Chapter 8~ Movie Night&Nightmares

Lily's P.O.V

Everyone was now looking obtainesly at my furious mother, including myself of course.

She just stood there eyeing me up and down, disgust clouding her eyes.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU" She yelled at me, I jumped in my seat a little, she sure had a loud voice. 

I just sat there fiddling with my fingers, I just hated people shouting at me, just because it reminds me of how he yells at me, yelling while hitting. Abusing me. I just hated it. That's why I argue back, just to be left alone, and make everyone mad at me; because if there mad they will drift away from you, and I don't want that exactly but it would be easier if no one cared, you wouldn't have to worry about hurting other people.I'm waiting for the right time, and when it comes it'd be all over.

"FOR GODS SAKE LILY, YOU HAVE NO RESPECT TOWARDS ME, WHEN I TALK TO YOU I EXPECT YOU TO LISTEN YOUNG LADY, WHY, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SOO COMPLICATED, YOU JUST CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT!" My mother yells at my face, Pointing her finger at me every time she say's my name or you.

So complicated, can't do anything right...

The words actually stung my chest a little, I know they arn't even that awful, but they hit me.

I bit my bottom lip to try and hold the tears back.

I looked around the room, getting a quick glimpse of everyone. They all sat there, giving eachover worried gazes. I quickly shifted my gaze from them to my mother.

before I could say anything my mother cut me straight off.

"You know what, if your going to be behaving like that, then I might send you off to your fathers for the week. That might teach you some discipline" She said through her gritted teeth, walking out of the kitchen leaving me sat in complete utter shock.

No she wouldn't. No. She can't. This isn't happening...

I quickly got up and ran upstairs, ignoring every ones pleads as they called me back.

I just couldn't face the world right now. This is just complete utter hell.

I quickly ran into my room, shutting the door with a loud thud.

Harry's P.O.V

I sighted shifting uncomfortably in my seat. I couldn't take it any longer; I stood up from my chair tucking it neatly in.

I began walking towards the door; shacking my curls out.

"Harry" Gemma spoke quietly putting her hand on my shoulder indicating me to stop.

I turned around to meet her brown orbs, glossing over. Without hesitation I brought her in a tight hug; I knew she hated arguments.

"It's going to be fine, everything's going to be okay" I cooed in her ear, letting go of her, flashing her a warm smile whilst making my way upstairs.

I turned down the narrow hallway, stopping at her door; faint cries could be heard and I din't think any second longer, I opened the door walking into her room.

empty.

silence.

I could hear soft ruffling coming from inside of her bathroom door.

I was just gonna barge in, but I knocked on her door instead.

Silence occurred, you could easily hear a pin drop in the room.

"W-who is (sniff) t-there?" She croaked out, sniffing half way through her sentence.

"Harry" I said calmly.