Together

A/N I just want to thank all of you who have been reading my stories and have been waiting patiently for updates!! Seriously though you can just tell me when you're getting fed up and demand updates XD I'd probably get it done quicker then ><

When me and Chase finish eating it's around half 3, Chase has gone in the shower and I've decided to clean up a bit. I begin to wipe down the surfaces as I walk through the house, dusting things as I go around. By the time I've finished dusting it' 3:50, I walk back down to the kitchen and put the cloth in the sink before going to the shower myself, Chase had fallen asleep on the sofa, typical. I smile as I walk past him and up the stairs. When I've finished my shower and am in some comfortable pj's I hear the vans pulling up outside. 

I open the door as the men get out of the vans and start unloading, one man comes up to me with a friendly smile, "Mrs Jones?" I nod blushing and he just laughs as he hands me the paper to sign. I finish writing my name as I feel a hand snake around my waist, I look up and see a tired looking Chase. His hair is messed up and he's yawning, he looks really cute! I smile and he looks out at the vans in confusion but then I see it click into his mind and his face brightens with a big cheesy grin and looks down at me. "Our stuff's here!" He grins and runs to put his shoes on and goes to help out unload, I watch him in shock. "What the hell?" I mumble and the man who had asked for my signature laughs, "He's excited to be able to live with his missus" he winks and then goes to help unload, I blush and roll my eye's as I help out myself. 

After they've finished I invite them in for a drink and something to eat but they all just shake their heads and smile, "At least let me refill those canteens of yours" I say pointing to them and the agree. "Thank you for all your help, we appreciate it" I smile at them and they blush, "No problem miss, it's our job" one of them says as I hand him his canteen, "Still it must be hard" I smile and hand someone else theirs. When i'm done they thank me and I wave it off smiling, then they all go back to the vans and drive off. "Make sure they get home safe" I whisper into the air, and the forest seem to understand and becomes protective and leads them out, unknown to them of course.
"I am so happy!" I hear Chase shout, I laugh as I see him unpacking things in the living room and putting our books, DVDs and games on the shelves. "What're you so happy about?" I ask as I help him unpack, "Us. Living together!" he grins and I kiss his forehead, "Weirdo" I laugh and I leave him to unpack the things in the living room whilst I unpack the things in the kitchen. Once i'm done in there I go to see Chase in the living room but see he's not there anymore but the room has been beautifully done. A big smile spreads across my face as I take the room in, it's a mixture of me and Chase and I love it.

"Dess!!" I jump a little as I hear Chase's voice, I walk upstairs and look in his bedroom, not here? "I'm here" I turn in surprise as Chase pops his head out of the master bedroom...Mum and Dads room...

I walk towards him, "Close your eye's" I sigh and do as i'm told as he grabs my hands and walks me forwards into the room. "Ready?" he asks and I nod lightly, "Here" he says quietly and uncovers my eye's, I open them slowly and gasp. "Chase..." I whisper as I take in the room, he's taken out Mum and Dads stuff and replaced it with ours, I look around and see it's better than the living room, this is fully us, together as one. "This is amazing" I say to him as he watches me and he smiles happily as he sighs. "I was worried you might not like it" "I love it" I assure him and he brightens. "Don't worry I haven't gotten rid of their stuff, it's in the other room, I laid it out like it was in here" he says hugging me, "Thank you" I smile and notice somethings in here from our old rooms. "I thought we needed the past and the present in here, I did leave some of your mum and dads things in here as well" he says pointing at a painting on the wall and then a chair in the corner of the room, where Mum would sit and read us stories. "I can't believe we grew up here and are now back here" I say and look into his eye's, "I can" he smiles and kisses me lightly. I grin into the kiss and he walks me backwards to the bed, as my knees touch the edge he pushes me back. I laugh as I crawl back a bit and lay back on the cushions, "It's a shame about these" I say as I pick one up and discard it on the floor. "You spent so much time on this" I say as I put another on the floor and lean on the rest. "Don't worry about it, I see something better to make mine" he grins and leans over me. "I'm already yours" I whisper against his lips and he looks me in the eye and hugs me close, I hug him back and he looks up at me. I kiss him again and he pushes up and against me; pinning me on the bed with his strength, I push up against him and he grins and begins to discard both our clothing as we kiss, bite, lick and touch each others bodies. This moment right now is where I feel it, our connection, how strong it is. It's as if nothing could break it, we've been together through it all, we know everything about each other, we know each other so well it's scary sometimes. Yeah...Us together...It's scary. But it's that good scary, the type you get before going on a roller coaster, you want to go on but your head is filled with the possibilities of things that could go wrong, yet you go on anyway and the thrill excites you.
Chase is that fear, that excitement, that thrill. 
He is mine. 
​I am his.