My Life...

I used to live in the country with my parents, it was beautiful, there was a forest close by to the house and I would play in it al the time, running through the trees laughing to my hearts content. It was all smiles back then. My mother would stay at home with me whist my father went to work. My mother was the vampire in this situation, she fell in love with father whilst roaming the woods we used to live near. She was a teenager, lost, angry and upset, she was wandering through the forest shouting and swearing about how her parents we're being unfair to er. She was brought up in a strict home from what she'd told me, she had run away and ended up lost in the forest, she sat down at one point crying and father was walking aound with a torch in hand running towards her, she was scared at first and then angry that a human had seen her in a state like that. My father had lauhed at her when she warned him to leave or she would have to kill him for seeing her like that, he just walked towards her without a care in the world. She was wary as he walked towards her wiped away her tears with his handkercheif, 'Now how could I leave such a beautiful lady crying alone in the woods? Vampire or not' Mother said he had smilled so brightly at her that she found herself in love right there and then.

"Cheesy I know" I smile up at Ky, he shakes his head and motions for me to continue, I nod and carry on.

Anyways, my father had escorted back to the house and had her take a hot bath, gave her some clean clothing and let her stay in the spare room, and when she awoke he was in the kitchen cooking breakfast and had put a glass of blood on the table for her. She was so taken aback and he just smiled at her and sat down and began to eat his breakfast, he told her that he didn't care what she was, he fell in love with her when he first met her. She admitted the same and they lived in the house for a while until her parents had found her. She had shouted and screamed so loud at them that father had awoken and came running out, 'You must be Eva's parents, I am honoured to meet you' he spoke with such confidence that night, mother's father was impressed by him but her mother not so much. 'You will come ack with us right now!' she had shouted at mother, mother began crying and fell to the floor, 'I'm afraid I can't let you do that' my father had said and stood infront of her, grandmother was astonished and got angry at him, 'She is my daughter and I will do as I please! No human will tel me what to do!' she had shouted and grabbed my mother by the arm, that's when father stepped into action and had pulled mother back into his arms. 'Be careful!' he shouted in her face, 'She's expecting a child! You will not stress her and make her lose the baby!' he had shouted in anger and rocked mother back and forth in his arms. My grandparents were shocked to say the least, it wasn't unhead of a vampire and a human having a child but it was quite rare and etremely painful. 

Ky nodded along with what I was saying, taking everything in "So what has that boy at school that tried to take you away got to do with all this?" he says confused, "I'm getting there" I smile at him and continue.

My grandparents finally gave up and let mother stay with father, they kept coming back to check up on her though and every time they did, they saw mother grow healthier. She was never troubled by the pregnancy at all. They were confused but let it pass, it was a miracle that it was happening. Time went by fast since vampires giver birth quicker than humans, I was a little slower since I was hybrid, but mother was still able to carry out the pregnancy with a vampire doctor and human doctor present. I grew up healthy, I was able to drink blood and still survive on human food better than normal vampires. I was stronger than most children obviously, I had the powers of a elder vampire yet could still sit into the human society fine. I could interact with humans without hunger interfering even though I was young. I was around three or four when the higher ups got involved, they wanted to run tests on me to find out what was going on with me. Of course my family refused. The protected me...