Break time

Sophie drags me to the canteen and into the queue, "So what you getting?" she asks as we move forward, "Hm? Might get a sausage roll" I laugh.
(A/NThey actually sell these at our school for breakfast and Pizza...And they say our school is healthy Psh! xD )
"Hm, ok! I think i'll get the same then" she smiles, the lady gives us our food and we go to pay. "So what lesson we got next?" I ask Sophie as we walk towards out usual table, "You're asking me about the next lesson? When the last one still needs to be talked about!" he laughs as we sit down. "What happened?" Lacie asks looking up from her phone, "There's the new hottie in our class! Ky" Sophie gushes, I groan and roll my eye's. "What? He is! And he's my kind" she laughs, "Ah, so he's one ofus" LAcie nods, "One of you" I correct them. "Well that's because you say no everytime we ask" Lacie sighs, "I'm going to start taaking offence soon" Sophie laughs. Sophie and Laie begin talking about Ky whilst I sit there listening to music and eating. There are only 5 vampires in this school; well 5 now with Ky and more if he came with friends. "What are they talking about?" Ash says as he sits down next to Lacie, "New sucker in school" I say to him, "You on about Jonathan?" he says, Sophie and Lacie turn to look at us now. "I thought you said his name was Ky" Lacie says confused, "It is" I nod, "There must be another...Nevermind he's coming down the steps toward here now with Ky, James and another" I tell them and I count down on my fingers. "5...4...3...2..1" I smile when I land on one and here they come. "Told ya" I laugh, "Hey no fair Dess!" I hear Jame's say as he makes his way to the table. "Why what did I do?" I smile at him, "You told these guy's we were about to come through the doors!" he groans and sits down, "Sorry to ruin your moment then" I laugh and stand up, "Wait, where are you going?" he says, "No where" I reply. He stands up and drapes himself on my back as I walk past him, "Get off!" I groan, "Sorry!" he says not moving, "What for? And please get off" I say trying to push him off, but well he's a vampire and is stronger at the moment. "For saying you ruined the moment" he sighs, "What the? I don't care about that" I laugh, "Eh?" he says and lets go of me, "Then where are you going?" he questions, "Er, to the bin" I say holding up my napkin, "Oh.." he laughs and I put the rubbish in the bin. "I feel stupid now" he says sitting down, "You should" I tell him and sit back in my seat. "Oh yeah! I forgot to say anything, sit down guy's" he smiles up at Ky and the other's, one of them must be Jonathan. They sit down and Sophie introduces us, "Hi, I'm Sophie! This is Lacie, Ash, Destany and you already know James" she smiles, they all smile back and then one of them speaks up. "I'm Jonathan" he smiles, "This is KY and this is Liam" they both say hey and smile. They all talk for a bit while I look for a song to play on my phone. "This has been bugging me for a while now and now i'm just confued" Ky says, we all look at him and he speaks again. "I know you lot are vampires, but she's human, does she offer her blook or something?" he says watching us all and then I can't hold it in anymore and burst out laughing. "Why am I always a crazy fan who aswers to your beck and call?" I groan and pull out my earphones, "Either that or we're keeping you as a slave" Lacie says, "Never gets better for me does it?" I sigh. The three boys are just watching us confused now, "Who I am is no concern of yours" I smile and pick up my bag, "Well bye!" I laugh and walk out just as the bell rings.
"That's the third time today she's been her normal self, she only has like 3 times left and it's the start of the day" Sophie sighs, "That's another thing, why does she limit herself like that?" Ky ask, "Full of questions aren't you" Ash says standing up and picking up his bad, "She does it because she's too awesome to show her true self" he laughs, "I already said that" Sophie laughs. We all begin to walk to class leaving the three confused.