School..

Sophie drives us there since my motorbike is in the shop at the minute. She pulls up in the parking lot and I get out first "Thanks for this, i'll cook something special for us tonight" I smile at her, "You better, now come on let's get to class" she laughs and I put one of my earphones in so I can listen to music and still talk to her. "Ugh maths first" I groan, "Oh shut up, you have me next to you so you're fine" she grins, "You're no better than me" I raise my eyebrow at her and she just sticks her tongue out at me. Whilst we walk to class I remember the first time I met Sophie and we became friends and smile.
~Flashback
"Hey!" I smile at the girl who was at this moment in time biting a boy on his arm. "Whatha doin?" I giggle, the girl just stares at me and lets the boy go. She licks her lips and swallows, they boy runs off, "Nothing, forget what you just saw!" the girl says angrily and walks away. "Ah, but I can't" I laugh, she spins around and glares at me. "Such fierce eyes for a young girl" I laugh and watch her carefully, "Who are you?" the girl asks looking at me suspiciously, "Destany, and you are?" I say climbing the tree closest to us and hanging upside down from it, "Sophie.." she says cautiously, "Well Sophie, are you coming up?" I smile and she smiles back and clims up, we hang upside down for a while until we get dizzy. We sat in that tree for hours talking about random things. "So, they boy you bit back there? Did he taste nice?" I remember asking, Sophie looked confused and scared back then, "W-what?!" "I said did he taste nice?" I smile at ther, "Um..Yeah.." she says looking down, "Hmm, what did it taste like for you? I heard it tastes different for each vampire"  I smiled at the young girl. "Eh?! You figured it out..." she says sadly, "I guess you won't like me anymore" she says and begins to climb down, I just laughed, she looked up at me as I fell backwards, "Ah!" she shouted and I just laughed as I held myself up by my legs, "Why wouldn't I be your friend?" I asked her, "You want to be?" she asked shocked, "Yeah!" I giggled. Sophie smiled so brightly then, and climbed back up the tree to sit with me again. I pull myself up again, "So how did he taste?" I ask again, "Like fizzy fruit juice!" she laughed, "People's blood tastes different with the person as well as the vampire" she explained, I nodded along as Sophie told me interesting things about her life and then I told her the simple things of mine.
~End of flashback~
I smile as I walk into class, "What're you smiling at?" she asks raising an eyebrow as we sit at out desk, "I was just remembering the time when we met" I laugh, "Oh god, I was so scared back then" she laughs as we get out our pens and open our books. "I found it weird how you could tell what I was by just one look, despite the bite" she laughs quietly . "I don't know either, I can just tell" I shrug, "You've changed" she says smiling sadly. "Ah, not really, I just don't say my thoughts out loud as much anymore" i smile. "Why?" "Mainly because of this place called school and the people in it, you heard of it?" I laugh, she just nods. "Right then class today we#re doing Pythagoras and Trigonometry" the teacher says at the front, I hear a few groans around us. This topic I don't really mind, i'm all right with solving these questions. Half-way through the lesson, I feel it. "Sophie..." I say my eye's fixated on the door, "Yeah?" she says looking up at me and following my eye's to the door, "There's someone here" I explain. She nods in understanding and we're both sat there watching the door with my hand twitching and tapping the desk. "Excuse me girls but why are you watching the door so intently?" the teacher says and before we can say something my hand twitches and the tapping becomes more furious, then the door is thrown open. The teacher swivels around in shock and then a guy walks in with the biggest smirk on hid face, brown hair that has golden flicks in it, that's been pushed to the side. Bright green eye's similar to mine but mine are brighter, his face is what most girls would swoon over if her just winkeed at you, but walking in with that grin had nearly all the girls in the class on the floor drooling. Minine and Sophies eye's were locked on him, the teacher narrowed his eye's at the boy and then at us, probably wondering what's going on. They guy looks at us and smiles, I just laugh and continue on with my work, "Damn! He's hot!" Sophie whispers into my ear, "Oh shut it" I roll my eye's at her and start solving the next question. "And who are you?" the teacher asks, "Hi, i'm the new student the names Ky" he smiles one of those innocent smiles but his eye's show the opposite. Everyone is looking at Ky but me, im just sat here doing my work. "Well since Miss Harolds and Miss Woods knew you were on your way here, I take it you know them, you can sit next to them" the teacher says at this my ears prick up but I don't move, I don't give him the advantage that I acknowledge him as something like a god, like the rest of the class seems to be doing. "What?" Ky asks confused, the teacher points at us, "Sophie Harolds and Destany Woods?" he says agains, "They were watching the door for a few minutes before you came in and Destany was tapping the desk impatiently" he explains. "I tought you knew them" he says looking back at us, "No, never seen them before" Ky says watching us intently. "Sir have you thought we just want to get out of this class already?" I sigh and look up at them, "Sorry my lessons bore you so much Destany, but I know that's partly a lie since you find this topic easy and it means the lesson flies by" he laughs and points Ky towards the chair next to Sophie. "That's why you sit at the end" I say to Sophie and laugh, she just glares at me, "Well hell there, Sophie, Destany" he nods at us, "Sophie nods back, I just raise a hand half way and get on with the work. "So how did you know I was on my way here?" he asks raising an eyebrow, "Erm..well" It seems to click in with Sophie that she can't exactly say it's because you're a vampire and my friend here can tell from a mile away. "We didn't" I speak up, I grab her book and begin filling in the answers for her, "Thanks" she smiles and turns back to Ky. "So is she your nerd slave?" he laughs, "No she's not" Sophie says angrily, "Ooh, touchy" he laughs. "Ugh" I hate this guy already. "Got a problem purple?" he says looking over at me, "Hm? How about yes?" I answer still not looking at him. "Tone it down Destany, you'll run out of times to be the real you, you're allowed to use in one day" she smiles, I just roll my eye's at her and pass her the book back. "Thanks" she smiles, "What?" Ky says confused, "She doesn't show the real her in school" Sophie explains, "She limits herself on how much she can say per day" she says. I sit up and turn towards her, she doesn't notice since she has her back to me. "Huh. Why?" Ky asks focused on Sophie. "No idea, maybe because she's so awesome she doesn't want people to be jealous of her?" Sophie shrugs. Then I grab her hair, pull her head back and stuff a tissue into her mouth. "Time for you to stop telling pointless things to people we just met" I sigh and let he go as she spits out the tissue. "Ew! Gross, my tongue feels funny now!" she groans, "Good!" I laugh and then the bell goes. I pack up mine and Sophie's work , grab my back, take the work to the front and set off out of the class.
"Why'd she walk out on you?" Ky asks Sophie, "Huh? Oh she hasn't, she knows when I make my way down and she'll be waiting" Sophie explains, "How?" "I dunno, I guess after knowing someone a long time you get to know them well" she smiles and walks out towards me.
"Come on, i'm going to get some food from the canteen since it's break" she laughs and drags me down the corridor.