Late Again

I wake up wrapped up in Ky...."Too hot!" I groan and try to untangle myself from him, "I know I am but stop moving!" he laughs and pulls me back into him, "Ky! We need to get up anyways or we'll be late!" I groan and push him so I can get off the sofa. "Oh well" he laughs, as he does he moves his arm slightly. "Sh-shit!!" I yelp as I fall backwards and onto the floor. I fell onto my back with my legs up in the air, I groan a little and look up to see Ky's face popping over the sofa and we both burst out laughing. "That comfy?" he grins, "Unbelievably" I say sarcastically and pull myself up into a normal sitting position. I stretch and my back cracks, I sigh and rub the sleep out of my eye's. "Come on we better get ready...What time is it?" I say looking at Ky, he pulls out his phone from his pocket and checks the screen, "Erm..Half 8" ... "Crap!" We both jump up and start fussing about, "Half an hour?! I need clothes!" he shouts, "Ah! Follow me!" I shout and run over to the spare room, "In there!" I shout and he runs in, "Thanks" he laughs; "There's tooth brushes and all that stuff in the bathroom" I shout as I run to the kitchen, "Yep there's the note" I sigh and pick it up. Gone without you! Sorry! We tried to wake you up but failed. See you at school ~ Soph DON'T SKIP ~ Shaun ;)

I laugh a litte and put it back down, I walk into my room put my phone on charge and start getting dresesed (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=129772953) . I quickly brush my teeth and hair and check my phone; *My lesson first! I've put you down as ill and Ky as an appointmet :)* "Shaun you're a life saver!" I sigh as I tie my shoes, *Thank you!* I quickly reply and spray myself with a little perfume and go into the kitchen. "You ready?" Ky says drinking a coke, "Yeah" I smile and grab a few lollipops from the cupboard, "Right let's go!" I say and grab my phone from  my room, "We've got ten minutes" he sighs, "Don't worry about it, Shauns got it covered" I laugh and walk into the garade, "Catch!" I grin and throw the helmet to him. "Oi!" he laughs, he catches it and puts it on. "Oh and remember I don't know you much at school, you're not living here, i'm giving you a lift because I saw you walking late" I sternly tell him. "What rep are you trying to protect?" he laughs, "No ones but it's easier that way" I shrug and climb onto the bike, Ky climbs on after me and puts his hands around my stomach. "It's weird that i'm the one holding onto you" he grumbles, "Get over it!" I laugh and drive out a bit. Shaun would have locked up the doors so I only have to lock up the garage. I press the button and the garage door slowly swings down and locks. "Off to school we go" I mumble and drive off.