Chapter 16~ Note

Lily's P.O.V.

I never really thought of my death or how I would die, or even the chance of my life getting better. Everyday day, every hour that passes by. Is just a waste of my time. If everyday I have to go through hell. Then I'm stupid for even still being here. To face reality, this is just useless. If I'm getting more hurt everyday then what's the point? There's no point. No point of life. I'm just patiently waiting for the day that I can rest in peace... that's all I really want. I will get it. One way, or another...

I held the note tightly in my hand, scared to read the handwriting Adam made. For me. I'm scared to find out something I'll regret. I'm scared he's back. Teaming up with my 'father' again. A year. Now he's back. In a blink of an eye. Everything changes. But only for the worse.

I clunched the scrambled little piece of paper in my hand so tight my veins were poping out making them visible on my wrists, burried with un-eraseable scars.

This is it I thought. I shut my eyes close, sucking in a deep breath, turning the little piece of paper over, helding all of my unanswered question.

"Sweety, I really missed you!" Long time hey? Great to see you today, the boys told me a lot about you.

The first few sentences my eyes scanned over, only increased my anexity, what did the boys say? What did they say?

See you soon sweet heart. Very soon... And ohh. Your farther is a great man. A great, great man;) One more thing, don't hide sweet heart; we know where you are...!"

I closed my eyes shut, regretting on even reading that stupid thing. He's planned something, or should I say they.

In these situations the best thing to do is stay calm and breathe. Years of practice. But once you learn it it's worth it...

I stood up from my bed and threw the piece of paper in my bin, watching it sink into the bottom, landing on other piece of rubbish. I never want to see that thing again.

Trying to clear my mind of things I decided to write something about how I feel, I do that a lot, It's pretty easy once you get the hang of it.

5 years old: Daddy I love you!

6 years old: Daddy you are my world.

7 years old: Daddy I want to be just like you.

8 years old: Why you split up with mommy? Daddy?

9 years old: What happened daddy? What is this?

10 year old: Daddy what have I done? I'm sorry, I'll fix it. Please Daddy. DADDY.

11 year old: Daddy it's been a year. What have I done? I just want you to love me. Please daddy. I forgive you. Please Daddy. Promise me never again!

12: year old: You broke your promise dad. Why? You hurt me Dad. I don't know who you are anymore. I'm lost. I'm loosing you and myself. Please stop... Please. I forgive you. Please.

13 year old: You broke your promise once again. I'm giving up. This is wrong. I thought I was your N.1? I looked up to you. You were my idol. Now. Everything is different. You lied Dad. You lied to me... To your daughter...

14 year old: I hate your guts Dad. Your the reason I'm in this mess. It's a shame I call you my farther. I hope I never see you in Heaven. I hope you go burn in Hell. I hate you Dad. I really do.

"What's this?" A deep male voice came from infront of me. Me instantly shoving the piece of paper behind my back, looking up to see Harry stairing at me, eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Howework" I said far to quickly than I intended. Stupid mouth. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

"ahh really?" Harry said flopping down onto my bed next to me. I was quite annoyed by his presence, I didn't want him here.

I didn't reply, I just sat there, stairing of into space. Before I could drift back into reality, I feel the sheet of paper being ripped out of my hands. Me quickly caughting on that and attacking Harry, screaming bloody murdere at him.

"Give that back Harold!" I warned, trying to reach it, but Harry put his hand over his head, making it impossible for me to get.

"HARRY!" I screamed. He just stood there; tapping his foot whisteling. If he's playing with me. He's gonna get it.

"HARRY JUST CAUSE ALL YOUR FANS WOULD KILL FOR YOU TO TOUCH THERE STUFF, I WON'T. NOW GIVE ME THAT BACK RIGHT NOW" I screamed slapping him across the arm. He Just acted like it didn't phase him at all.

"Let's have a read then, shall we?" Harry said; smirking towards me.

"Harry; just f*ck off; f*ck out of my life, I don't want you in it. Just p*ss of. Go back to your superstar life and leave me the f*ck alone. I hate you Harry. I f*cking do. I hate this f*cking world. Now get the hell out of my room and give me that piece of paper. Ohh, one more thing. Don't bother talking to me ever again, got it? Good. Goodbye Styles have a good life!" I growled at him, smiling at the end; he dropped the piece of paper and stood in the middle of my room, not even moving.

The blood was boiling up inside of me, that boy really wants me to shave his hair off, and sell it on Ebay. I bet I would earn quite alot of money from that.

I just pushed him out of my room and slammed the door shut in his face. Watching as his face sadened.

I just walked back and jumped onto my bed. Screaming into my pillow; letting the salty tears flow down my rosey cheeks.

Harry's P.O.V.

Worst thing that could happen in your life? It would probably be your loved ones hating your guts.

I sighted as I walking down the squeaking stairs. Letting out a breath of annoyance as I entered the living room. All the guys were sat in there, eyes glued on the t.v.

As soon as they all saw me walk in they turned the t.v off and focused there gaze on me as I took an empty seat by Zayn.

"What happened?" Asked Niall. Looking over to me, confusion visible in his voice.

"We heard screaming and shouting?" Liam added in.

"Lily" I huffed running a hand through my mop of curls.

"What did she do?" Louis asked, Furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

"I was just messing round with her stealing a note and she just lost it. She said she hated me and want's me out of her life" I said my voice quiet. I focused mt gaze onto the floor, examinating all the dirt lying around.

I soon felt a hand tap my shoulder; I looked up to meet Zayn giving me an encouraging smile.

"Come on" Liam said standing up with the others.

"Where we going?" I asked confused by their actions.

"To sort it out" Louis answered simply, dissapering into the hall way.

I had a feeling this was not a good idea...