What a night

I wake up around 5 AM feeling refreshed and Shaun snuggled into me, I giggle quietly under my breath and climb out of the bed. I stretch a little and then go into the shower and into my room to get changed into my swimwear. I forgot to go swimming last night so i'll go in this morning instead. I grab my towel and everything else i'll need and take the lift to the top floor. 

I smile as I enter the pool room and sigh as I look up into the early morning sky, I put the lights on a low setting so it's not too right and not too dark. I smile and stretch a little more, then dive into the pool with a big smile on my face. I come back up to the surface my purple hair flowing behind me in the water; "I love to swim!" I smile and start doing laps around the pool, mainly underwater.

I come back up and brush my hair out of my face, SPLASH! I spin around and watch the body move closer to me, he comes up and grinss at me. "Hey early bird, why'd you leave bed?" Shaun grins and drapes his arms around me, "I woke up and wanted to swim" I shrug and he grins, "Well you could have woke me" he pouts, "Sorry" I wink and bob down into the water and swim to the other side of the pool. I grin at Shaun and then turn around to get out, "Ah!" I giggle as I get pulled back into the water, Where are you going?" he laughs hugging me, "Out of the pool so I can get in the shower again and then ready for school" I exlpain and lean my hand back on his shoulder. "Ugh, school" he groans, "Say's the teacher" I laugh and smile up at him, "Whatever" he grins and pecks me on the lips, "Can I go now?" I laugh and take a step forward, "Why? You wanna leave me" he says in a whiny voice and pretends to brush away a tear. "Whatever Trevor" I laugh and hug him, he puts his arms on my lower back ad looks down at me, "And now you're naming me a different man! Oh I feel so loved" he laughs and puts his forehead to mine, "So you should" I grin and kiss him softly. "Now let me get changed!" I laugh and splash him, "Hey!" he laughs and splashes me back. "I'm warning you" I playfully glare at him as I get out of the pool, "I'll give you detention" he winks and I roll my eye's at him. "See you in school Mr Tucker" I wink and laugh as he glares at me when I walk out.

-Time Skip-

"Come on we've got science!" Sophie laughs dragging me out of history class, "I know, i'm coming!" I laugh as we walk up the stairs, "Too much information" Ky says joining us behind me. "Really Ky?" Ash says putting his arms around me, "Oh hey Ash" I smile walking into the classroom with him, I notice Shaun glaring at me when I come in but I ignore him. Shaun starts the lesson and a little way through it Ash passes me a note, 'Hey I know you said you forgave me for last time but can we go out sometime to make it up to you?" I smile at him and then write underneath, 'Sure :)' Once he's read it he smiles at me happily and then goes back to his work, "What's that all aout?" James whispers to me, "Nothing" I laugh and he just shrugs.

-End of lesson-

"Hey Dess, can we go out tonight?" Shaun says sitting on the table, I was just about to reply when Ash cuts me off, "She can't" everyone looks at him and he becomes a little shy. "She's going out with me tonight" he shrugs and his face begins to redden. "Oh so that's what the note was about" James laughs. ""So where you going?" Laie asks leaning against the side, "None of your beeswax" I smile at her, she smiles and shrugs, "Whatever you say." "Ah! But doesn't your stuff come today?" I say quickly spinning around to Jon, "Nah, it's tomorrow" I sigh in relief. "Good" I smile and sit back down, "By the way who was in the pool this morning, you woke me up!" Ky groans, "Sorry" I smile guitily, "Sorry" Shaun smirks and Ky glares at him. "What time will you two be back?" Sophie asks, "Late i'm guessing" I shrug at her not really knowing. "Fair enough, well enjoy yourself's" she laughs and we all continue to next lesson.

-Around 9pm-

"So where are we going?" I ask Ash, he told me not to wear anything fancy but not really casual. So i'm weaing a blue skirt with black tights, a tight black top and a loose jacket, my hair is plaited to the side and i'm wearing my converse. "Right i'm going to blindfold you now" he laughs and wraps a bandanna around my head carefully, "Is that too tight?" he asks and I shake my head. "It's fine" I smile, "Good" he says and puts his arm around my shoulder and holds my hand walking me down the street. After a while I feel a little disorientated. "Are we there yet?" I laugh, "Just a second, stand here" he says and walks away from me, I hear him rustling about for a bit and then he comes back towards me and stands behind me. "Tada!" he laughs as the blindfold falls away. I gasp as I look at the scenery around us, he's set up a picnic area underneath a big tree and has set out all the food and candles are spread around. "Ash this is wonderful!" I say spinning around to him and hugging him, "It's not too bad" he shrugs, "Oh stop it!" I laugh and he holds my hand as he leads me to the blanket, "I didn't want us to be left on the wrong foot" he sighs as we it down. "I said I forgive you!" I say playfully glaring at him, "Yeah I know but still" he smiles at me, his face illuminated by the candle glow. I catch myself staring for a little too long and look away, he clears his throat and we start to eat, chatting about random things and laughing with each other.

"Look at that couple!" "They are so cute!" we both look over and see two girls looking at us with smiling faces, they giggle to each other when we look at them, I look back at Ash and see him blushing. "Well..." I laugh and take a sip of my drink. "Well indeed" he laughs and we get caught looking into each others eye's again, he leans forward quickly and kisses me, I don't have enough time to react to him as he pushes me down onto the blanket, "Ash..." I begin but he presses his finger to my lips, "No...This is our time, no one else around, no one else involved, this is just me and you" he sighs and kisses me again. This time I let him, he won't think i've fully forgiven him otherwise and he'll be all moody about it later...Besides he's a good kisser.

I run my hand through his hair absentmindedly as the kiss deepens, he opens his eye's and breaks this kiss and stares at me. "You know you're going to have to pick one of them soon" he laughs, "Eh?" I say and tilt my head a little, "You know full well what i'm on about, we won't be able to fool around, you will have to pick either one of the three brothers or Shaun" he laughs at the end, "Hey be nice to him, Shaun's not that bad!" I lightly smack him on the arm. "I know he isn't, he treats you well, but you know the complications with that. And Ky is just a ball of rage ready to explode because of you and him" he grins, "And you're what? A raging ball of hormones" I laugh and he roll's his eye's at me. "Hey, I at least want you to remember me well" he winks and kisses me on the cheek. "The least I can do is make it memorable for the both of us in a good way" he smiles and its up, helping me up with him. "True, ture, well I did have a good night" I smile at him and hug him. "I'm glad you had fun, now we better get back it's probably gone midnight and you have to help unpack tomorrow, i'll come help as well of course" he laughs standing up and pulling me up with him. "Oh yeah" I sigh and help put the things away and we walk out of the park and down the street.

"You staying for the night?" I ask as we reach the front door, "Yeah, but not in your bed" he lauhs as we walk up the steps, "Don't want to sleep with you and Shaun" he winks, "Oh jeez, do you think he's already in there" I groan and put my bag on the table, "It's either him or someone else" Ash shrugs, "Anyways good night" he smiles hugging me, "Night" I smile hugging him back. He kisses me one more time and then walks off to the spare room.

I walk into my room and see Liam sat on my bed reading, "Hey" I say a little shocked, since I now expected it to be Shaun. "Oh you're back....How long have I been here?" he laughs to himself putting in his bookmark and closing the book, I sit next to him and laugh. "I have no idea, so did you need something?" I ask taking off my shoes, "Yeah I had a nighmare last night" he says, I sit up and hug him. "Aw! Come here" he hugs me back and nuzzles his head into my neck. "Can I stay with you for the night?" he asks in a childlike voice that sounds so cute on him! "Of course you can, my room or yours?" I ask pulling away, "Mine" he suggests. "Alright, well let me get changed and then i'll come in" I smile and he nods walking into his room.

I get changed into some pajame shorts and a vesst top and grab my phone and charger. I walk into Liams room and plus my phone into the wall and put the phone on the desk. "Come on it's cold!" he laughs holding open the quilt, I lauh and quickly get in, "Liar! It's nice and toasty!" I laugh. "Yeah since I put the electric blanket on" he smiles at me wrapping his arms around me and pulling me closer. I can feel his bare chest through my shirt, he was hiding some muscles! He snugles his head into my neck again, he's just like a little puppy I swear! "You're so cute!" I giggle and kiss him on the head, "You shouldn't call me cute! I should be manly and awesome!" he pouts at me, "Well from the muscles you have I'd say you're manly" I laugh and he just grins at me. "But i'm not awesome?" "Oh no, you're totally awesome! But you're still cute" I smirk and he hugs me tigher, puttin his head back to where it was before. "Night night Dee" he says yawning a little, Cute! And night night Lee" I laugh copying him and shortening his name. I can feel him laughing, "Hey don't laugh" I smile and he just nods still laughing. After a while I fall asleep, I feel something pinch my collar bone and hand but ignore it and fall asleep.