Packing

*Dess's POV*
Once I get home I start packing a suitcase with a few weeks worth of clothes and necessities, I put in some books, my laptop and some other random stuff to do whilst i'm there. I then go into the kitchen and grab a backpack and fill it full of cleaning supplies. "Gunna be there a long time" I laugh and walk back to the room with it. I put it on the bed next to the suitcase, "Right I better tidy up my room and see if there's anything else I find in here before I leave" I say to myself as I start picking up clothes and putting them in my wash basket and tidying up as I walk around the room.
*Chase's POV* 
I watch Destany as she packs and tidies up, I start to worry when the amount of stuff in the suitcase becomes larger and larger....How long is she leaving for? She starts to carry the wash basket to the laundry room and I see her eyes flicker for a moment, I watch her extra carefully as I follow her to the laundry room. 
*Dess's POV*
Does he think I haven't noticed him? Oh well might as well humor him and find out why he's here.
I start the washing since i'll need these clothes in my suitcase, I walk back to my room and make sure not to let my eye's go to Chase for even a second in case he notices that I know. I grab my purse from the side in the kitchen and put on my hoodie as I walk out the door and towards the shops; I better grab things for whilst i'm there. I grab a trolley and start pilling in the shopping. Mostly things that I need but sometimes just random junk that I think looks interesting I mean who doesn't? I also grab some new cutlery and cooking utensils, might as well make my own food instead of packaged meals all the time. I smile as I notice Chase a few paces ahead and staring at a particular chocolate bar, I make my way towards him and he moves out of the way. He's invisible to most people and should be to me but obviously he's made a mistake somewhere since I can see him. I laugh as I grab a few of the chocolate bars he was looking at; "For Chase" I whisper as I walk off grinning, and piling in loads of different drinks. I buy toiletries and other things alike and then make my way to the check out to pay for everything. 
*Chase's POV*
Ok now i'm really worried...The trolley is nearly full to the top..How long is she going for?! Oooh! Look at that chocolate bar!! It looks so yummy! I look up when I see a trolley next to me...Destany! She laughs and then picks up a handful of the chocolate bars I was looking at and then whispers "For Chase" and grins as she walks off...Weird...But she does know me well.

~Time Skip~

*Destany's POV*
When I get home I start putting the shopping in big travel bags so it's easier to carry, I then pack a smaller bag for things to eat on the way. I'm just putting the things on the kitchen table as the phone rings... "Hello?" I ask politely, "Hey Destany, it's me Caroline!" she says happily, "Oh hey, was there something you needed? I'm just packing up at the moment" I explain as I sit down on the side, "I was just wondering how you were going to get there?" she asks, "I was going to take the train maybe" I shrug. Caroline laughs at me and I smile, "How about I drive you down?" she smiles, "I couldn't possibly ask that of you!" "Don't worry about it!" she laughs. "Thank you, so much..For everything!" I say happily, "No problem, i'll see you in around an hour ok?" she laughs, I agree and we end the call. She knows me too well, she knew I was going today. I laugh and shake my head as I walk to the laundry room and move the washing into the dryer. I then go back to my room to move the suitcase and bags into the kitchen. 
~Time Skip~
As I fuss around the house checking I have everything, Caroline walks in "Hey, I see you're all packed" she laughs. "Yeah just checking I have everything I laugh as I put my set of keys for this house and the old house into my bag. "Want me to start loading?" she asks, "Yes please" I smile as I run off to my room and grab my bag of shoes and the other odd stuff and put it into the car. "Wow how long you going for?" she laughs but I see her worrying, "Not long" I smile and then start helping Caroline put stuff in the car. 
When we're done we sit down for a drink, "Have you wrote a note?" Caroline asks, "Ah no I forgot, i'll do it now...Ah.. No need here they come" I smile and she laughs weakly as we hear them come in.
"I swear that's my mums car..." We hear Sophie say as she walks in..."Omg! Mom!" she shouts happily as she runs into her mothers arms, "But why is there lots of bags in your car?" she asks confused and then looks over at me, I look away and she gasps. "Dess...Where are you going?" she says weakly as she walks over to me and sits in front of me. I look into her eye's, "Home" I say simply, by now everyone is just watching silently. "How long?"  she asks, "Not long, I just need a break and I miss home" I smile sadly. "This is home" Sophie sighs, "I know it is, but I miss the old place, I miss mum and dad" I sigh and hug her as she begins crying. "Destany be careful up there" Lacie says smiling with tears in her eyes. "Yeah you better come back or else!" Ash says worried, "Of course she will!" James says smiling. "I will" I smile, "She has to so she can have awesome adventures with us all!" Ky laughs, "Yeah!" Jonathan grins. "She will be back" Liam grins, I then look over to Shaun. "Do what you have to" he smiles sadly and I nod and then hug him tightly before saying goodbye and walking out the door.