English Class

I walked towards my English class with my earphones in nodding my head along to the music; The Grey by Icon For Hire. As I neared the classroom I stopped and swiveled around. "Woah!" I look up and see Liam, "Oh sorry " I smile at him, "Do you have English?" I ask him, he nods and shows me his timetable. I take a look at it and smile, "You're with me" i smile up at him and he smiles back, we walk into the classrom and Mr Parks beams at us. "Ah, hello there Destany and you must be..." he looks down at his notepad "Liam Montgomery" Liam nods. "Right well I see you know Destany already so why not sit by her today?" he points at the back to my desk, I nod and we walk to it and sit down. "We've been working on creating our own stories" I tell him, "Here you can look ove rmine while I go get you a new book" I walk off to sir's desk, "New book?" I nod and he hands it to me. I walk back to Liam and give him hi ook, "Thanks and cool story by the way, is it about you?" he asks writing his name on his book, "Erm, yeah" I nod. "Right class, today we have a new student Liam Montgomery" he nods at s and then continues on, "Today we will be continuing our stories, or creating a new one if your new or are just too lazy to do some last time." I smile, I liked this teacher he was nice, funny and didn't give us too much homework. After he finishes what he wants to say and has done the register we can go off and do what we want to. "So, what're you going to write about?" I ask him, "I don't really know" he shrugs, "Well mine was about inner demons, why don't you write about outer onees?" I laugh and he seems slightly shocked and confused. "Erm, I dunno" he smiles shyly. "Don't worry you'll think of somethig" I smile at him and then continue with my story. After a while I hear Liam start writing.

~Time Skip~

"Erm...Destany?" he nudges me, "Yeah?" I say not looking up from y book, "Can you read this?" he asks me, I nod and finihe the sentence i'm writing and read.

You know that feeling you get when you think something amazing's about to happen? I think i'm getting that feeling. As soon as I entered the building I felt it, the butterfly feeling in your tummy, the feeling that makes you hairs stand on end, all of them! It made me feel happier yet scared, I wasn't alone though so I knew I would e ok, but then I saw her and the feeling came back. She knows something, he knows more than any human should. I'm wary of her yet she put's me at ease. What a weird feeling right? Should I stay with her? Should I run from her? If I told them, what would they think? What would theyy do? That's what i'm most afraid of...

"Wow!" I ssay surprised, "I love it! I want to know more" I beam at him and hand him his book back, I have a slight feeling this stories about me but I don't show it. "Thanks" he smiles, I look at him for a second more and then go back to writing to write the last part.

Everyone has inner demons, some are just scarier than others. Take mine for example, mine could be the worst one of them all or it could be the best depending on how you view it. It all depends on your point of view. I have times when I like the inner me but then there are others when I detest it and never want it to rear it's ugly head again. They say you should find someone with demons compatible with your own, but what if you can't? What if your demon is so far down in the bottomless pit of Hell that even if you can't see it, it frightens you? What do you do then? I'll tell you a secret....You bring it up. You look it straight in the eye's, grab a strong hold on that demon of yours and pull it up and out of Hell to say hello. To say its scorching hot welcome to everyone around you. 

I smile at my work and notice Mr Parks watching me, "Here, finished" I say holding out my book to him, he skim reads it and then reads the last bit that he hasn't read properly. He seems a little shocked but smiles warmly at me, "This is very good and creative, well done" he walks off with my book to mark it. "You must like this lesson a lot" Liam says not looking up, "Depends on the topic" I sigh leaning back in my chair, "True, what lesson do you have next" he says glancing at me, "Hm...Science" I grin. "What're you grinning about?" he asks, "You'll find out next lesson, if you're in it" I say to him. "Mr Tucker" he nods, "All three of us have him" he says. "All of us are in it as well" I laugh a little and pack up my things. "See you there" I smile a him and begin to walk out, "You can't just leave the class" Liam says, "I can when it's the end" I shout back and as I step through the door the bell rings. I grin and runn off to the science block.