Forget fighting

"Too late" I snap my head up to see Adam laughing in the middle of the room surrounded by dancing people, my eyes never wavered from his. "Get everyone out of here now" I say to Shaun walking towards Adam, "Destany" he nods, "Adam" I glare at him. "Why're you ending the party so early? I mean I just got here" he smirks "Exactly, I'd rather not have a mass murder happen in my house thank you" I spit out at him, he laughs and then glares at me, "I sincerely hope that those marks are make-up and not real" he says his eyes zoning in on the two bites, "Whatever floats your boat Adam" I sigh and then I hear Sophie's voice above everyone else's; I turn to look at her, she's stood on the table with a megaphone in her hand. "Hey everyone sorry to disappoint, unfortunately some things have happened leading to this party to end early but feel free to take a few drinks and party somewhere else" she smiles once she's finished, a few grumbles are heard but thankfully one girl says that they can all go to her place for the night and party there. After a few minutes the house is empty apart from us lot. "You going to let your guys in now Adam?" I sigh and lean against the wall, he smirks and a group of people walk in, I notice a few of them. "Chase, Matt, Emma" I nod to them as they walk in, "Destany" they all say back, "Well i'd like to say it's nice to see you all but it really isn't" I grin, "So what brings you here, apart from to ruin my night?" I harden my glare at them all, "Well ruining your night was a bonus but we're here for you" Emma laughs and sits down on the sofa, "Oh?" I say urging them to continue, "They need your blood to do some spell" Chase shrugs and stands next to me earning himself a glare from Adam. "They?" Matt asks, "Well I don't actually need it, i'm here because of Adam" he smiles and they all shrug. "So what do you need her blood for?" Ky speaks up, "Power" a guy from the back speaks up looking at me like i'm a meal, I shiver a little and Chase throws his arm around me, "Cold?" he smirks. This time Shaun and Adam glare at him, "Ok, settle down boys" I laugh and jump on to the side so I can sit down, Chase glares at me. "Hey, you were my arm rest" I roll my eyes at him, I slide over a bar stool so it's positioned in between my legs and he sits on it leaning back on me. I rest my head on his and let on of my arms drape over his shoulder and chest. "Hey if she can flirt with the enemy then so am I" a girl laughs from the back and then she disappears and reappears on Liams back, he doesn't move like he expected it. "Aw no fun" she pouts and rests her head on his shoulder, I laugh and turn to look at Adam. "So you want more power all ready, you move fast and why pray tell do you need power?" I ask, "So we can overthrow the council" Adam speaks up his voice confident but angry. I bark out a laugh, "And why would he want to overthrow something he was a part of" I glare at the man leaning on the wall, "I didn't want to do that" he says, "Sure looked like you did when you stabbed my father to death" I spit out the words and Ky bristles remembering what i'd told him. "He was part of that?" Ky says looking at the man with new hatred, "He knows?" Chase looks up at me, "Most of them do" I say back. "Believe what you want" he sighs, I relax and collect my thoughts.
"Why my blood? There's a lot more people you could get blood off" I sigh, "You know why" Emma laughs "What? Because i'm wanted dead?" I laugh and she nods. "Oh, they really are stooping low" I shake my head and look at Adam, "Why're you involved" "If I can't have you no one can" he shrugs, me and Chase look at each other and burst out laughing, "Oh wow, sorry but that's hilarious" I say wiping the tears from my eye's. "Adam you never had her" Chase smiles at him, "And you know this how?" Adam says his eye's darkening. "Because she's been mine since the beginning though she has someone else as well now, she's still mine" Chase says his gaze flickering to Shaun before settling back on Adam; who is now furious. "You what?!" he shouts his voice booming around us, "She's been mine before you ever met her, me and Dee go way back" he smirks, he's enjoying this. I smack his head lightly and he laughs, I lift my leg up and over his head and jump down, everyone is on their guard but I roll my eyes and walk towards Adam. "Stop while you're ahead" I whisper into his ear, "Why should I" he says still glaring at Chase. "Because even though there's more of you, I could take you all by myself but I have these guys so it'd be over in a matter of seconds." I say taking a step back. He looks wary for a moment but shakes it off, "We need your blood" he says, "How much" I ask. "Quite a bit" the girl who was on Liam says, "Meaning?" "Enough to kill you" "Does it have to be all my blood? Or can it be a mix of mine and other strong ones?" I ask, "I guess it could be a mix, right?" she says looking up to everyone else, they nod. "But it would still have to be a decent amount of yours" I look up to see one of the doctors. "Okay then" I say and walk up to the doctor, "Take it" I say my face blank. It takes a while for it to dawn on everyone, Adam's group begin to cheer and my side begin to shout at me and then Chase clicks his fingers and I know what he's done. 
He froze time, "What?" I ask turning to look at him, "Why're you being so careless all of a sudden?" he asks watching me. "Don't tell me you actually want to die" he says walking closer to me. "No, I just don't want to fight anymore, at least not with these guy's" I shrug, "So you think giving them your blood would end it?" he laughs. "Honestly, no" I smile. "So what're you gunna do?" he says lifting my chin up and leaning his face close. "Hm...burst out crying like a little girl and hope they leave?" I smirk, "Something tells me that won't work" he smiles and kisses me. When we break away I suggest something else, "Memory wipe?" I ask. "Could work" "I'd wipe their memories of wanted to overthrow the council and replace it of them just becoming a group of friends?" "Sounds good enough" he smiles and kisses me once more. "You have to stop doing that" I smile at him, he pouts and then smirks. "Scared you won't be able to leave me alone?" he laughs. "Other way around babe" I smirk. "Better get too it then huh?" I sigh. We think up of good events and a way for it to work and set to it, some are harder than others but it works eventually. One by one we walk up our side and tell them what happened, they nod and I click my fingers setting time back to what it was. 
Adam's group are in a confused state and we smile at them, "Thanks for coming over to the part guys and i'm glad we're all on the same page about calling a truce and stopping this stupid fight" I smile and speak in an innocent voice, I lead them out of the house and smile. "Cya!" I laugh and shut the door sighing. "I think I need a drink" I laugh and everyone nods. We all have our own mini-party and end up crashing in the living room. Everyone is asleep and I go outside to stretch and get a breath of fresh air. When an arm wraps around my waist and a hand supports my head as they lead me back to the wall I smile, "I guess you're taking off again huh" I look up into Chase's big blue eye's and he nods a sad look on his face. I sigh and a tear slips down my face, "Always breaking my heart" I smile up at him he kisses my cheek. "And you do mine" he says and I kiss him properly this time, he wipes the tear from my face and looks into my eye's when we break away. "I'm always here" he says putting a hand in the middle of my chest, "I will always love you and protect you, but for now i'll leave that Job to Shaun" he takes a deep breath and smiles slightly. "Don't forgot me" he says a tear rolling down his own cheek, I cup his face and wipe it away. "How could I ever" I hug him and bite his neck so he has another mark to remember me by, he then bites me again and I smile up at him. "If you're not back before this mark is, you're in serious trouble" I say to him he smirks and walks backwards. "I'll be here" he smiles and then he's gone.