Chase

I put a barrier on the bite that Chase made so that it hides it but it will reappear in a few weeks, I sigh as I wipe my face and put a stupid smile on my face and walk  into the house and straight into someones arms. I laugh and look up at Shaun, "What's up?" I ask him smiling up at him, he looks down at me with concern "Why were you crying?" he asks wiping my cheek slowly. "Ah, Chase left that's all, I hadn't seen him in a while and I have a feeling it's going to be a long time before I see him again" I smile up at Shaun and he looks down at me and envelops me in a big hug. I laugh at him and hug him back, "I'm all yours" I say to him as he lets me go and wraps an arm around my waist. "Good" he smiles and we walk over to the so called bed in the living room and lay next to Sophie, she rolls over and smiles up at me before she snuggles up to me and falls back asleep. I wrap my arms around her and Shaun wraps his around me and he falls asleep dreaming of better things; whilst I lay there silent tears rolling down my face, my heart aching for the one who is not here. I sigh and fall asleep dreaming of Chases blue eye's and the horrible memories of my parents death...
~Time Skip~
I awake with a start and gasp staring at everyone around me, Sophie had been shaking me and everyone else was sat there watching me curiously and worriedly. "What's up guys?" I ask my throat feeling raw, I rub it absentmindedly as I look at everyone. "You were crying and screaming in your sleep...Are you alright?" Sophie asks hugging me close to her, I stare at her as the memories flood back, I choke a little before speaking "Fine, sorry for ruining your sleep guys" I say smiling at them, they stare at me a while longer before shrugging and everyone goes back to whatever they were doing, some go back to sleep others go to get dressed. I feel a hand on my back and look up, "Morning Shaun" I smile, he leans down and kisses my forehead. "Are you sure you're alright?" he asks his voice laced with worry, "I'm all good, just a little nightmare" I smile and kiss him lightly. "Uh, guy's still here" Sophie says pushing me off her lap, I pull my tongue out at her and laugh.I stand up and stretch, "Well i'm going to go in the shower" I smile and walk off and into the bathroom. I sigh as the hot water falls on me, "I miss you already" I sigh quietly to myself and begin to get washed.
~Time Skip~
As i'm getting out of the shower and wrap myself up in a towel I look over to the mirror that's covered in steam. 'Miss you more x C' I choke the tears back as I look at Chase's handwriting on the steamed up mirror. He hasn't done this in a while, he used to leave me messages around when he was off traveling or doing work, he'd casually drop a message in the weirdest places but he'd never show his face...It would be too hard for both of us if we saw each other, it would make it harder for us to leave each other again. "I need to stop loving you Chase, you break my heart daily" I smile and wipe the steam off the glass as I make my way out the door. I walk to my room and see a large post-it note on my door and this time the ears fall, 'Never stop loving me! It may be selfish of me but...Never ever stop loving me because I will never stop loving you...I love you Destany Woods forever and always, to the darkest woods and back x <3' I pull the note off and walk into my room crying, in the corner is a little drawing of a tree...Our tree...When we first met it was in the woods behind my house when I lived with my parents, I was climbing this tree and hanging upside down when he popped up in front of me, he'd made me jump so I lost my balance but I landed on a branch below and we had both burst out laughing. We climbed as high as we could on that tree and then fell asleep in it. My mother had shouted at me but had a massive smile on her face all the while, Chase came back to our house for dinner and we'd played until nightfall, we both walked back to the tree which was beautifully lit by the moonlight and he'd kissed me, a sweet child's kiss and he ran off blushing. I walked home with butterflies in my tummy and a goofy smile on my face, we'd met up frequently after that playing in that big old tree. It was our favorite place.
I walk over to the bed and pull out a box from underneath, it was a large metal box with patterns all over it; my mother had given it to me when I was little and I loved it so I kept all my old memories from the old house in there and all the notes from Chase I could keep and put them in here. I add this note to it and lock the box sliding it back under the bed.
I get dressed into plain blue jeans and a black t-shirt, I sigh and lay down on my bed with my earphones in my ears and listen to my music till I fall asleep, a ghost of a kiss on my cheek as I drift off to sleep with those shining blue eye's burning in my brain.