Rooms

We eat our dinner just talking about random things that pop into our heads, laughing about the weird thoughts someone had. It goes by pretty fast and when we're done, I go and wash up. "You guy's go and find your rooms then, if it's got stuff in it, don't worry about it, i'll come move it later "I smile and continue washing up as they leave.

Once i'm done washing all the pot's and cleaned up the table I go to my room and make sure no ones looking into my room as I press the swirl pattern on my wall and watch as a door opens quietly. I walk in and see Liam laid on the bed in the back, "Hey" I laugh and smile as he turns over. "Hey" he smiles back, "So how'd you find this one?" I grin as I take a seat on the desk, "I followed the passage from one of the other rooms" he replies, "Ah fair enough" I laugh. "So why'd you pick this one?" I ask looking around the room.

It was like a study but a lot bigger, it had bookshelves stacked on one side, a large desk -the one i'm occupying at the moment- a large bed with curtains around it, big windows that open out onto the side of the house, a bathroom and all the other furniture a room would have. "It felt right" he shrugs and I just smile at him, "Well, it' one of my favourites so be nice to it" I laugh and gaze around the room once more. "How come you like it so much?" he asks watching me, "It has a nice, homely presence" I smile and stand. "Well you take a look around and anything you don't want in here tell me and ill move it" I smile at him and he nods. "Right then, better see what they're doing" I grin and go through the passageway on the other side of the room and walk through the hallways until I feel an aura. 2Hmm..." I press the door open in the hall and see Jon looking through a wardrobe in a room. "Whatcha doing?" I smile as he jumps a little, "Where did you come from?"  he asks, I point behind me to the wall and he just shrugs. "So what are you doing?" I laugh as I crouch down next to him, "Looking through all these, wondering what was in here" he smiles, I look around and notice we're in one of the spare bedrooms, so anything could be in here. "Ah, what's this?" he asks holding up a leather bound book, I take it from him and open it. "Pages are blank" he says confused, "No they're not" i say looking at him, he just looks a me in confusion. "It's just got a little magic on it that's all" I laugh and press my hand on the page. When I bring my hand back words start appearing. "It's a spell book" I smile and hand it over to him. "Ah o you can do magic" ""Yep" I laugh and feel another aura above me. "See you later, have fun searching, but i've found Ky now" I smirk as I walk to the other side of the wardrobe and open up a wall and begin to climb up the ladders. I hear Jon laugh as I continue climbing, I just smile and open the hatch above my head. Perfect! He's not looking at me! I quietly close the hatch and stand on top of it and stare at Kys back. I can see him start to twitch, he can feel me watching him. He finally gives up and turns around and shouts in surprise when he see's me there. "Jeez! Why'd you do that? When did you come in?" he says after he's caught his breath. "It was funny and just now" I reply to his questions. "what're you doing?" I ask, "Looking around" he shrugs and continues to walk around the room. "I don't think this is the one for you" I smile and he just shrugs. "Follow me" i grin as I walk to the side of the room and push open the wall by pressing a square tile. "Woah" he gasps, I lead him to a spiral staircase and take him to the top. "Here" I smile as I lead him into the open space. "This is amazing!" he says looking around the room. It was at the very top of the house, it was quite large , it was fully furnished and the roof had a big glass window that showed you the sky, at night it's beautiful to look at. "I think this is the room for you" I laugh and he nods. "Yep, I love it!" he laughs and I hear someone else coming up the stairs. "Good pick Ky, though I think mine has better placing" Liam says as he walks up the stairs with Jon. "I may crash up here a few times" Jon laughs as he gazes around the room. "Well, one of my favourite places is next door" I laugh as I walk to the opposite end of the room and through a passage to the pool.

It was a giant indoor pool that had chairs around and places to lay down and the roof like Ky's room had giant glass windows to look up at the sky. "There's a quicker way so you don't have to go up all the stairs or through the passage ways." I explain and they nod. "I love swimming and swimming under the moon is even better" I smile and in my head I make plans to do just that tonight.

"Right, you guys can go explore if you want, just don't get lost and i'm going to go downstairs, since I guess the others will be back soon" I smile and leave them to their own devices.