Weird night

I go downstairs and start putting some snacks and drinks on the table for them all to eat when they come back. I put some quilts and pillows down in front of the tv and open the movie cupboard so they can choose whatever they want for later. As i'm walking back to the kitchen Liam walks out from one of the walls; "Seems like you've done a lot of exploring" I smile and grab a can of Fanta to drink. "Want anything?"  I ask pointing to the table and then to the fridge. "Or how about me?" I wink and laugh, he just watches me smiling. "Careful I may take you up on that offer" he grins and grabs a bottle of blood from the fridge, "Ah, I knew you weren't an innocent one" I laugh and lean on the side. "I knew you were hiding your evil self from me" i smile at him and he laughs and leans next to me, "Ah well I better re-introduce myself then" he grins and kisses my cheek. "Hey, I'm Liam" he laughs and holds out his hand;  I roll my eye's at him and grab his hand and shake it. "Destany, nice to meet ya" he grins and pulls my arm a little so I fall into him slightly, he puts our drinks on the table and leads me into a dance around the kitchen.

We're both laughing like idiots as we spin around the kitchen without any music. When we stop I bow and so does he, "Thanks for the dance fair maiden" he smirks. "Oh I do believe i'm far from a maiden" I laugh and wink at him as he stands, "Then my fair demon?" he smilles, "Sounds better" I grin and we burst out laughing. "Well then my fair demon, would you like to join me on a stroll to the sofa?" he says extending his hand once again, "Of course I shall" I smile and take hold of his hand as he leads me towards the sofa. Then he jerks my arm a little and I fall into him again, this time we both fall onto the pillows and quilts. "I'm very sorry, I don't seem to have control over myself this fine evening" he grins and looms over me, "It is quite all right sir" I smile up at him. 

"Have we walked in on a werd old time erotic film?" Me and Liam look at each other and then tilt our heads up to see Sophie and the others staring at us. We all burst into a fit of laughter and Shaun steps forward. "I do believe that is my woman that you are experiencing the affair with, and I must said I am most ashamed my lady" he says as he leans down with his hand held out, I grab his hand and he pulls me up and carries me bridal style. "I do believe you need punishment" he grins down at me, "I say!" I giggle at him and hold my hand out to Liam who's still sat on the floor. He grins and I help him up. "Well my fair demon, one kiss for you to remember me by" he smirks and kisses me a little roughly on the lips, winks and then enters one of the passageways. "Til' another time my fair demon!" he shouts and runs down the hallway as the door closes.

We stare at the spot where he was just stood and laugh until we cry, "Well that was weird" Ash says and sits on the quilt, Lacie and James following him and sittind down also. "Want a drink?" Sophie says to everyone, they all nod and I tell her mines on the side next to Liams blood. She nods and goes to fetch it for me and everyone else's. Then Ky, Jon and Liam all come down and grab their drinks, "Oh mines still over here" Liam grins and picks up his bottle. "Why's he holding you like that?" Ky asks glaring at Shaun. "A series of events led to this" Sophie laughs, "Here watch it if you like" Lacie says handing Ky her phone. "Wait! Since when were you filming?" I ask in shock, "Since he asked you to dance, so from the begining" she shrugs. "Oh jeez!" I face palm and sigh, "Shaun you want a drink?" Sophie asks, "Nah, ill just have Dess's" he smirks and I shake my head, "No you're not" I take a mouthful of the Fanta and before I can wallow it he leans down and kisses me taking the drink out of my mouth. I wipe my mouth and glare at him, "Tastes better when it's someone else's" he grins and sits down with me still in his arms. "What the hell is this?" Ky says still looking at the screen, "Home movie?" Liam laughs and lifts up my legs so he can sit down and rests me legs on his lap. "Really? Home movie, its the worst one I've seen if it is" Jon lauhs and sits on the back on the sofa with his legs in the middle of Shaun and Liam. "Hey our acting isn't that bad!" I smile and smack his legs lightly, "Whatever you say" he winks and Ky passes Lacie her phone back. He sits on the quilt infront of the sofa near my head. I ruffle his hear and he glares at me, "Don't mess up my hair!" he shouts re-arranging it, "Looks better messy!" I laugh and ruffle it again, "I'll bite you!" he grins and I smirk back at him. He looks at the screen as Sophie puts on a film, I reach down and ruffle his hair and he gra my hand before I can move back, "Nom!" he says as he bites down on my wrist, "Ah!" I laugh in shock as I feel his fangs break the skin, "Damn, you didn't have to fang me!" I say as he takes his mouth away and licks his lips, "You're right I didn't but oh well" he stick out his tongue and winks, I slap him lightly on his leg and Liam taps my leg so  I look over at him. "Here" he says holding out his hand, I put the hand that Ky bit into his and he goes to wipe it with his sleve, "Your shirt will get messy!" I say putting my hand over her, "You're right" he smiles and then licks off the blood instead. I shiver as his tongue runs over the open wound. "There" he smiles as he leans back and all the blood around it's gone, I wipe my hand on my trousers and blush a little. It'll heal in a sec anyways. Shaun shuffles to side a bit and Jon sits on the sofa in the middle, "Thanks my back was hurting to be honest" he laughs, "Here" I smile and lift my legs up and turn the other way so my legs dangle over the side of the sofa, "You didn't have to, ut thanks" he smiles and ruffles my hair. We all settle down as the film starts, probably another horror, Sophie had brought all the drinks and food down onto the little table near us so we can grab anything. I relax into Shaun and he wraps his arm around me and rests his head on mine. He taps my head and I know he's about to talk to me in my head instead of outloud.