Chapter 20~ Doctors part 2

Lily's P.O.V.

"Lily, come on, were going" I heard Harry shout from downstairs, following by a lot of noise.

"What?" I said to myself. It can't be 9 already, it can't. Please say it's not I said while swiping my screen across on my phone. 8:55am. I can't believe I just spent like an hour over thinking everything.

And just when I though of my 'plan' Harry had to shout me down. Why?... I don't have a good feeling about this Doctor thing. None at all!

I sighted while walking out of my room, shutting the door close behind me. Looking back at it like it's the last time I'm ever going to see it. I don't know why. I just feel that when I come back, nothing will be the same. And Harry will know things. Things he shouldn't...

I walked down the stairs, slowly taking away as much time as possible. Harry was all ready, leaning against the door, patiently waiting for me to come down.

I quickly put some black trainers on, zipped my hoodie up and off we wen't.

Harry politely opened the door for me, I walked outside sending him a thankyou-ing smile.

He smiled back and stepped outside, closing the door shut close but not before shouting to the boys that were off.

I just stood there, really not wanting to go or even get in that car. Harry wasen't to bothered as he grabbed my wrist pulling me along.

I yelped as his hand grabbed my newly fresh cut. To my luck, he obviously noticed and asked if I was okay. I said I'm fine, Like I always do.

He just nodded his head but I could.tell he wasen't convinced by my answer. We kept quiet as we got into the car, it felt quite awkward.

"Arn't you gonna put your seat belt on?" He said turning around from the front to face me, I just shook my head from side to side, looking out the window avoiding his eye contact. I honestly could feel his eyes burning wholes into me, I tried my hardest to ignore his devilish glares, but it was really heard too. I hated being stared at.

I couldn't take it anymore as I swiped my head towards Harry direction, my eyebrows scrunched up in annoyance.

"What?" I snapped. Rolling my eyes. He just grinned at me and turned back around.

"Don't blame me if you get hurt, I warned you about your seat belts" He stated roaring the engine back to life and speeding out of our house, down the road.

"Don't worry bout that. I'd be gone" I muttered more to myself. fiddling with the hem of my shirt.

"huh?" Harry said looking at me through the mirror. His piercing green orbs peered into mine. Making me shiver at how his eyes glowed. Glowed green. A nice shade of green. What am I even talking about?

"oh, nothing" I said avoiding his eye contact. Instead I just focused on the passing scenery flash before my eyes.

I just wanted it to be all over. Over and done with.

I was to deep in thought that I didn't even realize we got to our destination until harry opened the door for me, basically telling me.to get my arse out.

I sighted loudly sucking in a deep breath preparing for what was going to come in these next few minutes, hours, days, weeks. Years.

I trailed on after Harry as he walked to the entrance of this Doctors place, which already made my stomach turn, wishing, (strangely) that I was at school than here.

Harry, once again, held the door open for me as I walked in. The unpleasant smell of old people filled my nostrils, making my nose scrunch up of disgust automatically. I wasen't welcoming at all.