Chapter 21~ Doctors part 3

Harry's P.O.V.

I was in complete shock! 85lbs. As soon as I saw the number flash upon that little screen. It felt like all the air was sucked out of me. I was shocked. I knew she was light, but I never though she weighted that low. That's not healthy, and I'm worried. I'm worried why she weights only that much, she get's food, and surely, even if you have a fast metabolism, you still wouldn't weight that low.

Maybe she starves herself? My mind wondered? No. no! impossible. She wouldn't. She knows far better than that. I always told her she was perfect in her own way and that she shouldn't change. I hoped that would bring out positive impacts on her future. My heart would honestly break apart if the doctor said she's (in simple words) starving herself.

Dr.Smith had one last quick scan of her paper clipped onto her clipboard. She lifted her eyes up to meet mine, just by looking at the doctor I knew it wasen't any good news.

I glanced over at Lily, who seemed incredibly uncomfortable with this situation. You could tell she was nervous from miles away.

Dr.Smith cleared her throat getting me out of my thoughts, my attention was full on her, waiting patiently for whatever she was about to say.

"Well Lily" She said pointing over to her with a concerned look on her face, I was just sat there, my heart beating rather fast; feeling like it's going to beat out of my chest any second.

"I'm afraid Lily has an eating disorder" Dr.Smith said quietly looking straight into my eyes.

The moment the words rolled of her tongue. My whole life came crashing down. I felt guilt wash over me. I felt like I could of protected her from it.

"We will need to do some tests" The lady in her mid thirty's said . I nodded my head and put my face in my hands, letting out a long breath I didn't know I was holding.

Lily's P.O.V.

Ohhh no. Seeing Harry face turn as soon as she said those words, only made me feel guilty for putting him through this. Yes I'm annoyed at him, and I do hate him at times. But putting people through this pain is not what I want to see.

All the time I knew I was being stared at, I refused to look anyone in the eyes though. I kept my gaze fixed onto the floor, it seemed to be very fascinating at the time...

To be honest with you, I didn't know how I was feeling. This situation was overwhelming. Now what am I going to do? I'll be watched 24/7. I didn't ask for this. I didn't want any of this to happen. But as life taught me one thing; we never get what we wanted.

"Lily" a soft voice said, which I recognized as the doctors. I knew I had no choice in this, so I lifted my head up slightly, and looked towards my doctor. I didn't look her in the eyes, but I looked towards her so she knew I was listening and paying attention.

"Sweetie, we will have to run some tests" She said pulling the needles out. I looked at her in fear. Needles.

"We will only take a blood sample, you'll only feel a little scratch" She said to me sending me a reassuring smile. A part of me wanted to believe her, but the other half was more stronger.

"Can you roll up both of your sleeves for me!?" She asked politely while finishing of setting the needles up.

I froze on my spot as soon as she said that. I can't. I can't roll up my sleeves. They'll see.

"e-erm" I stuttered, not sure what to say, and mater of fact I was too caught up in everything.

I could feel Harry's gaze on me, I refused to look at him tough, I really didn't want to see or talk to anyone at the moment, I just want to get out of here and curl up in a ball and cry.

"My sleeves won't roll up" I said trying to sound as confident as my voice would let me, which was quite hard, since, I was like on the edge of breaking down.

"Well than you'll have to take it of sweetie, we have a blanket for you to cover yourself" She said handing me a black blanket, similar to the one you use at hair dressers.

I pulled it over my and took my shirt off in one swift motion. I quickly put my arms inside the black blanket, making my wrists invisible to everyone else in the room.

Without warning I felt a sharp sting go through my arm, I jumped up by the sudden pain. My arm felt like I was attacked by bees. Yeah I'll only feel a little scratch, funny enough, my arm feels like it's dropping of.

I felt her pull out, what seemed like to be the biggest flipping needle in the word, out of my throbbing hand. Honestly I couldn't feel my arm, what on Earth did she do?

I turned around to see her have my blood in a little tube, it didn't bother me though, I'm used to blood, it's like the second half of me.

In the corner of me eye, I saw Harry go a little pale, he hated blood. Always has.

My doctor, started doing some tests on my blood, which wasen't pleasant to watch so I looked away, with that my mind drifted of somewhere else, far away from here.

~fifteen minutes later~

"I'm afraid..." Doctor said grabbing mine and Harry attention. My heart was thumping against my chest. Louder and harder as soon as each second ticked on by.

"I'm afraid Lily has anorexia" she said quietly.

Her words slapped me round my face hard. Bearing in my mind, I did knew I had some kind of eating disorder. But the only thing I'm worried about know is Harry.

Then on she talked to Harry about everything we need to do to treat it, and I'm sure I heard something about counselling, and I'm surly not going to that. No way in heaven.

"okay see you soon then" Harry said which got my attention, he stood up and shacked hands with the doctor, and I couldn't drift my gaze of from the folder he is holding. I wonder what that is. Probably everything about my treatment and ana.

They thanked each over, and I stood up, shook hands with the doctor said thank you, and trailed on after Harry outside. I looked back at the door, and watched how number 7 was reflecting any light landing on it. Making a beautiful spectrum. I frowned as I thought number 7 was my lucky number. I guess not.

I turned back and realized Harry was far in front of me. I took longer strides to catch up with him. Once I did, he grabbed my hand lightly and guided me to the car.

I sat in and buckeled myself in this time, trying to avoid any unwanted conversations with Harry.

Harry soon after got in the front, and buckeled himself in. He turned around to look at me.

"I'm not mad at you Lily,  just a little bit shocked and disappointed. And to top all that I'm worried about you" Harry said before roaring the engine back to life and speeding of home.

Hey guys hope you like this chapter! And god. It's sooooo cold outside. That means I'm stuck inside. Which means I will probably update again today!
Thank you for reading, voting and commenting, means a lot.
If you want to talk just message me:3
Bye have a good day.
~Alex~ xoox