Anger has many results

*Ky's POV*

I stare at the space where Destany was in shock...What the hell just happened?! I shake my head and anger soon swirls around me, I growl a little and start running in the direction of Destany's house; I pass by the guy, Adam? On the floor groaning and kick him, "I don't know who you are but I will find out" I glare at him and start running again.

*Jon's POV*

"Great Ky's angry again" I sigh, "Meaning?" Shaun aks, "Meaning he's going to Destany to demand answers, and will probably say some stupid things...But he may mellow out" I sigh heavily and begin walking away from the group and to the house. Might as well find out what's going on in a more secretive manner. As soon as I step out of the school gates and into a heavily tree covered are, I change into a bat and start flying to the house, it will be faster and they won't notice i'm there....Hopegully, then I can get as much information as I can and confront Destany in a manner better than Ky's. My ears twitch as I hear another bat flying near me, I look over ad see Liam in his bat form. I thought i'd choose your opetion, I would also like to find out more about Destany....  He says with a glint in his eye, I roll my eye's, all of us are so different from each other; I have no idea what they're thinking most of the time. I can tell ther behavior patterns but not their though patterens sadly.

*Sophie's POV*

"Well i'm going back to class how about you guy's?" I say looking at them, "Eh?! You just witnessed that and you're not in the least bit curious?" Shaun says confused, "I am yes, but unlike those guy's I know that she will tell us in her own time and that if I butted in she would snap" I laugh and walk towards the building. "Yep she isn't nice when she snaps" James smiles, "Yeah but we haven't seen her snap in her hybrid form...Only her human form" Lacie adds, we all stare at her and then burst out laughing. "I am so glad i'm not them right now if she snaps"Ash says shaking his head, "Yep, let's wait till everything calm down" Shaun laughs and we all walk back into the building to finish off the shool day, the joys!

"Wait what aout the kid on the ground?" I say to Lacie as we walk through the halls, she shrugs "Meh, he'll be fine" I nod along with her. "I guess"

--------------------------------------------Meanwhile-----------------------------------------------

*Ky's POV*

I arrive at the house around 10 minutes later, my anger still bubbing. I slam the door open but the house is quiet..Is she not here? I shut the door and look around the room, her school bag is thrown onto the table without a car, she's definitely here.

*Jon's POV*

Me and Liam arrive to see Ky walking into Destany's room, we sit on the windowsill unnoticed by the two watching the scene unfold, I can feel Liam's excitement from a mile away. I glance at him to see him staring intently through the window; even though he's kind of quiet and looks shy, he really likes watching scenes unfold in front of him, he likes to think of all the different possibilities that could happen. i roll my eye's and continue to watch Ky walk across the room carefully.

*Ky's POV*

I walk quietly to her bedroom and can hear music playing quietly, I peek my head around the door and see that she's laid on her bed with her arm across her eyes and has her earphones in. Damn how loud is her music?! Even if she's hybrid that's got to hurt, since we have stronger senses, my ears would be bleeding! I grin as I carefully walk up to her and when I get close enough I launch myself towards her and postition myself around her so she can't escape. She curses as she rips out her earphones and tries to calm down her breathing and hear beat, I chuckle lightly into the nape of her neck where i've burried my head. "Scare you?" I laugh, she relaxes a llittle but not enough to lower her guard; good girl. "Ky...I will freaking kill you!" she sighs, "Good luck with that" I smirk, "Will you get off?" she says trying to push me off, she isn't using her power just normal strength and that obviously won't move me. "Sorry no can do untl I get answers" I say listing my head up so I can look at her, I am now sat on her lower half holding down her arms with my hands. She glares up at me, "Get off! she say's the anger starting to come through in her words, "Why? Don't you like me?" I pout at her, she just rolls her eyes at me causing me to laugh. "Oh come on, not even an ounce"I gri, she looks me in the eye and I see hers flicker for a moment. Her ususally bright green eye's go a cloudy colour for a moment, I watch her carefully and see a light pink showing up on her cheeks and smirk. "Not even a pinch" she says looking away from me, I lean down and whisper in her eat; "We both know that's a lie" I smile at her and continue, "But what I want right now are answers" I look into her eye's and she stares back at me. "Who is her?" I ask, she stares at me lost for a second and then it clicks in, her eye's harden and her guard is up properly again. "Why shsould I tell you?" she spits out at me, "Don't make this difficult, I can read you like an open book already that's how much I know you so spill" at this she glares at me and her eye's flicker a red colour, I can already see them changing colour fully slightly. I'm a little taken aback but I ignore it for now since she's acting how I want her too. "Know me?! You've barely even mer me! Why should I tell you anything!?" she shouts at me, I'm about to say something along the lines of what have you got to lose when she speaks again; "You aren't anything to me! I hardly know you, Ive just met you so why should I spill all my lifes secrets to somebody I know hardly anything about?!" she huffs and trys to catch her breath back whilst still glaring at me. My eye's drop a litttle but my anger is still there. "Why not me? I like you and you like me back so why not me?! And I would tell you anything you asked about, so why not ask?! I don't have anything to hide! And even if I did I would tell you, I wouldn't judge you by your secrets. I promise..." I trail off, she stops what she was about to say and stares at me. I then realise I just admitted to her face that I like her...And said embarrasing things! I glare at my hands and begin to move off her when I feel a warmth on my arm. I look at my aarm and see her hand perfectly curved around it, I slowly travel my gaze up at her, her eye's watering slightly; they're bright green but partly clouded, I just stare at them as she takes in a deep breath. "P-promise?.." she whispers, "I promise" I nod and climb off her and sit on the bed and pull her into me, mostly because I want to show my support...And because I don't want her to see me blushing because I can bet my face is getting redder by the second.

*Destany's POV*

My head is swamped with different thoughts as Ky hold me in his arms. He likes me?! I like him back?...He wants to know my secrets...He will tell me his ut do I have the strength to tell him and relive it in my mind...I take in a few shaky breaths before nodding into his chest and start to tell my story