Chapter 14~ We All Sometimes Get Lost.

Lily's P.O.V.

"But I wanted my icecream" Niall said fake pouting while folding his hands over his chest. Louis, who was sat next to him, hugged him saying we will get his ice cream, he just has to hold on.

I just sat there completley annoyed at their childish behaviour. We are stuck in the middle of no where and there making jokes about it? Way to go...

"Stop being so childish. We are stuck on some road, in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by fields, and not a soul to be seen. Thats's not a good time to be JOKING!" I yelled my anger getting the best of me.

They all silenced, all the deep breaths they breathed could be heard. I soon heard the unbuckling of the seat belt. I swiped my head to the front to see Harry getting out and shutting the door close. Soon enough, everyone repeated his actions, not including me. I'm staying in this car. I'm not moving anywhere.

A knock on the window by my side brought me out of my thoughts. I looked over to see a smiling Louis moving his hand down, instructing me to roll down my window. I pressed the button, and it rolled down.

"What!?" I spat. I was annoyed. Annoyed at everyone. Annoyed by the fact Harry carried me out against my will.

"Coming out or staying in there?" Louis asksed through the little space I rolled my window down, while opening my door.

"Do I even have a choice?!" I asked.

"hmm, nope" He said popping the 'p', while mentioning to me to get out.

I sighted While getting out of the car walking straight past Louis. I heard the car door close shut, with footsteps following behind me.

Before I get to count to ten, Louis is already walking by my side, hands in his pockets taking long strides.

I just rolled my eyes and headed to where the others were standing. By some massive tree by the side of the road.

As we got there everyone held worried looks. Me and Louis looked at eachover, then towards everyone elce.

"Guys we have a slight problem" Harry said shoving his phone into his back pocket.

Me and Louis just kept on eyeing Harry, mentioing him to go on.

"There's no signal anywhere!" He says looking at both of us, biting his bottom lip nervously.

"Wait!" Zayn said, shushing us before either Louis or me get's to answer.

"Lily! Do you have any signal?" He said, hope clouding his eyes.

"Ha, maybe if I didn't get dragged away by Harry, I would of had the time to get my phone!" I said rolling my eyes.

They all sighted checking their phones again to see if they have any signal.

"Harry how on Earth did you even get to this place? Your meant to get the road that leads to the town centre, not some road that leads to... this?!..." I stated shacking my head. Annoyed at my brother for making careless mistakes.

"Hey you should of told me, I haven't been here for awhile, you should of said something!" Harry said defending himself; shoving his phone in his back pocket once again.

"Oh yeah sorry, I forgot you travel all over the world, it's easy to get the turns mixed up, int it?!" I said sarcasticly, crossing my arms over my chest, putting my weight onto my left leg.

"Enough!" Liam said shutting both of us up.

"How about we go up North, through the woods" He said pointing to multiple trees on the right of us, which strangly I havn't seen before.

"Why would we do that?" Niall asked, straightening out his shirt.

"Well theres surely got to be some sort of hill over there the higher we get the better chance of us getting some signal" He said while starting to walk towards the woods, everyone following him, me tagging behind, really not wanting to be here...

"Come one lily" Zayn saud grabbing onto my wrist, squeezing lightly; making me wince in pain as his hand came into contact with one of my fresh cuts. He's probably opened it up now, which caused me to start panicking. I have nothing to wipe the blood of with, and as he's got a hold of my hand, he would see the blood.

"Are you okay?" He asked looking at me, noticing the way I'm acting as he drags me down the road towards the woods.

Before I get to reply, he stops and quickly turns around on his heel to face me.

"Is your hand okay? you winced alittle when I touched it!?". He asked looking straight into my eyes.

"Its f-fine, just a little bruise, nothing serious" I said dropping my head low. I didn't really want to look him in the eyes...

"Let me see!" He says as he reaches out for the end of my sleeve about to pull it up.

Everything was happening so fast, my heart was honestly beating out of my chest.

I quickly snatched my hand out of Zayns reach and speed walked to catch up with the others, not saying another word to Zayn.

I ran alittle to catch up with the guys; not wanting to be left behind, as the sun was setting, and it was getting quite dark. The woods most certainly didn't look welcoming as the darkness clouded over the trees. Making me shiver alittle.

~15 minutes later~

"We've been walking for about hours now, where's your hill Liam, I want to get home" I said moaning, my legs honestly, felt as they been set alight.

"Lily, it's only been 15 minutes" Liam chuckeled beside me, putting his arm over my shoulder. I just sighted, it felt like forever, and the woods didn't seem to be ending any time soon...

"Want a piggy pack?" Louis asked watching me as we made our way down the never ending pathway, surrounded by darkness.

"I'm fine, thanks" I mumbeled and carried on walking.

Oblivious to the things happening around me, the next thing I know is I'm being picked up and placed on Lou's back.

"Heey I whined" As Louis placed his hands round my legs, holding me in place, to hold myself in place I rapped my little hands round his toned neck. Strangeling him to death.Jk. I made sure I wasn't holding on too tight, or digging my nails into his skin...

"It's getting quite dark" Harry stated, shacking his curls out, which I'm sure, any fan would die too see him do. Well, I've seen it way too much in my short life.

"No shit sherlock!" Louis yelled underneath me, which caused an un expected chuckle to excape my mouth. Which suprised all the boys as there heads swipped in one direction towards me, smiles covering there faces. They guinely looked suprised, I was quite suprised myself to be honest.

"I think It's the first time I heard you laugh since we came here" Niall said messing my hair up with his left hand.

"You did not just do that" I said giving Niall devilish glares.

I wasn't so tired anymore as I didn't do any walking, since someone kindly offered to carry me. So I could knock that little Irish man out easily. Or better. Throw all his favourite food out. I'll go with the second option.

Few minutes later, I find that we finally made it out of the woods, Louis kindly put me down to my feet again, which felt quite wobbly, I sent Louis a thankyou-ing smile as he nodded.

There was a House not that far away, with lights still switched on, it was the only house here, surrounded by fields. I guess were only at the other side, which wierdly, had a house plotted in the middle of no where.

The boys started walking forwards me trailing behind, as my legs were not used to walking yet.

"Where are we going?" I asked speed walking, trying to catch up with them.

Zayn soon enough pointed towards the house out in the distance, the one I was looking at a few minutes ago...