Chapter 26~ Baby Swings Are For Babies

Lily's P.O.V.

I was breathing really fast, unsure who it is that is right behind me, which only makes my anexity grow.

Suddenly I'm being spun round to only come to face with... Louis?

"Lily you okay?" he says panting, his hand still placed on my shoulder.

I'm sure I look creepy stood here staring at him, but I can't cover up the shock on my face. No one has ever came after me.

"Fine" I said pulling my shoulder away so his hand would let go. To my luck, he didn't budge, and kept it right there.

"Lily I know your not" He said looking straight into my eyes. And at that moment I wanted to jump into his open hands and tell him everything that's been going on in the past years. But as simple as that sounds. I couldn't. It would only bring me more trouble. And that's the last thing I want.

I just rolled my eyes as my answer. I'm still mad at everyone. I'm sick of taking the blame.

"Lily" Louis said kindly lifting my chin up so I could meet his eyes.

"Tell me what's up? I could tell something was bugging you since we came here!" He said with a small;sad smile on his face. I looked away knowing that I'm not going to tell him anything. I want to. But I can't...

"Nothing's up Louis" I said doing my best to keep eye contact with him.

"If nothings up then why all this? Why would you harm yourself in so many ways?" He said still looking into my eyes.

I instantly felt faint. Does he know more than he should? My mind wondered.

"Why would you. Ehm. Not eat as much as you need?" He said. I could tell he tried to phrase it nicely and I'm glad. However no matter how nice he tried to make it sound, I still didn't have any intention of answering.

"Lily, you know you can trust me, right?" Louis said. Sadly, no. I couldn't trust him. I can't trust anyone. I've always trusted so many people and they just stabbed me right in my back. I always try to minimize the mistakes I make. But it never ends up right, or they way I want it to end up.

I just simply nodded my head not trusting my voice enough for it to speak.

I heard Louis sigh. I think he finally got the idea I do not want to speak at the minute.

"Should we get some icecream then?" He said trying to lighten the mood, but I did not want any food. I'm already to fat.

I shook my head as a reply.

"Come on Lily, you need to eat something!" He stated, but I still shook my head. I didn't want anything right now.

I just started walking where ever the path leads me too. As I expected Louis follows behind me.

"Let's go to the park!" Louis shouted happily and dragged me across the road not giving me anytime to answer.

I tried with all my strength to get out of his death grip, but he was more stronger.

We got into the park and Louis started jumping up and down running over to the swings.

I stood there with my arms crossed watching in amusmemt as Louis got in a baby swing before waving his hand, calling me over. I sighted while walking over only thinking how on Earth did he squeeze his butt in that thing.

"Get in" Louis shouted happily. I laughted but suprisingly got in. I started swinging back and forth, and so did Louis.

"I can go higher... Look!" Louis shouted like a child. I laughted and started swinging higher than Louis, he pouted but started swinging higher too. Soon enough me and Louis were in a competition on 'who can go the highest'

"I'm getting tired" I whined while slowly swining back and forth.

"HA! I WIN" Louis shouted and stopped swinging.

I hoped out of the swing with no problems and stood besides Louis.

I watched as Louis tried to bring his legs out but failed miserably. The look on Louis face was priceless when he realized he's stuck in a baby swing.

I burst out with laughter while bringing my phone out.

"Don't you even da- I cut Louis of by taking a photo and grinning once I shoved it in my pocket.

"You better delete that" Louis said playfully.

"Never in your wildest dreams" I replied letting out a little laugh.

"Just wait until I get out of here" Louis warned looking serious.

"ahha. Good luck with that boy" I said playfully laughting. For once in my life I am acctually enjoying myself and having fun. It feels nice.

I watched again as Louis tried to get out. Failing miserably once again.

"I think your stuck in there for good" I said bursting into laughter for like the 6th time today.

Louis just glares at me once again trying to wiggle out of the swing.

I heard Louis sigh loudly catching my attention. I watched him as he reached into his pocket pulling his phone out.

I assumed he is calling someone as he put the phone to his ear, while with the other hand he rubbed his forhead.

"Hey, yes... Um no what? Yeah okay. NO. Right. Ahh yes. No. Just come to the park. Yes. Right now. Yes it is an emergency. Yes okay. Bye."

Louis then hung up his phone shoving it in his pocket.

"Let me guess, you called Liam!?" I askes amusment clear in my voice.

"Yes now shut it you!" He replied.

"Louis, Louis, Louis did you not know baby swings are for babies?" I asked him, grinning from ear to ear. Louis just rolled his eyes at my statement.

~10 minutes later~

I watched as a black car parked outside the park gates. I watched as 4 guys piled out walking over in our direction.

"Your lucky this park is empty Lou" I said nudging him with my elbow. He just simply smiled at me.

Soon enough the boys got here and did exactly what I did. They burst out with laughter and took pictures of Louis. I stood and watched laughting along at the 5 idiots infront of me.

"Stop and help me get out this thing!" Louis yelled. Everyone stopped and looked at him, after like 10 seconds of awkward silence, we all burst out into fits of laughter. Niall was literally rolling round on the floor.

~10 minutes later~

"Now Louis get the other leg out" Zayn said while Niall and Liam held Louis up. I could tell Niall was trying his hardest not to laugh.

"YEEEEAAAAH!" Louis shoutes jumping of the swing running round.

"THAT'S WHAT YOU CALL SKILLS" Louis shouted once again making an unexpected chuckle to excape my mouth.

Soon after we all headed to the car. I turned my head right and saw 3 girls standing in the far corner. I instantly knew who they were. The school sluts in my point of view. And I knew they were planning revenge on me. I gulped as I watched all of them smirk. They turmed around and began walking in the other direction. I was nervous on what they got to humilitate me.

I knew they got something and they will torture me about it.

I sighted while I got in the car and stared out of the window.

How can they just ruin my day in a click of a finger? Well it sure is possible as they just have...