Home?

A/N So sorry for the long wait, I haven't been in the right mindset to be writing, but hopefully I will be updating frequently now. Sorry.
>>>The house>>>

I wake up with an intense feeling around me, it's hard to breathe...
"We've been missed dearly" Chase laughs as he brings his head next to mine, "Yeah..." I sigh as I watch the forest go by and open up into a clearing. "You two really bring out the heartbeat of this place" Caroline laughs quietly, "I missed this place just as much as it's missed me it seems" I smile and Chase ruffles my hair. "We'll be home soon" he grins, "Home.." I whisper quietly and stare out of the window. 

We drive down the path and the house comes into view, it's still beautiful, like nothing's changed... I take a deep breath of air and sigh happily, I love this place so much even after what happened... I get out of the car and grab some of the bags and start unloading. I unlock the door and walk in. "Mom, Dad, i'm home" I whisper as I walk through the door and into the kitchen, "Food bags!" Chase grins as he plops down the bags he was carrying, I smile at him and then walk back to the car to get more stuff, Caroline helps us out with unpacking the food items for a while. "I think I better set off" she says looking at her watch, "Are you sure you don't want to stop here for the night?" I ask my voice filled with worry, "I'll be fine, I know the way here and back all too well" she smiles and gives me a warm hug. "Ok...Thank you for everything" I smile at her and she nods a tear running down her cheek. "Hey now, don't cry" I smile and wipe the tear away. "I'll be home sooner than you know" I say to her giving her a big hug. "Will you?" she sighs, "I will" I smile and kiss her cheek before letting go. "Ok, see you soon" she smiles and waves to Chase before leaving. Me and Chase watch her until we can't see her anymore. "You're such a liar" Chase whispers as he wraps his arms around me, "I know" I say my voice cracking slightly. He tightens his hold and kisses my head, I turn around and cry into his chest. "Hey, it'll be alright, trust me. Everything is going to be great" he smiles and kisses my head once more, I wipe my face and nod. I walk away from him and take my bags upstairs to my old room and my eyes fill with tears once more. I walk into the room and drop my bags, I look all around, I see my old drawings, notes, photo's, clothes. All the thing I wasn't able to take with me before I left. I fall onto my bed and breathe in...Smells like Mom...I start crying once more and I swear I hear my mother singing a song to me as I drift into sleep.

*Chases POV*
I walk upstairs with my bags and put them in Dess's room, I see her sleeping on the bed curled up into a little ball. She looks just like a child, a broken one...I look around the room and notice a photo of me and her ask kids. I pick it up and smile then something falls out of the back. "Huh?" I say quietly as I pick it up. A note? I love Chase...I love him so much it hurts, he's my best friend and I never want to leave his side, no matter what -Destany I laugh quietly at the note, "I never want to leave your side either" I whisper and write it on the bottom of the note and put it back. I turn around when I hear Destany moving, she still has a happy expression on her face and is still curled up in a ball, I walk over to her and lay next to her, pulling her into my embrace. "Will you let me love you?" I whisper to her and hug her tightly, as I close my eye's I see Destany's open, "Yes" she smiles and snuggles into me. I fall asleep with a smile on my face.
*Dess's POV*
I wake up wrapped in Chase's arms, he's nice and warm but I need to get up. Careful not to wake him up I quietly make my way out of the room and start unpacking things from downstairs and put them in their places, from the kitchen to the dining room, from there to the living room, to outside. Everywhere putting things in their rightful place. "When does the rest get here?" Chase says from behind me as I put some toiletries away, "Huh?" I say confused. "The rest of our belongings" he says and sits down scratching his head, "Oh right!" I take a look at my phone 2:30, "Soon" I reply to him as I stand up and kiss his cheek, "Looking sexy with the messy hair" I giggle and mess it up even more. "See if I did that to you, you'd murder me, or at least try to" he winks and ruffles my hair, "Hey!" I smile and he kisses me lightly. I kiss him back and he deepens the kiss, I melt into his arms and we sit there for a while longer kissing in each others arms. When we take a break I rest my head on his and smile. "Thank you Chase, you've always been here for me, thank you" I say to him and he touches my chin lightly and tilts my face up making me look him in the eye. "There's nowhere else i'd rather be than by your side Destany" he smiles and I hug him tightly. He laughs and stands up, picking me up in the process. I wrap my arms around his neck lightly as we walk downstairs, as we reach the bottom he pretends to drop me making me shout in surprise and him burst out laughing, "You idiot!" I laugh and smack his arm lightly, "Nearly gave me a heart attack!" I say catching my breath. "Now that would be possible if it was still beating" he grins, "Oh it beats" I smile and he smirks. "Yeah for me" I roll my eyes at him, "And mine beats for you" he smiles and I blush, "Oh shush" I say and cover my face, he's too hot to be flashing that smile carelessly at me! I hear him laugh quietly and he walks me outside onto the front garden and sit on the grass.
"The van should be leaving your place and be going to mine now" I say pulling out my phone, "Okay" he smiles and takes my phone out of my hands, he holds it in front of us and takes a photo of us, I smile and kiss him as he takes another. When I pull away I save the photo as my lockscreen, what? It was a good photo! "Can I look through your phone?" he asks biting his lip, "Sure, you didn't have to ask, anything on there is yours" i smile and he sighs, "Thank god! I thought you were gunna say no and then i'd be worried about what you have on here" he laughs and I roll my eye's at him. He starts flicking through my photos and we just sit there laughing and I share random moments from when the photos were taken. 

We do this for a while until I get a text message from Sophie; 'WHY THE HELL IS THERE A MOVING VAN HERE TAKING ALL YOUR STUFF?!!?!' Damn...I reply quickly, 'I forgot to say i'm going to be moving in with Chase down here...But I will be back in a week to visit' A while after I send that message my phone rings, I bite my lip and about to hit ignore before Chase takes the phone out of my hands and hits loudspeaker and accept. "Hello Sophie" Chase says and Sophie begins to shout, "What the hell is going on!? Moving out?! When were you going to tell me this! Did mum know?" I sigh and answer her questions, "I'm staying here with Chase, yes i'm moving out and I was going to tell you when I came back at the end of the week and no your mom doesn't know" Sophie takes a moment to process this before shouting to the others and telling them what's going on. I run my hand down my face and hear another mans voice. "Is that Miss Jones on the phone?" at this I stutter "E-Excuse me?!" I say and Sophie must have had me on loudspeaker, "Ah Miss Jones I presume! We are on our way with both your things now, everything is in order we will be there around 4, see you then!" "Yeah ok" I say a little confused and look up at Chase who is blushing. "Miss Jones?" Sophie says laughing, "Apparently so" I laugh. "What's Chase have to say about that?" she asks. "It makes me really happy" he says and hides his face on my shoulder. "Awh!" Sophie laughs, "Sophie you know you can come up whenever, just gives us a couple of days at least" I say and Sophie agrees and then puts the phone down. 
"So husband, want to go inside?" I laugh and he gasps, "Would you...Would you say yes if I asked you?" he says quietly, "Of course, but that's never going to happen" I laugh and stand up pulling Chase up with me and walking into the house. He stays silent and I shrug it off as I begin to cook dinner for us. He sits down at the counter and watches me as I move around the kitchen, I put a CD on and sing along as HollyWood Undead Levitate comes on. "You know I can take you straight to heaven if you let me!~ You know I, I can make your body levitate if you let me~" I laugh as I sing and Chase smiles at me, we both sing along to the music and laugh with each other through each song. "This is why I love you" he smiles and places his hand on my lower back and pulls me close to him, "We could be kids forever and we'd have so much fun, I will never tire of you" he smiles down at me and I smile up at him. "I love you too" I laugh and he kisses me quickly but then the timer dings and he runs to pull the food out of the oven. "Ah I feel so loved" I laugh as he starts to plate up the food. "Shush woman! The food!" he laughs and puts our plates on the counter, "Want a drink?" I ask and he nods. "Why isn't it cooling down quicker" he whines, "You just took it out of the oven" I say raising an eyebrow at him and putting a can of soda down next to him, he smiles at me and I ruffle his hair. I will never tire of him either I think to myself as I sit down and we begin to eat.