Chapter 9~ I tried to do what?

Lily's P.O.V

I drifted my gaze to the floor, not wanting to look into any of those eyes.

"Lily, you okay sweetheart?" Louis asks rubbing my back smoothly trying to clam me down, only he was making me more nervous.

"Y-yeah just a bad dream" I croak out, fiddling with the hem of my shirt.

"It was just a dream, just a dream" Harry whispered into my ear, hugging me lightly: shighting to himself when I din't hug him back.

Only if you they knew, that is wasn't just a dream. It was my life...

I looked around noticing beams of sunlight fighting their way in through our thick curtains

"What time is it?" I ask no one in particular.

"8:24" Zayn shouted from the kitchen.

I sighted, it's so early in the morning, I still had this full day to get over and done with. Another day...

"Breakfast's ready" Harry shouted walking into the dinning room. Soon after I heard chairs scraping the wooden floor. Maybe if I din't show up, they wouldn't realize I was gone.

Mum and Gemma walked down the stairs, dressed and ready for the day. My mum starts work in about 30 mins, that's why she's dressed smartly.

"Come on Lily"  Gemma said grabbing my left wrist and dragging me into the dinning room.

Everyone was now sat down, loads of food was neatly placed on each plate. I gulped and sat down near Gemma and Zayn, since that was the only place not taken.

I sighted looking at the amount of food starring at me, I can't eat it. It's way too much...

Someone nudged me in my left side, I turned around to find Zayn giving me a questioning look.

I rolled my eyes and went back to stare at my food, moving it about with my fork.

"Lily, stop playing with your food, your not a child anymore, now eat your breakfast" my mother said shoving some bacon into her mouth, chewing slowly, enjoying every bite. 

I sank down into my seat, quickly thinking of a good lie to not eat breakfast. 

"I feel a little sick though, I just can't force it down my throat, I'm sorry, I'll eat a little later when my stomach will feel better" I said trying to sound sweet and innocent. My mother just nodded her head, confirming me I can leave the table.

I got up and rushed upstairs, running into my room, shutting the door close. Today is just a repeat of yesterday, a repeat of everyday, a repeat of my life. I completely hate my life, I hate myself, I can't, I can't stay here. I need to go. I need to...

All the flashbacks of my life came running into my mind. Making tears pour out of my clouded eyes. All the hate, abuse, is just proving to me I shall just leave. No one will even care. No one cares.

I got up, getting the bottle of pills I keep in my bathroom cupboard, for times like this. This is it. I smile lightly knowing I'm going to go, I'm off, no more life no more this. I've patiently waited for this day, the day I can rest in peace.

I slowly open it up, shacking all the pills out onto my hands, I watch as each one flew out of the bottle, landing onto my hands, hitting other pills. My hands were now filled with white little tablets.

I take a deep breathe, slowly moving my hands to my mouth.

Suddenly the door swings open, a unidentified person standing there shock covering the persons face.

Louis P.O.V.

I finished my breakfast, and decided to check up on Lily. After putting my dirty plate into the dishwasher, I rushed upstairs, heading towards Lily's room.

I knocked twice waiting for a reply.

nothing

After debating with myself I swung the door open, seeing something I would have never guess would happen.

I just stood there, paralyzed to the floor, my feet unable to move, my voice was stuck in my throat.

She was mirroring me, only the difference was she had terror clouding her eyes. 

After the complete utter shock, I rushed over to her without thinking twice, tears pouring down my cheeks, leaving little swirly patterns.

I knocked the bottle out of her hands, making it shatter all over her bathroom door, pills falling everywhere.

"L-lily, w-why"? I croak out, looking directly into her eyes, her eyes watering, tears slipping out of her eyes freely.

She din't reply, she just looked down, avoiding my eye contact.

"Guys, Gemma and Anne wen't o- what the hell happened here" Zayn yelled rushing over to us, worry visible in his eyes. He look around, then at me, I nodded my head, confirming to him, that indeed Lily just tried to commit suicide.

His brown eyes just shined, all the tears building up, falling freely down his cheeks, tracing patterns, identically to mine.

Lily didn't say a word, she just sat there looking down...

"L-ily, why"? He asks exactly like I did, but still she didn't reply, she just sat there curled up into a ball.

"You all, I HATE YOU!" She screamed tears still pouring out of her eyes.

"what?" Zayn questioned, looking quite hurt by her words, we just sat there staring at eachover, giving each over questionable looks.

"YOU ALL FLIPPING RUINED IT, YOU ALL FUCKING RUINED IT IT. I WOULD BE DEAD RIGHT NOW. JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE. I JUST WANT TO FUCKING DIE" Lily screamed, trying to get out but Zayn stopping her.

Lily's P.O.V.

"Lily, Lily, LILY"

I jolted up, only to have 5 worried eyes looking into me.

I just sat there, everything seemed like it happened. Wait my dream, it was like this, me jolting up and Harry comforting me saying it was just a dream. I don't understand, in my dream I tried to commit suicide, but then it was like I was Louis, everything was from Louis eyes, why? that's just so confusing, what is it meant to be? Is this like showing me the future or something? I don't understand? what? Is it possible to have a dream and be a different person?  am I crazy or something?

I felt someone hugging me by my side.

"It's okay, it was just a dream, just a dream" Harry cooed into my ear, those words they seemed so familiar, what is happening, is this some kind of sick game, I'm so confused. My dream showed me what would happen... like show me the future. But is that even possible, or am I hallucinating ? But wait, I first dreamed of my father, then this? 

"What time is it?" I asked, my eyes narrowing as I realized those were the exact words I said in my dream, why is this happening, so does this mean I'm going to try to commit suicide and then Louis walking in on me?

"Were of shopping after breakfast Lily" Harry informed me. Well I guess that this day is not going to be a repeat of my very weird dream...

Hey guys, sorry it's a little short, I was quite busy today, anyways haope you like it:3 comment what you think! and vote if you liked it;')

be kind to yourselves!