Updated story?

Hello to whoever is reading,

I've just logged onto this account after years of not logging on and I'm blown away by the fact there are still people reading this story years on that I wrote when I was 14. I'm now 20!!

Btw I'm surprised people are still reading this because I'm like dammmm I couldn't write at all back then hahah!

So I would just like to point out as I read a lot of comments about the ending being disappointing and yes I agree, I was a young teenager struggling with a lot of issues and towards the end of the book (which took months and months to write) it became more of a chore then a hobby so I just wanted to rush and get it over and done with! I wasn't expecting for people to get this engaged so I apologise for that.

Now onto a good note, being older and wiser, I'm thinking of re writing this book, using the same story and characters (but not a fanfict) and making it lots better and definitely having a proper, story tying ending. I'm really considering this as I feel like the story can have more potential if proper time and effort was put into it.

What do you guys think? Would you read a more updated, better version of this??

Also yes the ending will contain secrets being revealed, but I'm not going to spoil much more, you'll just have to read and find out ;)