Shaun

*Dess's POV*
I wake up with a great taste in my mouth, I swallow and a warm liquid flows down my throat, I open my eye's and look into Shaun's blue ones, "Taste good?" he grins, "Delicious" I grin and lick his wrist that he has in front on my mouth, "Right, i'll just be a sec" I smile and go in the shower and go get dressed in plain jeans and a t-shirt. When I walk back his eye's cloud over and he pounces on me making me giggle,  I look up at him and wink, "Good morning" I grin. "Good morning indeed" he growls slightly and kisses me, I gasp when he pulls away and bites my neck in the same place he did last night taking in some of my blood, "You're very territorial today" I laugh and he bites down harder making me groan and squeeze my eye's shut. He starts tracing patterns on my stomach as he gulps once more, I grip onto his muscled arm and groan again. "Sh-Shaun! Stop!" I laugh and groan at the same time. He pulls his teeth out for a second and looks up at me, "And if I don't?" he smirks, "I think i'll cry, at least swap places" I laugh and smack him upside the head lightly, he growls again and leans over me, his legs on either side of me and his hands next to my head, I look up at him once more and into his eye's, lost in the sea of blue.He smirks and closes his eye's as he leans down again. He traces his teeth on my shoulder on the opposite side to before, I shiver as he puts a little pressure on. He kisses my shoulder before clamping his teeth in forcefully, "Ah!" I shout in pain but it wasn't really that much pain. I wrap my arms around him and dig my nails into his back, he groans a little and I feel it vibrate against my skin, which makes me dig my nails in further, I pull myself up slightly and bite his shoulder roughly, taking a gulp of blood. Dess!" he shouts and trails off as he sighs, I pull out and kiss his neck, biting there next; softer this time teasing him. "Destany!" he growls loudly at me, I grin and kiss the spot I bit before leaning back smiling at him and then biting in between his collar bones lightly and then I go to his opposite shoulder and graze my teeth against him. "Destany! Just do it already! I'm sick of waiting for you to put them in!" he shouts angrily, I burst out laughing and he glares at me, I shut up as he kisses me roughly and then we break and I forcefully push my fans into his skin and sigh as I take a gulp of his blood and cling to him. He sits up and leans me against the wall so he's still looming over me, I flicker me eye's open and look at him, we're both breathing heavily and he tightens his grip on me, I pull away from him and swallow then take a deep breath. "Dess..." I look up at Shaun and smile, "Yeah?" "I love you" he sighs and rests his head against mine, i look up at him totally shocked for a moment and then smile, "Whatever Shaun" he glares at me and looks me dead in the eye, "I love you Destany" he says again a little angrier, I gasp and nod. "Glad you understand" he grins and kisses me, I kiss him back and then pull away. "Shaun..." i sigh and look up at him, he watches me carefully and I smile at him. "I love you too" I smile and hug him, "But you won't let me mark you" he sighs sitting back, I shake my head. "You know i'm not ready for all that, I would and I trust you but I just don't feel like settling down yet" I sigh and rest my head against the wall. "I know, but it hurts you know when you kiss the others, even if you or they think i'm just your teacher, or jut a friend, i'm not! I love you!" he says his voice rising slightly, I scoot closer to him. "I know I know" I smile and cup his face, "Shaun, i'll promise you i'll stop kissing the others ok" I smile up at him and he nods and hugs me. "Thank you" he smiles and kisses me once more before getting dressed. I check my phone and read a message that popped up, *You can stop kissing us, but that doesn't mean we won't stop kissing you* From Liam, great! *Just stop, he's unstable right now* I type back a little angry and put my phone down. i walk out of my room and sit outside the shower door and sing random songs whilst waiting for Shaun. After a while the door opens, "Thank you" he smiles down at me, "No problem" I smile he helps me up and picks me up. "Hey!" I giggle as he carries me into the living room, he sits down and rests me on his lap, grabs the blanket from the side and covers us with it, "What're you trying to cover up?" I laugh as I snuggle into him, "Nothing" he smirks and holds me close. He switches on the t.v and we watch pointless t.v for a while chatting about how rubbish a program is. After a while everyone starts to venture out of their rooms, they all eat ad then crash with us in the living room. "I guess you two ate already" Sophie says sitting next to us, "You could say hat" Shaun whispers as he nods, I laugh and smack him lightly, he glares at me and then rests his forehead on my chin. "One more for me" he grins, "Eh?" "Every time you hurt me, I get one more" he smirks, "Mean" I laugh and lean back onto the sofa so i'm half on him and half on the sofa. "Stop moving" he growls, I look up at him and wriggle again, he glares at me his eye's shining brighter, "Destany, behave yourself!" he warns. I laugh and stop moving, he sighs and settles down and then I wriggle again which makes me in an uncomfortable position so I keep moving until I find a comfy position; all the while Shaun was glaring at me and stifling moans. "Right that's it!" he shouts and picks me up and spins me around so my legs are wrapped around him. "I warned you to behave!" he growls his eye's clouded over as he stands up and I have to cling onto him so I don't fall. I know that everyone is watching us so I hide my face in his neck. He stops moving, "Are you embarrassed Dess?" he laughs and turns back around to walk back to the sofa. I realise what he's doing and bite down harshly onto his shoulder, "Tch!" he gasps and glares at me. "Now you've done it!" he smirks, speaking in an angry tone. He carries me to his room, locks the door and then lays me down on the bed and then lays on top of me with my legs still wrapped around him. "I've put a barrier around the room so no one will hear us" he re-assures me. I raise an eyebrow at him, "I don't want them hearing your moans" he winks, "What makes you so sure i'll moan?" I smirk, he laughs and then slams his mouth into mine, we kiss roughly for a while and he presses against me, I gasp as we stop kissing for a moment, panting for breath. He pulls of his shirt and I run my hand against his chest, he growls slightly and bites my shoulder, I groan and dig my nails into his skin and he he bites down harder, I sigh as he releases me and i look up at him, he kisses me again.

*Sophie's POV*
I heard him confess yesterday and her reply, i'm sorta glad Shaun said it first, well apart from Ky's little rant about marking. Dess and Shaun fit well together, i'm glad they're happy but I wish they'd calm down a little! I sigh angrily and grab a drink. "I can't stay in here whilst they're in there doing, what ever they're doing! ... God I don't want that image in my head!" I groan angrily and pull on my shoes, "See you guy's later" I say and walk out.

"Shall we leave?" Jonathan asks, "Might as well I don't want to stay here whilst that's going off either" Liam laughs, Ky looks a little sad but gets over it, "Let's go pick up chicks!" he smirks as we leave.