Science

I love the facial expression on everyone when I know if the bell is going to ring, they look so hilarious to me! Besides I only know it will ring because I can feel it, somehow I just know it's going to ring. Like that feeling you get when someone's staring at you. I don't know why I know when I vampire is coming apart from that I can sense it, sort of like a 6th sense I guess? Weird right? I run up the stairs dodging and weaving through people as I do so, I slow down as I come close to the science block and smile. "Dess!" I grin when I see Sophie, "You know what it is today right" Sophie laughs, "Obviously" I roll my eye's at her, "Calm down" Lacie laughs as she makes her way towards us. "How can they calm down when we're doing dissection today?" James says shaking his head. "Yeah don't go biting anything" Ash laughs quietly as he walks to our group. "Don't worry about it" Sophie laughs and we walk into the class. The teacher of this class - Shaun Tucker - is a vampire roo, he's only young as well, 20 so only 4 years older than me. He does a dissection lesson around twice a month to make sure it's safe, to make sure that no one fangs out so to peak on the blood and can control themselves.They get to stay if they can and have to leave if they can't. "Right class!" Mr Tucker shouts at the front of the class, with Ky, Jonathan and Liam stood next to him. "We have three new students which most of you have met by now. Ky, Jonathan and Liam" he smiles at them and then turns his attention back to us, Well that's introductions over, you three can sit on the table at the back" he says pointing to our table, I roll my eye's and slouch a bit. "Right well as you know today is dissection day" he grins, "And if you can't control yourself and take about out of the stuff then i'm afraid it's out of the school" he laughs and the other students laugh with him, not knowing how serious he's being. "Is he being serious?" Jonathan whispers, "Yeah so control yourslef" Lacie whispers back". They nod and Mr Tucker and his assistant Grace begin handing out tray's for each of us, missing me out. "Right once you have a heart, look at the front" he says and points at the picture on the sreen, "This is where we cut it, and for those who don't understand this, Destany will show you, she will be dissecting under the camera so you can see where it is" he smiles and I walk over to the front and put on an apron, I chose not to wear gloves this time. "Right when everyone has their aprons on and gloves if you wish, then let's begin!" Sir shouts.

~Time skip~

"After tht, you cut straight down here" I say as I cut diagonally. "I'll just be outside a sec" Sir says and walks out, "Ugh finally, I didn't think I could last one kid sighs. "I know, no wonder such a freak knows about dissecting so much" a girl in the front laughs. "Are you going to eat that later? Freak" another shouts, "Ew gross" some say. I just sigh and stare at them all. "I'm sorry but today I don't want to be in the middle of your childish bullying" I sigh and lean against the desk, "Hah bullying? No this is just friendly arguing" the main girl says. "Oh? Well if it's friendly arguing doesn't that mean I have my chance to say equally horrible things to you? Or maybe do something?" I laugh and flick out the scalpel, she just glares at me. "You don't have the right!" the girl next to her spat. "Oh! And I guess that you have the right to say horrible shit to people who don't like you or give two shits about you? I guess you just say that to make yourself look better but in reality you're just a big bully who doesn't know what to do, aw boo hoo" I grin at her, she stares at me shocked. "Listen here!" she begins to shout, "No you listen, I wouldn't think twice about throwing that hear in front of you smack bang into your face" I laugh, "So I suggest you shut up and dissect where I tell you too" I say to her, "Right then lets continue" I smile at the rest of the class. "I'll just do the opposite of what you do" she laughs, "Oh be my guest, i'll have the last laugh" I smirk, she just glares at me, cuts in the opposite place harshly and blood sprays out into her face and on her clothes. "Since you wouldn't wear an apron because it wasn't stylish and cut where I told you not to, now look at you" I laugh as she screams and runs out of the room, her lackeys following behind her as Sir walks in. "Wrong place?" he asks, I nod and he shakes his head and cleans the table.

I finish up the lesson and help Sir clean up as people leave. "You stood up for once" Lacie laughs, "Hey I stand up for myself all the time" "Yeah but outright" Sophie sighs. "Let's just say I was fed up of being a disinterested party and didn't want to deal with her shit today" I laugh. "Here" Sir says coming in with a box, "Juice!" Sophie laughs. "Eh?" Ky looks at me confused, "Since you were able to control yourrself in this test you get a free drink" I explain to him, "Juice?" Liam asks. "No, blood" I laugh and they give me a funny look. "He's one of you" I explain and they nod. "Here you go" i say as I had them out with Sir. They all say thanks and Jonathan nods. "Hey you guy's want to come over tonight? Dess is making something special" she smiles, "Oh! I'm definitely coming!" Ash shouts, "Yeah, i'll come" Lacie nods, "Same here" Jonathan nods. "Ah, Destany come here for a second" Sir shouts me and we both go into the store room, so I have no idea what Sophie is saying anymore. "Yeah?" I ask him, "Here's your portion" he laughs, "Thanks" I smile at him and we both drinnk. "I better hurry up before they think somethings up£ I say, he nods and I drink the rest of the blood and throw the juice box in the bin. "Wait up" he laughs, I turn around "What?" I ask and he leans forward, "You have some on your lip" he laughs and licks the blood of the side of my lip. "Thanks" I laugh, "No prob" he winks and then looks over my shoulder and laughs. "What?" I ask, he shakes his head and I turn around to see Sophie had opened the door and everyone was watching us. "Close your mouth Sophie" I laugh and she does. "W-what is going on?" she stutters, "I had something on my mouth" I shrug, "He's the teach though" Jonathan says, "He's only 4 years older, plus he's not really a teacher" I grin, "It's not like they're dating...Are you?" Ky says watching us carefully, I'm about to say no when Sir drapes his arm around me, "So what if we are?" he grins and I just roll my eye's. "What?!" Ash shouts, I tune them all out until I hear a voice in my head. It's a lie right? I look up but don't move my head only my eye;s and see Jonathan looking directly at me, so it's him... Yes, he's lying. I relpy to him, I see him nod slightly, Want to leave?   Yeah, I think I might head home early anyways to tidy up the place. He nods again, Let me just ell shaun something I'm about to stop talking to Jonathan and talk to Shaun when he cuts me off. Shaun? he questions, The teach  Fist name basis/   Only when i'm alone or with these guy's I see him nod again and then I talk to Shaun. Shaun, i'm going home early, come over later if you want. I'm making dinner for these guy's so i'll put some blood in it for you lot. I tell him. Awesome! What will you make though?  Probably Spaghetti Bolognese   Ok, why you going home early?   Tired and I need to tidy up   Want a lift?   Sure thanks. 

I then tune in to the real world again to see everyone fighting apart from Jonathan. He looks up at me and nods, I nod back and we start walking away with Shaun. "Where are you guy's going?" Sophie asks and everyone looks at us again. "I'm going home early to tidy up and buy igrediants for tonight, since i'm guessing everyone is coming and Shaun's giving me a lift" I explain, "What about you?" Liam asks Jonathan. "Helping" he says and I smile, "Well see you" I laugh and we walk off.