What to do

I wake up feeling stiff so I stretch out on the bed and crack my bones and relax my muscles. I sigh in relief as I stand up, starting to feel better already. I walk into the kitchen to grab some breakfast and sit at the table eating till I notice a note. 'Hey Dess, I came in to wake you but you were sleeping so peacefully I thought I should let you have the day off for today -Sophie x' .... Day off??...Ah it's a school day..Whoops? I smile and finish my breakfast and put the note in my room once i've cleared up. 
I jump in the shower the put on my make-up, get dressed into black ripped skinny jeans, a t-shirt that says; Bitches be trippin' ... Ok maybe I pushed one. Then some black converse and a backpack. I put some sweets and a drink in my bag and some other stuff before picking up my phone and locking up before walking out. I walk up to Sophie's parent's house and smile as I stand in front on the building remembering all the times me and Sophie would run around here. "Destany?" a kind voice calls out to me, I turn around and smile at Sophie's mother; "Caroline!" I say happily. "Destany, it is you!" she says louder and runs up to me and gathers me up in a warm hug, I hug her back with the same warmth. "Even though we live so close I haven't seen you in a long time! How've you been, where's Sophie? Come in! Come in!" she rambles on and drags me inside, "Rob's at work so we can have a nice girly chat" she winks and gets us both a drink. I begin to answer the question she asked me outside, "Sophie is at shool, she let me have the day off today and i've been all right I guess" I smile and she nods. "So what happened?" she asks laughing, I sigh and relax into the chair. "Well Adam came back-" "WHAT?!" her face turns bright red in anger. "Me and Chase dealt with it, we changed the memories of the group he came with so they don't want to harm me anymore to those guys becoming friends" I explain and she nods and visibly calms. "Chase came?" she asks, "Yeah he was with Adam's group keeping an eye on them and came to warn me before hand and then helped me with the memory stuff" I smile and a tear falls down my face. "Aw Dess" she smiles ad hugs me to her, I begin crying more. "I- I'm marked with Shaun now but my heart still love's Chase" I cry and she hugs me tighter. "I know, I know. You and Chase are beautiful together and I know in my heart that one day the time for you and Chase to be together properly will come." she says petting my hair. "I just don't know anymore" I sigh, "I love Shaun I really do but Chase will always be in my heart" I smile up at her and wipe my face, thankfully i'm wearing waterproof make-up. "Destany you deserve to be happy! No matter what! Shaun will understand if you leave with Chase! Shaun is an adult he may be jealous and angry for a while but he will understand" she glares at me but smiles. "I know he will but it still hurts, plus I don't think Chase wants me to be with him fully" I sigh, "I'd be a burden" I smile and wipe my face once more before taking a gulp of my drink. "I don't-" I cut her off before she says anymore. "I'm thinking about going home for a while" I tell her and she looks at me worriedly and shocked for a while before sighing. "If that's what you want but be careful" she smiles and then walks over to a cupboard, "Here" she smiles and hands me a knife in a sheath that straps around your thigh. "Thank you" I smile and hug her before putting it in my bag. "When will you be leaving?" she asks. "Soon" is all I say before I hug her and leave.

"You heard all that right" Caroline sighs as I step out, "Yeah, thanks" "No worries, I'm still surprised she didn't notice your presence" she laugh and I smile back at her. "I'm glad she didn't I was able to hear her thoughts properly" I smile. "Chase, she really loves you" "And I really love her, I will let her visit the house and see what she does before speaking to her" I sigh and sit in the chair Dess was in previously. "About what?" "Me and her" I smile. "I should really let her become mine fully even if Shaun hates me for it" I laugh and Caroline smacks me on the head. "Hey!" I laugh and rub the spot he hit, "Just remember to be nice to her" "When am I not nice?" I grin. "Whatever Chase, here take some food and drinks before you leave to stalk her again" she laughs and winks at me. "I do not stalk her!" I shout grinning before filling my bag with the stuff she gives me and heading off to Destany's place to find out when she will be going to the house.