Chapter 6~ He's In My House

Lily's P.O.V

"Please take a seat" my head teacher Mr Smith said to the boys, who were still glaring holes into me. They all sat down around me, making me feel quite uncomfortable.

"Well good morning first of all" Mr Smith said to the guys, smiling. They all nodded their heads and chorused good morning together. I remained silent through tout.

Mr Smith cleared his throat and began talking on how 'my' behaviour is in acceptable.

"Well I called you all in here, as Lily's behaviour has been very unacceptable this morning" I rolled my eyes, while the boys gave me devilish glares.

"It was self defence" I said through gritted teeth. Harry gave me a warning look and nuged me with his elbow, I sighted loudly ans sunk down into my seat.

"And what exactly did she do?" Louis asked, confusion visible in his voice.

"Well she beat this girl up in the corridors, and as for that, she will have to be excluded from school for the week" Mr Smith said looking at me with a disappointed look.

The boys mouths dropped opened, and shock covered their faces. Each one of them giving me uneasy looks.

"Lily! You what?" Harry blurted out, anger rolling of his tongue.

"Like I said before, IT WAS SELF DEFENCE, SHE ATTACKED ME FIRST I WAS'NT JUST GONNE STAND THERE. JESUS PEOPLE, GET THAT INTO YOUR FAT HEADS" I screamed at everyone in the room, I've had enough for today, no one fucking listens to me no one fucking ever dose.

"Lily you do not scream at us, apologies NOW!" Harry yelled, everyone was now watching my every move, I shifted in my chair uncomfortably. Do you know what, No. I'm gonna let them win, I'm gonna fight for myself.

"NO Harry! I didn't do anything wrong, as therefore I WILL NOT APOLOGIES, good day" I yelled running out of the office, slamming the door shut, I ran for the back entrance to the woods, I always go to the woods, it's like 5 mins away from my house, and i'd be harder for any one to find you, and no one really goes there, so that's just a bonus.

I've been running for about 5 minutes now, and I've finally reached my destination. I went to my oak tree and sat down, bursting into tears, the salty tears tracing rivers down my cheeks, flowing fast, one after one. The salty tears making there way into my mouth, to familiar I thought.

Why dose no one believe me? Why dose everyone hate me? yes I make mistakes, but dosen't everyone, I trip, I fall, but I do try to get up, but it's much harder when there's no one with a helping hand to pull you up again, instead they kick you down again, I'm losing myself, I'm falling deeper and deeper. I'm to broken to be fixed, and that's sad to face, I will never get out of this. I'm stuck here, how will I ever be happy again. Is this my life?

The tears just kept on flowing, I was coughing, I need to release the pain, I need my razor, I need to find something sharp.

And with that I got up and started walking round, I quickly found a empty beer bottle, Perfect I thought , I went back to the Oak tree, I threw the bottle with full force at the tree, making it shatter into a million Little pieces, falling all over the ground.

I examined every piece, finding the sharpest one, I sat down, rolled my sleeve up, placed the cold piece of metal on my skin, making my arm hairs stand up, I took a deep breath and slashed my skin open, blood trickling down my arm, tracing little patterns down my arms, I smiled, I placed the metal to my skin again, pressing harder, pulling it down my arm, blood instantly ushered out, (just like the last one) tracing patterns down my arms, flowing freely.

I did it over and over again, my wrists were now covered in cuts, dry blood was glued to my arms, leaving me smiling. Cutting just gave me that feeling, that rush, that I could tell someone how I'm feeling, I'm writing my nightmares on my wrists, they will always be there, shwoing me how strong I was getting through it all, It gives me strength, It makes me happy, and no one other dose that to me.

"SHIT" I cursed out loud: some of the blood dripped onto my white shirt, staining it, I needed to cover it, or I'd be questioned by the boys...

I put my coat on and zipped it up, It was really warm today, but I needed to wear it, I couldn't show everyone my worst memories that are buried deep within my skin, scaring me for life just as the memories stained my mind. 

I got up knowing I had to get home, I started walking down the pathway leading the my back garden, I walked slowly dragging my feet across the asphalt, dreading getting home, I started getting nervous.

Out in the distance, I could see my house, making my tummy turn. I got up to my gates, but my foot on the end, and my hands gripped the top of the gate, I quickly throu my right leg over the gate, making me sit on it in a side ways position

I quickly jumped of the gate, landing perfectly on 2 feet. I used to do gymnastics, but I needed to stop when my 'dad' started abusing me, since I was covered in bruises, and everyone would see them, since half of our skin was exposed.

I forced my feet to walk towards our back door, creeping slowly towards it.

"I'm a ninja" I kept repeating in my head, I needed to get into the house as quietly as possible.

I slowly pushed the door handle down, pushing the door open slowly; praying to make no sound.

Once the door was opended enough, I slid my slim body through, stepping inside letting out a shaky breath, I walked ever so silently into the kitchen, only to be shocked...

I stood there paralyzed to the ground. He was in my house.

My dad was in my house.

He was here...

You should love me for giving you a cliffhanger:3
Thankyou for reading guys, means so much to me!:3 ahh:3
ohh and also I would like to dedicate this chapter too @thelittle_bratt since I promised her I would update today, and because she's been a loyal reader, and commenting on every chapter, honestly she's amazing!:3