Chapter 49- Suspicion

Louis's P.O.V.

20th December 5;03pm.

We all went downstairs to eat dinner earlier, and it was nice to eat a home-cooked meal. I mean we all can somewhat cook, but the females tend have a natural gift and are 10x better than any of us lads.

Flashback to earlier, I watched as Lily sat there, starring at her food in front of her. Anne was encouraging her to eat, so she did. Only eating a quarter of it. Well that's better than few weeks ago when she would only take a bite and ramble on how she's full and can't eat anymore.

After thanking for her meal, she slipped her plate on the side and disappeared out the door, not talking or making eye contact with anyone.

I mentally sighted as I played the events of earlier in my head.

She's so distant again. Not talking to anyone as if we are all strangers in the house. And it hurts. Because before we left, she was slowly opening up, and now? She's closed of like never before. Personally,I know Harry's heart broken about it and is blaming himself right now, I tried to talk to him but he waved me off, not proceeding anything I was telling him. So I went into my room, to think everything through. I want to know what happened to Lily back in 2010. Because that's when she became distant and closed off from the world. And I'm keen to bring her back.

I sighted as I walked over to the bin, throwing my snicker wrapper inside.

I noticed 2 bags full of rubbish standing by the side of my bin.

I furrowed my brows up in confusion, but nonetheless picked them up by the neat bow that was tied at the top, not wanting to question myself what they are doing in here, someone probably just left them in here by accident. But that's only when a little piece of ripped paper fell out of one of the plastic bags, making an annoyed huff leave my mouth as I bent down to retrieve it.

I went to shove it back into the bag, not interested in a piece of paper, but that's only when I realized there was something wrote at the back.

Curiosity took over me as I flipped the piece of paper over and began reading the words.

Don't hide swee-

I quickly placed the bags down and sat on my bed, holding the crumpled piece of paper securely in my grasp.

"Don't hide" I said to myself as I run my hands over the black ink engraved onto the paper.

What is this? My mind begins to question as I stare at it, trying to see if the hand writing looks any familiar. To my luck, it doesn't seem to be.

My heart begins racing as anxiety pumps through my veins. This was directed to someone in the house. And as the piece of paper was ripped into shreds, someone obviously din't want anyone to know. But what has this got to do? Telling someone to don't hide? Maybe it's just a joke? But then if it was, the unidentified person wouldn't be bothered if someone found it. But this person definitely was.

I took a deep breath as I forced myself to think. Maybe is was directed to one of the lads from a fan? Maybe telling them to don't hide so they can get a picture? But no that wouldn't work since the lads and I were in London, and those bags stacked with rubbish weren't in here when I left. More to that, I was the first one to come in here. No one came in before me., I'm sure...

Suddenly something snapped inside of me and it was as if a little bulb light up in my brain.

Lily...

Could it be Lily?

There is a high possibility! For one, it's says "swee-" which according to me could mean sweetie or sweetheart, it just must of got ripped up half way through the word. And I don't think someone would call a guy sweetie would they? So all the guys are backed out of this. Leaving me with Anne Gemma,and most of all Lily.