Clean up and Sleep time

I park the bike in the garage and look over to Ky, he has the stupidest grin on his face. I just smile at him and shake my head, I put our helmets up on the shelf and lock the garage. "What're you doing?" he asks confused, "Go through the other door and striaght into the kitchen"  I say pointing at the other door. He nods and walks into the room, it doesn't take me long to put my stuff away in the garage and I make my way out. I start to make my way into the dining room to see if Soph tidied up when I get dragged back, I don't scream or flinch because I know who it is by his aura. "What do you want Ash?" I sigh, "I'm sorry" he sighs hugging me from behind, "I know you are" I smile and pull his arms away. I smile at him and then walk out and into the dining room. "Jeez!" I sigh and look at the mess, she hasn't even touched it! I roll my eye's and start loading everything onto the trolley from before and push it into the kitchen. I start washing up and sing Apocalyptice; I Don't Care quielty as I do./

"You have a lovely voice" Jonathan says as I finish the song, "Thank you" I say not turning around to look at him, I just carry on washing up. "You ok?" he asks walking closer to me, "I am" I reply. "You sure?" he says again, "Yes" I say looking around at him now and smile at him. "Thanks for asking but I don't know why I wouldn't be?" I laugh a little and turn back around to continue to wash up. "Because you just told the people losest to you a secret that was close to you and one of the closest to you flipped out about it" he says bluntly. "Well that is true but believe me I am perfectly fine, I don't get affected by stuff easily" I laugh and wipe my hands as I finish. I grab some water from the fridge and take a drink; Jon just stares at me, "Is there something you need?" I ask him raising an eyebrow. "Where are your fangs?" he asks, "Where are yours?" I say. "Then enlarge when needed" he repliees, "There's your answer" I sigh and put the water back. "I'm going to bed, feel free to crash here tonight, since you're now living here anyways" I smile and walk past him and straight into Liam. "Sorry" I smile at him, he nods and I walk past. "Dess! I'm hungry!" Shaun shouts from the living room like a child, "Well that's all your goddamn faults! Order something for yourself! I'm not your fucking slave!" I shout and walk into my room and slam the door. 

"Well someone's on their period" Ky laughs, unfortunately for him I heard that, "I am not! Argh you little shit!" I shout and run at him with a pillow, SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! "Ow! Hey!" he laugh and hits me with a cushion from the sofa. After a while I just stop and give in, fatigue taking over. I sigh and just lay on Ky not caring anymore. I close my eye's and drift of to sleep.

"She fell asleep" Ky laughs quielty, "Here, i'll carry her to her room" Shaun sayys and walks over to her, "Leave me alone! I want to sleep here!" Destany groans, smacks Shaun's hands away and suggles into Ky. "Look's like she doesn't want to move" Ky laughs and grabs a pillow from the floor and puts it behind his head. "Well if she's taking a nap, so am I" he laughs and closes his eye's.

"Well i'm going to find a spare room, you coming Liam?" Jon says standing, Liam nods and they walk off to find a room to sleep in. "Well i'll crash on the other sofa, I can't be othered to walk to a room" Shaun says flopping down, "Lazy!" Sophie laughs and walks off to her room, the others had already gone to their rooms before.