Chapter 19~ Doctors

Lily's P.O.V.

Beep, beep, beep, be-

I smacked my hand on my alarm, to shut the infuriating sound up. I groaned when realization hit me, it's school today again.

I groaned once again, annoyed by being woken up from my peaceful sleep.

I lift my head up, my hair swaying round in messy curls. I let my feet hang by the side of my bed. I instantly shivered once the morning breeze hit my empty feet.

Shivers ran down my spine once my feet made contact with the wooden floor, making me wish I had put my bed socks on, my fluffy bed socks I always ware in winter! I smiled knowing my favourite time of the years is coming up! Snow, ice, cold. I love the weather!

I love how you can sit by the fireplace, sipping on your hot chocolate, watching as the snow covered the world outside. Falling from the sky so flawlessly, covering the land mark. Snowflakes always interested me. Every each one of them comes in different shape and size. Just like us; human beings. But the only different is everyone finds snowflakes beautiful. But we human beings get judged. It shouldn't happen. We all just destroy one another. Human beings are awful things that should be ashamed of themselves. Everything has changed! From wars to this. Most of us have a home and clean water in the U.k. Which I'm not saying is bad, I mean we all should really take what we have now, because we might not have it in the future.

I was thinking so much that I haven't realized the toothpaste was dribbling out of my mouth, onto my newly cleaned pyjamas.

I sighted grabbing the towel close by, rubbing it over the top, trying to get the white stain glued to my shirt off.

I rinsed my mouth with cold water, spitting it back out. I hate tap water. I never ever would even dream of drinking from the tap. I find it absolutely disgusting.

I poured some cold water onto my hands splashing it onto my face, trying to get myself to wake up, as I was still in my sleeping state.

I splashed my face with freezing water multiple times, trying to get out of my zombie state.

I walked over to the towel holder thing we have. My eyes were still shut close as little droplets of water was flowing down my face. And I hate getting water in my eyes. Soap is even worse. Salt water is horrible too. That's the killer of the sea. Salt.

" Ugh. Potatoes" I say clenching my stomach. I walked into something hard. I feel like I've been shot. I. Can't. Breathe...

My eyes open unwillingly only to see I bumped my hip on the side of the cupboard. And god, did it hurt...

I examined my hip to see a light shade of blue forming in a circle shape on my pale skin, I scrunched my nose up in disgust.

I carried on walking doing my best to keep the water from going anywhere near my eyes.

I finally made it to the towel rack, and pulled out one of my all time favs towels... Baby blue. So flippin soft. Have you ever touched baby's hand? Soft as that. Or even better. But honestly if it wasen't a towel, I definitely would cuddle it to sleep.

I quickly wipe my face from the remaining water still dripping down. I let the water sink through into the towel, leaving my face dry.

I quickly strip out of my cute multi- coloured zebra onsie. Yes. I do have a multi-coloured zebra onsie. I sleep in it everyday. It keeps me occupied. And looking like a zebra. Now let's keep that aside.

I quickly put on my uniform, making me look complete smart, cross it out. Making me look like a complete dork. Everyone wearing the same clothes. boring. stupid and just completely not needed. How can we be our selves is were forced to wear this thing?

I quickly put my hair in a ponytail, putting my fringe pack with it, back combing to give my hair more volume.

I quickly take out my make up bag and apply a decent amount of mascara, making my brown eyes stand out, looking more bolder and awake.

"Done" I said to myself I guess, since there's no one else in the room, I don't think...

I swipe my phone unlock to see it's only 7:45am, I sighted in relief knowing I still had about 35 Min's minutes until I leave this house and make my way to the complete utter torture which I call school. Just the word itself made me scrunch my nose up.

I perfectly knew the school slut has something planned against me, since I heard I did leave a few marks on her body from our last encounter. But she's the one to blame. But that's only me thinking that. Everyone thinks I just attacked her for no apparent reason. Just thinking what she could do to me made me feel nauseous. I really dreaded going to school. I really did...

"Lily!" Harry barged into my room, holding the door handle.

My head quickly shot up, eyeing my intruder with pure annoyance visible on my face. The words I mentally said in my head, should never, ever be repeated in front of Harry. Or anyone.

"Ooh, you're ready for school" Harry said sounding a bit surprised, and disappointed?

"Well, duh, it's Monday" I said standing up from my bed and making my way over to my school bag, slipping my pencil case into it.

"You're not going to school today" Harry said leaning on my door frame.

My head quickly turned towards Harry's as soon as his words rolled of his tongue.

"What?" I said placing my bag down, looking at him, confusion and surprise clearly visible in my voice. I was happy, very,very happy. Getting out of school. Nothing beats that feeling.

"You're going to the doctors!" Harry said simply shoving his hands into his pockets of his tight skinny jeans. Which really, to me, looked tighter than leggings.

I'm sure my face paled that very moment. Doctors. No way in God's name am I going to the Doctors. Is Harry crazy? Everything I said that being of school is the best feeling ever. Well. It just stabbed me in my back. Though I never though these words would leave my mouth, but I would rather go to the school.

"What do you mean, I'm going to the... Doctors?" I said trying to fake a laugh. It's sounded so forced and strained. Exactly the opposite I was asking for.

"Well, you did pass out, and the cause is unknown, so we are getting that checked out" Harry said smiling at me, his innocent voice made me cringe even more. I swear he needs to zip it up, every time he say's something, it's always worse news than the other. I had to bite my tongue to hold back the wall of tears creating on my eyes.

I dropped my head down trying to cover my face. I never let people see me cry. It's just not right. I'm scared that if I go to the doctors. Harry will find out. Find out way more than he needs too.

"Everyone passes out. I was just tired, didn't get enough sleep, it's just a waste of time" I said quickly trying to make up a good excuse, though Harry didn't buy it as he shacked his head from side to side, his curls bouncing in the same direction.

"Lily, we are going, the appointment is booked as there's nothing to change. Were going at 9" He said grabbing the door handle and shutting the door close not getting me enough time to protest.

This is not going to go well. I can't just let that happen, I need to think, before it's too late.

Just about when I was giving up, an idea flew into my head.