Chapter 34- GOOD NEWS or BAD NEWS?

Enjoy fellers
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Louis P.O.V.

You know, everybody gets a lecture from their parents sometimes, it's just a normal cycle in the family. But everytime I look at Lily, she always just seems so... off with it? I mean she just doesn't act normal. I can't really describe her, she's full of mystery and I only know one thing that causing her to suffer is her eating disorder.

We've been trying to force feed her eversince she's been diagnosed. Let's just say she is eating a tiny amount, but as the doctor said, it takes time to put the weight back on,especially if your stomach is not used to eating hardly anything.

But she doesn't seem to have but any weight on, even the littelest amount. And that's what worries me. It's not a fight between skin and bones, it's a fight between life and death, and even though am not her brother, we all want the best for her, we've been friends from the start. And it's good to keep those people close to you. Because those people are true to you, they are not using you and mostly they know me for me. Not for Louis Tomlinson. And that's why family is so important for us.

"Louis" Harry said poping his head out from the kitchen door. I swiped my head in his direnction, eyeing him.

"Would you like some tea?" Harry asked grinning, looking at me with raised eyebrows.

"Yea sure, thanks" I replied smiling while looking down and reading through some tweets our fans have sent in.

"MAKE ME SOME TEA ASWELL HAROLD" I hear Nialls voice shout from the other room. Follwed by that is Harry's loud sigh echoing throughout the house. Busy man he is.

"Louiiiiiiiis" Harry pleads from the kitchen, dragging on the 'i'.

"Hmmm" I hoomed loudly so he can hear me in the other room

"Can you please go get Lily? I made her some tea" Harry says over excitedly. I sigh making my way upstairs not giving Harry an answer. I knew bringing her downstairs after her argument would be a hard thing to do, and probably I will need a lot of patience for this girl.  I mean she can be stubborn as, but as Harry says 'tea heals everything'.

But as well as I know Lily, I know drinking some hot tea would be the last thing she'd want right now. But if Harry says to bring her down to drink some tea. I will bring her down to drink that over heated, Harry's favourite tea.

I got to her door, kind of having a mental coversation with myself on what to say to her. I don't want her to cuss me out and start a tantrum.

As I reached for her door handel to open the door, soft noises came from Lily's room, making me holt and listen closely.

'I hate this world'

I furrowed my eyebrows up in confusion as I stood still and listened to what else I could hear from her room.

I could bearly hear anything except from soft sniffels echoing through her room. Which made me feel uncomfortable as I knew that just on the otherside of this door, she was crying and saying all these wierd things.

The next thing I heard really caught me of gaurd.

'I hate you Dad. I hope you burn in Hell'

What does she mean by that? Why would she say that? what? I am beyond confused right now...

Lily's P.O.V.

"I hope you suffer as much as me" I whisper to myself slashing the blade against my flesh once more. The gooey;red substance oozed out, dropping onto the carpet.