Chapter 3- Lily?

Gemma's P.O.V

"That girl is going to be the death of me, honestly, who on Earth does she think she is? Just wait till she get's home, I'm not letting her of this time!" My mother said while storming into the car, me hot on her heels.

"Mum it's probably her hormones out of whack this morning, let her chill out, she'll get over it" I said defending my sister while getting in the front passenger seat. Though I think it is highly unacceptable for her to storm out the house like that, but after all she is my sister and I'm here to back her up.

"Her hormones are out of whack is no excuse Gemma, because she behaves like that on day to day basis, and it's only getting worse" My mother said while starting the engine and speeding of to the closest airport, we were already a little late, due to Lily's morning raffle. I just hope Harry's plane lands a little later, so the boys won't have to wait long, they must be exhausted. 

Silence slowly overtook us as I watched the passing scenery pass by my eyes. It just calmed me down. Every things going wrong in this family, every things just, ugh, I sighted loudly, why can't everything be like it used to? 

I din't realize we were at the airport until the car came to a holt. My mother quickly started grabbing her stuff and jumping out of the car. Me doing the same. We quickly walked up to the automatic doors, we din't have far to walk since my mum parked somewhat near the entrance.

We walked inside side by side, looking around for 5 boys, we soon realized that the arrivers only were coming out, so knowing that, we rushed over to the arrivals and stood patiently and waited.

5 minutes later

I heard familiar laughs echoing through the narrow hallway from the arrivals, my head quickly shot up, glueing my eyes at the door, any second now they will show their faces, I was growing quite anxious with every second passing by, and by looking at my mum, she felt the same as she was nervously biting her nails, runs in our family, she quickly gaved me a warm smile, being polite, I returned on too.

Harry's P.O.V

I quickly pulled my luggage out of the spinney thing which brings your luggage around, honestly I always wanted to sit on it as a child. Looks like a lot of fun.

"Finally, explain me on thing Haz, why is your luggage always like the last one?!" Niall said laughing, that boy finds everything funny, I just shrugged my shoulders and headed to door wheeling my luggage behind me, I honestly was so excited to see my family, especially Lily; I missed her dearly.

I was quickly brought out of my thoughts when I heard loud laughter ring through my ears. I turned on my heel to look behind, to find all the guys laughing their bums of at something. Hmm, interesting.

"N-no Lou, that's the e-exact opposite of h-how it works" Liam said through laughter; which only caused everyone to laugh even more, I just walked awkwardly since I missed the joke, or whatever Louis said.

I became more anxious as we neared the exit door, I began biting my nails nervously: I had a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach, but I couldn't pin point it, which seemed to irritate me even more.

The boys were really excited about coming to spend time in my house, apparently they loved it.

"You alright Haz, you look a bit daunted?" Liam asked with a concerned look on his face.

"Just mixed emotions on coming home and everything" I replied walking straight on with the boys tagging on behind me.

Liam nodded his head, knowing exactly what I'm on about. He then Gave me an warm, encouraging smile, that's only when I realized that we were only like a few feet away from the exit.

I sucked a deep breath and walked out into the waiting area on the airport, there weren't many people left; since, as usual, we were like the last ones out...

I looked around nervously, until I saw 2 females running over to us, without hesitation, I dropped my bags and went over to hug the people who I grew up with, the people who I own everything to.

By now we were all having a group hug, the rest of the boys decided to join in too.

Me and Gemma were in the middle, struggling to breathe, we were getting crushed by all directions.

"C-can't breathe" Gemma whispered, loud enough for all of us to hear though, we all parted, and me and Gemma sighted in relief, breathing heavily.

"I missed you so-so much, Hazzie" Gemma replied in a sweet soft voice, clinging to me one more time, I smiled a warm smile when I realized she used my nickname she used to call me when we were little, awh, without hesitation I replied to her "I missed you too GemmiGem" I whispered in her ear.

I went over to pick my bags up, which I dropped some minutes ago.

"Ready to go home Haz?" My mothers voice echoed throughout the airport.

"Ready as I'll ever be" I replied, picking my bags up, sending my mother a warm smile.

We went out the automatic doors, and to my surprise, the car was parked neatly near the entrance, we quickly rushed over and everyone got in, leaving Gemma and Zayn standing outside, having now where to sit.

"Come sit on my lap Gem" Louis said to her with a cheeky smile on his face.

"Not happening" I replied pulling Gemma onto my lap, sticking my tongue out in Louis's direction, who fake pouted at my actions.

"Zayn you can be mine" Niall said.

"sit" He said tapping his knee, Zayn quickly went and sat on Niall's knee, with probably full force.

"Ouch, God dammit Zayn, Your flippin heavy" Niall said fake pouting.

"Don't complain for something you asked for" Zayn replied sticking his tongue out at Niall.

Everyone started chuckling at Zayn and Nialls play fight.

Then one thought came across my mind, someone was missing.

"Hey mum" I said getting her attention, she looked over to me through the mirror hanging in the middle of the car.

"Where's Lily?" I said casually, I could feel Gemma stiffen and soon as that question rolled of my tongue, I saw anger flash through my mothers eyes.

"Well, to be perfectly honest with you Harry: I don't know" She said focusing on the road as she made a right turn towards our village.

"What? What do you mean you don't know? Where's Lily?" I said confusion clearly visible in my voice, I looked around the boys, who had worried looks painted onto their faces, everyone was now listening to mine and my mothers conversion.

"Harry, It's fine, she's okay, she just needed to cool off; she probably will be back home when we get there" Gemma said before my mum even got anything out. Gemma's voice made me believe every word she said.

I just simply nodded my head, hoping she will be home when we get back...