CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 1
• The Mute •

Sapphire's POV

"Wake up, Sapphire! Wake up!"

What? Am I dreaming?

"WAKE SAPPHIRE OR ELSE YOU'LL BE LATE!"

I immediately stood up and glared at my roommate.

"Don't look at me like that, sis. You know? you should really thank me" she said flashing me her sweetest smile.

Ugghhhh! I hate school! By the way she's my roommate since first year. Her name is Natela King. She is the sweetest, to be honest, but super weird. I never wonder why she hangs out with Luna Lovegood. Wait? Am I being rude? Whatever.

"Fine. Thanks, Natela!" I said not looking at her.

"Welcome Sapphireeeee~" she sang as she heads out our room.

After Natela left, I went straight to the bathroom, took a shower, wear my Gryffindor robes, put a little tint, then head straight to the great hall to have a breakfast. Of Course, me being a sore loser and loner, I sat at the very end of the table to have a sip of coffee. My favorite.

After I finish my coffee, I run as fast I could to my first class which is 'Potions'. The greatest reason to start my day. Please notice the sarcasm. 

I mean, who likes potions? Aside from the lesson that is super boring, let's not forget the professor who always favor these rude Slytherin students. I totally hate them, and yes that includes the head of their house; Professor Snape. 

Our potions class is shared with Ravenclaws. I'm kinda happy about that. At least Professor Snape won't favor Ravenclaw as much as he favors his house. The whole hour just bore me that I felt the urge desire to just go back to the dorm and have a nice long sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

After potions, we had our charms class then the last class, which is DADA ( Defense of the Dark Arts ). We don't have so much to do so I decided to just read some of my books. 

After the class, I went straight to the common room. But just what I expected, there's a lot of students. So, I lazily went to the courtyard. I know what you are thinking, why not the dorm? I decided not to stay at the dorm because I know for sure that I'll just fall asleep. Moving on, after I arrive, I immediately sat at the bench at the back of the pillars so no one will notice me.

I was quietly enjoying my book when I suddenly heard a familiar voice shouting in pain. I stood up and saw my roommate; Natela.

"STOP PLEASE!"

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!"

"STOP! I'M BEGGING!"

"PLEASE LET ME GO!"

"PLEASE!"

What the hell are these fucking Slytherins doing with her?

"Well you didn't do anything King! You're just a freak!" she laughed like a monster.

I'm not familiar with these snakes but I'm pretty sure it includes Malfoy, Crabbe, Goyle and Pansy. They are such bullies. I hate them to the core.

I wanted to just mind my own business. But when I saw pansy slapped Natela so hard, that when I lost it. I stood up quickly and walked straight into Natela who's already kneeling on the floor.

"Stand up! Let's go." I offered her my hand. But Natela is still in shock she just stared. I noticed her eyes were already red and puffy.

"Oooohhhh! If it isn't the famous mute!"