At home

"Can I stop off at home first?" I ask Shaun as we get into the car, "Sure" he smiles, I get into the back with Jonathan. "How come you didn't want to stop at school?" I ask him as we set off, "Bored" he sighs, "And I'd like to know more about you" he smiles, I just smile back and then look out the window. We all just make idle chit chat for a while. We reach mine and Sophie's in around 10 minutes. "Come in" I smile, "Sorry about the mess" I say and put my school bag on the table, "What mess?" Shaun laughs and waks into the kitchen and grabs a Cola. "Where are your parent's?" Jonathan asks, "Not here" I say simply, "At work?" he asks tilting his head slightly, "No" i smile at him and fetch some money from the cupboard, "Oh.." "Would you like a drink>" I ask and he nods, "Here" I grin and throw him a bottle of blood, he stares at it for a second and then looks up at me confused. "Enjoy" I smile, "Why do you have this?" he asks opening the lid, "Sophie lives here with me" I smile. "Sophie lives with you and your family?" he asks, I shake my head. "This is mine and Sophies place" I smile. "So your parents don't live here? Where do they live." he asks, "That's a lot of questions" Shaun laughs, "Sorry..."he looks down. I slap Shauna on the arm, "Don't worry about it, I don't know who my parents are"  "Ah sorry!" he says again. "Stop apologizing, don't worry about it, and if you're wondering about Sophie's parents. They live in thay place not far from here with all the mansions and things, you know of it?" I ask him. "Yes" "Shaun lives up there as will, I think most vampres in this town do" I laugh. "We live there but we're thinking of moving out, us three that is" Jonathan says, "Well this place is big enough for three more" I smile at him. "To be honest this place is quite lonely" I smile sadly and put my hand on te wall, "She's always wanting more people here" I laugh "Sometimes the others stay for a while, they have their own things in rooms but don't live here" I laugh, "There's rooms to be filled so stay here if you want" "Really?!" he says surprised but happy, "There's room to be filled so why not fill it" I smile at him. "We would be really gratefull" he says with a big smile on his face."Well i'll give you a tour soon and when your stuff can be moved in, we'll welcome you with open arms" I laugh. "Right lets go to the shops!" I laugh and put the money, my phone and some other stuff into my bag and walk out. "Sometimes I think she's more mature than I am" Shaun laughs, I just stick my tongue out at him and we head off to the shops. 

"How about lasagna" Shaun suggests, Jonathan nods "All of us like that" "Lasagna it is then" I smile and we go around the shop picking everything up that we need, and other stuff for the house. 

~Time Skip~

We walk back into the house and I put all the food away. "It will still be a little while until they come back..."I think out loud, "I need to tidy up, you can watch TV or take a look around if you want" I say to Jonathan. He nods, Shaun heads for the TV and Jonathan just randmoly walking around. I laugh at them a little and walk into my room to begin tidying up, once i've done that I head into Sophies romo. "Damn!" I whistle, "Sophie you're such a messy person" I sigh and start cleaning, I finish in Sophies room and  carry out both our washing baskets into the laundry room. "Ah!" Jonathan says in surprise as he see's me, "Oh hey" I say looking at him, "Want some help?" he asks, "Can you sort these out into lights and darks?" I ask him, he nods and starts sorting through my basket, while I do Sophies; she'd kill me if I let him go through her clothes. I burst out laughing when I look over at Jonathan. "Hey Jon, don't worry about it" he's trying to sort them out with looking at my stuff too much. His face is bright red bless him, "You don't have to do it, i'll do it" I smile, he nods and puts the stuff he's already sorted out into the machine I tell him to. I work quickly through Sophie's and then go through mine, "Sorry" he sighs, "Don't be! You helped" I smile up at him and then put the clothes in and start up the machines. "Do you do this all yourself?" he asks, "Most of the time yeah" I sigh and glance at my phone. "They'll be  on they're way soon, might as well start cooking" I sigh and walk out with Jon. "I'll help you properly this time" he laughs.

~Time Skip~

We put the lasagna in the oven and I start cleaning up again. "I'll become Sophie's housewife one day" I laugh as I move more of her stuff into the right place, "Not unless you become mine!" Shaun shouts from the living room, "In you dreams!" I shout back, "That's hurtfull! But true" he laughs. I roll my eye's and wipe my hand on a tea towel. "How come your so friendly with the teacher?" Jon asks, "Ah, we were friends when I was younger, he's helped me a lot" I smile. "Oh.." he seems to think things over a while, "Right well i'm gonig to go take a shower, there's another down the hall if you want to use it and there's some boy's clothes in the room next to it, if you want since you have sauce down that one" I laugh and point to his shirt. "Ah! I didn't notice, thanks" he laughs. I nod and point to the door "It's that one" I smile, he nods and walks off to the room next to it to find some clothes first. "Shaun! We're going in the shower, keep a look out for the rest!" I shout, "You're showering together?" he shouts back, "No dumbass!" "Then can I come in?" he shouts, "I'd rather you didn't thanks" I laugh ad walk into the bathroom.

~Time Skip~

"Ah! Such a nice shower" I grin and wrap a towel around myself, I brush my hair so it doesn't get knows, make sure that my towels on tightly and walk out. I walk into the kitchen, I have to get to my room and I want sweets. Then Jon walks on of the bathrom with a new set of clothes on and his blonde hair is wet and ruffled, pretty cute. "Oh hey" I smile, he blushes and covers his eyes, "Am I that ugly you have to cover your eyes?" I laugh raising an eyebrow, "N-no! I-it's just y-you're..." he stutters, "In a towel, naked?" I laugh and he nods. "If we're going to live together, get used to it. Sophie does it more than me" I laugh and check on the food "It'll e done soon" I smile, I look back up at Jon who has now uncovered his eyes. I smile and go to the cupboard, and notice Sophies put them on the top shelf, i can reach it but in this state my towel could fall off. "Screw it!" I laugh and reach up anyway, my hand grabs onto the back of the lollipops and so far my towel hasn't slipped, I sigh and bring them down and open them. "Want one?" I ofer, he smiles and nod, I put one in my mouth and hold one out for him, "Thanks" he smiles and puts his mouth around it and pulls it out of my hand. I blush a little and we just look at each other as we eat out lollipops. "YOO!!!" Jame's shouts as everyone enters and makes me jump, I was too busy concentrating on my towel not falling and on Jon and didn't notice them come in. "Idiot you made me jump!" I shout as I spin around and then everything happened in slow motion. I slipped on the water that had onto the floor from my hair. I fell forwards onto Jon and the front part of my towel opened as we landed. Nobody but Jon saw anything so I guess that's ok in a sense. "Damn you James!" I shout and try to figure out a way to get up without my towel falling completly off. "Here let me help" Jon says, he puts his arms around me and pulls me into his chest and sits up. So he's holding the towel up and he turns around so no one see's as I fix my towel. "Thanks" I smile and kiss his cheek, "Can't get any worse I guess you've seen our underwear" I laugh and stand up helping him up as well. "WHAT?!" Sophie shouts, "He helped me with the laundry since you never do it!" I say sticking my tongue out at her, "Or would you rather Shaun did them?" I say glaring at her and Shaun wiggles his eyebrows. "Oh and we have a surprise for you later" I wink and walk into my room to get dressed. I plait my hair since it's still slightly wer, put some makeup on and walk out and I bump into Liam. "Oh hey" I laugh, "Is there something going on with you and my brother?" he asks, "Which one?" I laugh "Either" he says quieter, "No" I smile at him and grab his hand. "Come on let's get some tasty food!" I smile, he smiles shyly back at me. I walk to the living room with him and tell everyone to wait in the dining room apart fom Shaun, since I need his help. They all listened and walked off, "Right then let's do this" I laugh, I pour blood carefully over everyone's lasgna making it look professional, whilst Shaun takes in the sauces, salt, knives and forks. Then I put everyone's smeals on one of those trolley things; it makes things much easer!  And I walk to the dining room.