly as possible downstairs. Stepping on each step, moving each foot forward, making the stairs let out a loud;tiring sqeak.

I tryed to stay calm as I neared the living room door, my nerves getting the best of me. No matter how tough I act, I'm honestly breaking, piece by piece, shattering onto the floor.

I sucked in a deep breath and slowly opened the door, everyones heads swipped in one motion towards me. I stood there awkwardly. I hated being in the centre of attention.

"Sit Lily!" My mother growled at me, pointing to a seat opposite Harry. I sighted and walked over to the place my mother assigned me to sit.

Once I sat down the room fell silent. you could easily hear a pin drop in the room. The sudden silence irratated me. Whatcwas there problem?

"Were waiting" Harry whispered into my ear. Confusing me even more. waiting? for what?

"huh? for what?" I whispered back to him, just about as harry opened his mouth to speak, there was a knock coming from the front door.

Before I could question, my mother stood up and made her way out of the room towards the front door.

I heard some faint voices coming from the outside porch. Suddenly, the door closed with a thud.Soon after, hard footsteps echoed throughout the house, which strangly, sounded very familiar...

I watched as the living room door swinged opened with 2 people walking in, as soon as I caught sight of our visitor I froze in my spot, unable to move. My voice was caught in my throat, I couldn't talk.

The very second I layed my eyes on him. It seemed like time froze. Like it was just me and him in the room. Everyone seemed to have dissapered. Everything drained, from colourful colours, in an instant, it all turned to black; dull colours, I know for a fact, my face was covered in pure shock, and as much as I wanted to hide it, I couldn't...

As soon as he caught sight of me, he smirked towards me, sending cold shivers down my spine.

Him and mum both sat down next to eachover, eyeing me intensevley. I kept my head down, not getting my head round that he was in my house. Again!...

"Why would you do that Lily?!" Gemma said in her sweet voice, but indeed looking at her face, I knew she was dissapointed. But really! was it that bad? Everyone flippin argues with their brother. It's normal. Why are they overreacting?

"Because she thinks she's better than everyone elce, I'm sick of it all, she acts that way to me all the time. I'm just trying to talk to her, and then she just shouts at me!" My dad said, trying to put on that fake dissapoimted voice, making me instantly drop my head down. He's lying straight to peoples faces. I always obey him. And he god dam knows it.

"Lily! Is that true?" My mother asked looking at me, then at my dad, then to me again. Me shifting uncomfortably in my seat, not dure what to say.

I stayed silent, probably confirming to my mother that that's true. Which it wasn't...

"Lily I'm so dissapointed in you, Harry comes around, and you treat him like this, I'm not having it Lily! He's your brother for gods sake. Why are you such trouble!" My mother said as she stood up.

"I don't know who you are anymore Lily" She said as she grabbed her cigaretts and walked out with dad into our backgarden, probably to 'de-stress' herself.

I sighted while I let a silent tear slip down my cheek. My hair covered my face, but that dosen't mean I didn't see everyones eyes piercing into me.

"Lily we-

"Leave it" I said cutting Louis of shacking my head. My hair flowing from side to side.

I heard them sigh and lean back onto the couch.

I felt strong arms wrap around me bringing me close to someones chest, I recognised his smell. Harry. As much as I wanted to pull out from the hug. I couldn't. Instead I wrapped my arms around his torso, holding onto him for dear life. I din't care anymore, I needed someone, I needed to feel love, and Harry never failed to give me it.

Before I even realize, I was crying into Harry's shoulder, letting all of the things I kept botteled up inside of me out. His shirt was a little damp now, as my tears dropped onto his white tight-fitted shirt.

He was whispering sweet things into my ear, saying it'd be okay, and that. But no matter how convincing his tone of voice was, deep inside I knew it will never be okay, which only made my cry even harder,tears staining my already tear-stained; rosey cheeks.

I missed the times where me and Harry sat on a saturday evening, cuddeling watching some family guy, laughting every second. I never would even think back then, that, this, would be me now.

"How about we go get some ice cream?!" Harry asked, I denied by shaking my head, but Harry simply ignored me as he picked me up bridal style, looking at me wierdly as he picked me up.

He carried me out and placed me in the very back seat, soon enough, everyone buckeled themselves in, and Harry roared the engine back to life. The boys were talking about something, I wasn't paying any attention though. I was too bussy with watching the outside world passing by my eyes. Once again I felt sad as I watched all the little girls running about, there parents calling them and telling them to wait up, and of course to keep away from the road. I sighted. How much would I give to be this little girl again...

Suddenly the car came to a stop, I looked outside to only find we are surrounded by fields. I hears Harry sigh.

"Were out of fuel" He said sighting  once again.

Well great. Out of fuel while stuck in the middle of nowhere. How did Harry get here to get to the Ice cream shop, you usually drive through the centre, not the countryside...

Hey guys thank you for reading, I apologize for any spelling mistakes I missed, I wrote this chapter on my phone. Anyways hope you like. Hope you like this chapter!:3

~Have a good day~

~Love you~

~Alex~

    <3