Does it really matter?

• Dedicated to Destany KM Shaw

I walk into the dining room and hand out everybody's dinner, "There you go" I smile at Sophie as I put her's down. "Why am I last?" she pouts, "Becauase you live here and get it first all the time" I laugh at her. "Fine" she laughs and starts eating. "Wait...there's blood in this?" Ash says, "Yep" I say simply and begin eating. "Why?" he asks, "Well you are vampires and you do like blood" I laugh, "Is there some in yours?" Lacie asks, "Nope I added it in after to all your's" I smile at them and Shaun laughs under his breath, I kick him from under the table and he grins. "What? What's he laughing at?" James says, "How should I know?" I shrug. "What's that supposed to mean" Shaun pouts, "You're weird and crazy, so I don't understand you" I smile and eat a pece of lasagna, "You can't say anything" Sophie laughs, "I'm sorry but I don't understand a word you're saying" I grin. "Whatever" she smiles and rolls her eyes, "Ok, i'm going to ask since no one else has" Ky starts, we all direct our attention to him. "What's the surprise?" he laughs, "So impatient" I sigh. "Shut it" he grins, "Do you want to say it or shall I"? I say to Jonathan, "I'll say it" he smiles. "Are you guy's going out or something?" James says looking at us. "I hope not!" Shaun laughs, "Oh?" I grin, "No we're not" Jon says. "Good" Ky laughs and we look at him with raised eyebrows, "Well if she doesn't go out with my brother, there's more for me" he says with a lopsided grin. I just roll my eye's and nod at Jon. "We'er moving in here" he says and it goes quiet, "What?" Sophie says staring at him, "They're moving in" I smile. "WHAT?!" Liam, Ky and Sophie shout at the same time, we all just burst out laughing. "Jon said that you guy's wanted to move out but didn't know where to go and we have plenty of room so why not?" I smile, "You have no sense of danger do you?" Ky grins, "Oh? You're dangerous are you?" I smirk a him, I sense his movement before he does it and step sideways off my chair. As I do he flashes across the room from his chair to mine and tries to grab me but obviously since I moved, he grabbed the air. "Wha?!" He says as he falls forward slightly, I just burst out laughing, "Missed me" I stick out my tongue and walk over to Shaun. "How?" Ky says staring at me, I steal a chip from Shaun's plate and sit on his knee, "What? I didn't do anything, I just decided to move over here" I smile at him and he narrows his eye's at me. "Are you a vampire?" he asks, "Why would you think that?" I say tilting my head a little and Shaun rests his head on my shoulder. "One; you live with them and are friendly with them. You've kissed one of them. Two' you have blood in your food and were drinking it earlier and three you can tell where we are, when we're arriving and read our movements" he says and leans against my chair. I grin at him, "You're smarter than you look" I laugh, "So i'm right?..." he says slightly shocked, yet not quite believing. "What? No way, we'd have known ages ago if she was!" Sophie shouts. I just laugh quietly to myself and everyone looks at me, "I'm not what you're all thinking though" I smile. "What do you mean?" Liam asks; there's a certain glint in his eye. "She's hybrid" Jons states and I slightly nod. "What?" they all say and look at me.. "I'm part vampire, part human" I smile, "What do you mean?" Sophie says her tone getting worse by the second. "I'm sorry for not telling you but I didn't think it was that important" I shur. "What do you mean not important?!" Ash shouts, I just smile at him and hake my head. "Sorry but if it meant that much to you that I was human, vampire or hybrid, then maybe we shouldn't be friends anymore" I say to them and stand up. "Sorry for ruining the meal, enjoy" I smile and walk out of the room. I grab my jacket and motorbike keys; it should be out of the shop today. I walk out of the house and towards the shop, my hands in my pockets and thinking of nothing but how it will feel to ride my bike.