Chapter 39- Do Not Interrupt

Lily's POV

 "Lily" Harry spoke in a soft tone.

"Leave" I said sternly, looking at my lap, I was sobbing right now, but luckily my hair was perfectly covering my face. They can't see me like this.

I heard Harry sigh under his breath.

"Lily I'm-

"I said LEAVE" I shouted towards him. Soon enough I heard the door shut close and I began sobbing into my knees.

I cried. I cried for everything. I cried for ever being born. Why was I born? Why? Why was I created. Why do I have to live a life I hate. Why can't I just die?

I sobbed for a few more minutes until I needed to release the pain inside of me.

I quickly went into my bathroom and found my razors, picking one up and sitting myself on the floor.

And so here I am, a razor in my hand and my wrist exposed.

I closed my eyes as I slit my flesh open, remembering everything that has ever happened to me.

~flashback~

How long has it been? How long have I been in the little room, tied to a bed. No light. No food. No human to talk to. It was empty. As empty as my heart felt right now.

I shut my eyes in pain when my tummy rumbled begging for food. I haven't ate in days. I've been kept in here for too long, I just want to go home. I want to just leave this place.

"Why the hell are you crying you little bitch" My Dad growled besides me. As on command, I widened my eyes. Shivers crawling down my spine.

I saw him holding a long thick leather belt, a smirk dancing on his lips. I instantly began sobbing as I saw the glint on his eye. I tried to back away which was no use since I've been tied to a bed.

"You do NOT cry" He yelled at me before smacking the leather belt on my thighs. The sound echoing through out the small room.

I screamed in pain once he whipped me again, a burning sensation traveling through my legs.

"You do NOT disrespect me" He yelled again bringing the belt back and smacking it straight across my stomache. I screamed in agony as I felt my skin underneath my shirt opening up. Tears were now freely escaping my eyes.

"I TOLD YOU TO NOT FUCKING CRY" He yelled at me whipping me twice in the same spot, which happens to be my right hand. I screamed in agony once he kept whipping me constantly.

~Flashback ends~

I looked at my right hand, tracing the massive scar which was permanently graved onto my skin. I shivered once my fingertips felt the flesh that once was opened up. I could still feel the agony of that thick belt connecting with my skin.

I closed my eyes shut as I cut again, I was desperate to escape the pain that has built up inside of me. Today is when my worst fears come true, it was proves to me, that my Dad will never make me live in peace.

When the wedding day will come, then what comes after that? A constant pain and torment.

I honestly cant believe they would just yell at me like that. They seem to have hearts made of ice.

Harry yelled at me. Niall told Harry I was here. The boys just stood and watched. Mum yelled at me and Dad was being a right nob.

He once again made up a lie and everyone believed it.