Chapter 27~ It's like your invisible.

Lily's P.O.V.

Stairing at the celeing in the dark,

Same old empty feeling in your heart.

Those first few lines melt my heart. They match my mood so much, and that's exactly what I'm doing, I'm staring at the celeing in the dark. I feel so alone, yet I'm always crowded by people. I hate this feeling. It's like your here, but in a way your invisible. Your invisible when you do something good. But yet, when you make a mistake, everyone see's it.

A sudden strike fired through me and like a lightning bolt I realized I forgot to do my 'maths homework' which I out of like 25 people in the class got. And yes I didn't want any trouble with 'him' but as he sets me homework and no one else, I have the right not to do it. And I'm not, well not planning on anyway.

I sighted while sitting up on my bed. 3:24am. I groand in frustration. I'm trying to minimize the sleep I get because the nightmares keep haunting me, and surley I will probably be like screaming, panting, and probably shouting something like 'Dad no'. And defiently Harry would be running in, and he would get suspicious. So he would ask questions and blah blah blah. Then he would probably try to pieze everything together until he get's the right picture. But I can't let him do that. I've already let him in on one of my many secrets. He can't know more...

3:25am! Are you kidding me, I whispered/screamed while flopping down onto my back again. I sighted in annoyance. This is going to be a long night.

-------------------------------------------------------------

~so wake me up when it's all over,

When I'm wiser and I'm ol- I smashed my hand on my alarm clock to shut the sound up before it wakes anyone else up.

I shot up and wen't over to my bathroom; splashing my face with cold water in intention of it waking me up.

I brused my teeth while throwing my messy curls in a high ponytail, out of my face...

I spat the toothpaste out, rinsing my mouth with cold water. I dried my face with my towel letting it absorb any unwated droplets of water on my skin.

I quickly applied some mascara, blinking several times as the brush came into contact with my long lashes.

I threw the mascara into my little make up bag and went back into my room.

I hurridly stripped out of my pj's and put on my terrendous uniform making us all look monotone. I groaned getting a final glance at myself in the mirror.

I quickly placed my pj's under the pillow, (not bothering to fold them nicly) and threw the quilts over, smoothing them out. Once I was done I took a quick glamps at my alarm at the bed-side table.

6:35am. Hmm. Not to bad, I thought to myself. I grabbed my already packed bag and silently made my way downstairs.

I got down the stairs only to see my mother standing by the stairs with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Where do you think your going?" My mother asks rudly.

"Good morning to you too mother" I mutered under my breath, mick mocking her voice.

"Pardon?" She questioned shifting her weight onto her left foot.

"Nothing" I say as I push past her opening the front door, only to have it shut close straight infront of my face catching me of gaurd.

"What are you doing?" I question my mother, annoyance visible in my voice.

"It's 6:40, your school starts at 8:45, your not leaving, pluss Harry's taking you down, now get into the Kitchen and have breakfast" My mother yelled quietly towards me, probably trying not to wake anyone up.