Movie Time!

*Destany's POV*

I hand everyone a glass of blood but get a can of coke for myself, I notice Liam staring at me, then at the drink, then back to me. "No I donn't want some Liam" I laugh at him, he just nods and begins to drink the blood. "So all arguments aside wanna watch a movie?" I suggest, they nod and shrug. "Well i'll take that as a yes" I laugh and walk into the living room and switch on the tv, "What genre?" I call back to them as they finish they're drinks and put the glasses in the sink. "Horror!" Ky shouts as he walks into the room, "That all right with you two?" I ask looking at Jon and Liam; they nod and we all sit on the sofa as we flick through random films, finally settling on a random one that was on the bottom of the pile. "If you get scared you can tell me to switch it off" I say as I go to switch off the lights, "Huh, we should say that to you" Ky laughs, I roll my eye's at him and sit back down in between him and Liam.

-Time Skip-

"She's going to die! I tell you now, it's her next!" I shout pointing at the screen at a girl who's about to enter a room, "No, maybe she'll run into on of her friends?" Ky suggests, "Her 'friend' may be the murderer" I say in a spooky voice waving my hands about. "Oh shush and watch the film you two" Jon laughs, we comply and watch as she enters the room. She walks forward and then BAM! Baseball bat to the head by her boyfriend. "Well..." I laugh as we watch the boyfriend pull out the baseball bat from her head and walk away with a massive grin on his face. "So he's the killer" Liam sighs "Not necessarily" I say and Liam turns to look at me, "He could just e an accomplice or he just wanted to get rid of her but he's not the actual murderer" I suggest and shrug continuing to watch the film. I feel something on my shoulder and look to see Liams head resting on it as he watches the film. I smile and start stroking his hair absentmindedly.

-Time Skip-

"Argh! Damn jump scares!" Ky shouts as a face appears on the screen, we all laugh at him as he steadies his breathing, "Oh shut it" he glares at us and see's Liam resting on my shoulder, he glares at him again and then continues to watch the film making me laugh a little under my breath. By the end of the movie, Liam is sat on my lap watching the screen intently like a child, Jon is laid down now occupying the space where Liam was sat. Ky is glaring at the screen whilst playing with my hair and i'm here watching the film from behind Liam trying not to die of laughter from the way they're all acting. "Right Liam get up a sec; my legs have gone numb" I laugh as he stands up and I shakily stand up and stretch my legs. "So food?" I say as I switch the lights on and walk into the kitchen, "How about pizza, chips and all that bullshit?" I laugh and they all agree, getting they're own drinks and Liam grabs a lollipop from the cupboard above my head. "Want one?" he says looking down at me, I nod and he grabs one for me and puts it in my mouth. "Thanks! Watermelon flavour!" I smile happily as I put things in the over and start chopping up other stuff. "Hey when will your lot's things arrive?" I ask Jon who's sat on the counter watching us all. "Probably tomorrow, so we should allocate rooms now" he explains, "Ok, well just pick whichever one you like the most" I smile at him. Then Liam whispers into my ear, "Can I have the room behind yours?" I knit my eyebrows in confusion, "Room behind mi-Oh! You mean that one, yeah I guess, just let me clean it up a bit first" I smile at him. "I guess it had to be you who found the passageways first" I laugh at him and he just nods shyly. "Though I may have to use it once in a while, that okay?" I ask, "Sure, I don't mind" he smiles and I continue to prepare dinner.